Divine Treaties

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1299569241' post='2656498']
Why would you take offense to the treaty name? You were supposed to join us too.
[/quote]

Because for this alliance to [i]really [/i]be Nemesis 2.0 it'd need the people that ruled the alliance from the start of the history as well. I can name them, but you were there, so it doesn't matter. Anathema is a solid alliance filled with people that I am very close with, but they are not Nemesis 2.0.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1299588227' post='2656626']
Because for this alliance to [i]really [/i]be Nemesis 2.0 it'd need the people that ruled the alliance from the start of the history as well. I can name them, but you were there, so it doesn't matter. Anathema is a solid alliance filled with people that I am very close with, but they are not Nemesis 2.0.
[/quote]

Thank you. I hoped someone would come forward and say this

Because for this alliance to [i]really [/i]be Nemesis 2.0 it'd need the people that ruled the alliance from the start of the history as well. I can name them, but you were there, so it doesn't matter. Anathema is a solid alliance filled with people that I am very close with, but they are not Nemesis 2.0.[/quote]
I'm glad we've made it clear that we are not Nemesis 2.0, then. :)

[/quote]

Hence the title of the treaty.................

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1299599564' post='2656718']
I'm glad we've made it clear that we are not Nemesis 2.0, then. :)
[/quote]

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1299601169' post='2656751']
Hence the title of the treaty.................
[/quote]

Yeah...

[i]Any[/i] reference to Nemesis from this sorry lot (daggarz excepted) is a disgrace...

Looking at the lineup, I don't think anyone was really going to confuse you for Nemesis. Adding that to this treaty and also stating that you're not Nemesis 2.0, before anyone even accuses you of it, makes you look like you actually [b]want[/b] to be Nemesis 2.0.

Either way, congrats I guess.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1299601954' post='2656760']
Yeah...

[i]Any[/i] reference to Nemesis from this sorry lot (daggarz excepted) is a disgrace...
[/quote]

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299602490' post='2656766']
Looking at the lineup, I don't think anyone was really going to confuse you for Nemesis. Adding that to this treaty and also stating that you're not Nemesis 2.0, before anyone even accuses you of it, makes you look like you actually [b]want[/b] to be Nemesis 2.0.

Either way, congrats I guess.
[/quote]

Funny thing is, we do not [i]want[/i] to be Nemesis 2.0, nor are we trying to be.

Anyone who thinks we are is a complete fool.

Edit: Allow me to truly clarify that. We are [b]not[/b] Nemesis 2.0. We don't want to be, we don't aim to be. The title of the treaty is nothing more than a joke, or some might say an attempt at dramatic irony, as we have quite a few members who are ex-Nemesis.

Edited by Hadrian

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1299602823' post='2656770']
Funny thing is, we do not [i]want[/i] to be Nemesis 2.0, nor are we trying to be.

Anyone who thinks we are is a complete fool.
[/quote]

Then you shouldn't mention the name at all. No one would have accused you of trying to be Nemesis 2.0, man. lol

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299603047' post='2656772']
Then you shouldn't mention the name at all. No one would have accused you of trying to be Nemesis 2.0, man. lol
[/quote]
Fair point. :P

I personally wouldn't have put it in, but it doesn't really matter now.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1299602823' post='2656770']

[b]Anyone who thinks we are is a complete fool. [/b]

Edit: Allow me to truly clarify that. We are [b]not[/b] Nemesis 2.0. We don't want to be, we don't aim to be. The title of the treaty is nothing more than a joke, or some might say an attempt at dramatic irony, as we have quite a few members who are ex-Nemesis.
[/quote]

So this is why you discussed this alliance in the old Nemesis forums in the aptly named "Nemesis 2.0" part of the forum section?

Seriously. I would have supported an alliance that actually deserved it, but this is a !@#$@#$ disgrace

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1299606161' post='2656806']
So this is why you discussed this alliance in the old Nemesis forums in the aptly named "Nemesis 2.0" part of the forum section?

Seriously. I would have supported an alliance that actually deserved it, but this is a !@#$@#$ disgrace
[/quote]
it was discussed on the nemesis forums, but most of anathemas gov wasn't part of it really, they came in after being invited by kev...

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1299607309' post='2656825']
it was discussed on the nemesis forums, but most of anathemas gov wasn't part of it really, they came in after being invited by kev...
[/quote]

It was still discussed right up to the date of your DoE. Hell, everything is there, even the discussion about the name.

It's a poor excuse for an alliance, that are trying to copy something they are not capable of coming close to. I find it disgraceful that the name of Nemesis is even mentioned in this, and people should have been honourable enough to keep it out.

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1299607744' post='2656833']
It was still discussed right up to the date of your DoE. Hell, everything is there, even the discussion about the name.

It's a poor excuse for an alliance, that are trying to copy something they are not capable of coming close to. I find it disgraceful that the name of Nemesis is even mentioned in this, and people should have been honourable enough to keep it out.
[/quote]

not my doe, I'm not part of that :P, look at my alliance affiliation before making such terrible accusations :awesome: hehe
I do agree with you on mentioning nemesis.

Edited by Amossio

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1299606161' post='2656806']

[/quote]

[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1299607744' post='2656833']

[/quote]
Excuse me while I take a minute to laugh my ass off...

Okay, all done.

Nemesis is dead and gone. It's been said several times already, but I'll say it again seeing as you don't listen/read very well: We aren't Nemesis, we aren't trying to be.

I wasn't even present for whatever conversations that took place on Nemesis's forums, but I really don't think I could care less because the point still stands that [i]we are not Nemesis[/i].

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1299608247' post='2656839']
not my doe, I'm not part of that :P, look at my alliance affiliation before making such terrible accusations :awesome: hehe
I do agree with you on mentioning nemesis.
[/quote]
Seeing you trying to flake out like you didn't have anything to do with us is wonderful Amossio. I know who [b]not[/b] to be allied to in future.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1299610330' post='2656860']
Excuse me while I take a minute to laugh my ass off...

Okay, all done.

Nemesis is dead and gone. It's been said several times already, but I'll say it again seeing as you don't listen/read very well: We aren't Nemesis, we aren't trying to be.

I wasn't even present for whatever conversations that took place on Nemesis's forums, but I really don't think I could care less because the point still stands that [i]we are not Nemesis[/i].

Seeing you trying to flake out like you didn't have anything to do with us is wonderful Amossio. I know who [b]not[/b] to be allied to in future.
[/quote]

Then why mention it in the treaty? To evoke reaction from the original members/government?

You will find most of the old/original members of Nemesis finding it distasteful, myself included.

And knowing Amossio quite well, I doubt he will cry himself to sleep.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299610560' post='2656865']
Then why mention it in the treaty? To evoke reaction from the original members/government?

You will find most of the old/original members of Nemesis finding it distasteful, myself included.

And knowing Amossio quite well, I doubt he will cry himself to sleep.
[/quote]
What is wrong with you people? Seriously, you're like robots..

It was an ironic statement. A joke. An attempt at humour. We (well, I) do not care if it evokes reaction from the original members/government, it's the name of a treaty for God sake, get over yourselves. Also, you specifically are in GOONS; you'll forgive me if I do not give a damn what you find distasteful and what you don't.

"Knowing Amossio quite well"? You know he was a part of this from its inception, right? Then left because he was given a government position he didn't want? Yeah, no, I'm sure he won't cry himself to sleep.