The Phenomenom known as Antagonism

Judge X

The time has come.

[center][IMG]http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab85/JudgeX76/THPFlag-1.png[/IMG][/center]

We have taken opposition to Synergy, we have become Antagonism! Let the bullets fly and the Soldiers lay waste. The Hell Patrol has marched from the very gates of Hell to tip the scales of war into the favor of the Battle weary Pork Shrimp and Ordo Paradoxia. So without further Ado, Let Loose the Hellhounds!!!

For anyone curious what the sides look like now, from pre-blitz:

THP/OP/PS: 526k NS, 81 nukes.

RE/Synergy: 503k NS, 105 nukes.

So we had 23k more strength, RE and Synergy had 24 more nukes. This should be a good one.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1299651484' post='2657570']
For anyone curious what the sides look like now, from pre-blitz:

THP/OP/PS: 526k NS, 81 nukes.

RE/Synergy: 503k NS, 105 nukes.

So we had 23k more strength, RE and Synergy had 24 more nukes. This should be a good one.
[/quote]
This does not cover the depleted warchests and still used war slots.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1299654579' post='2657617']
This does not cover the depleted warchests and still used war slots.
[/quote]
Eh, RE is half the opponent. I can deal with one hand behind our backs. Both hands and a leg was a little much though.

Synergy, one of your idiotic members sent me this and switched his AA to The Hell Patrol, I assume he meant to put The Hell Patrol POW in there. He is absolutely flat broke and already cratered. Still, this made the war for me no matter what else happens.

[quote]
To: General Neyland From: Fyterpilot22 Date: 3/9/2011 2:13:41 AM

Subject: RE: Battle Report

Message: are you $%&*ing retarded? hmmm... yeah let's go ahead and drop our alliance ranking by attacking our own people. god damn you are $%&*ing retarded. good luck staying in the $%&*ing top 10 percent. [/quote]

And sorry mod's for the language, that was his message verbatim.

More from my buddy Fyterpilot22.

[quote]To: General Neyland From: Fyterpilot22 Date: 3/10/2011 7:56:39 AM

Subject: RE: Battle Report

Message: Have fun wasting time on a nation that doesn't care :) i've been playing this game for 4 years too! how awesome. i love screwing nations like yours over in TE.
[/quote]

I can only figure he is going to turtle the rest of the cycle. That'll show me! Dedicated member you have there Synergy.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1299775295' post='2658584']
I can only figure he is going to turtle the rest of the cycle. That'll show me! Dedicated member you have there Synergy.
[/quote]
I think we can make the rest of his round eventful.