Divine Treaties

I don't remember making a single statement to you, actually.

Not to mention that GOoONaS* has no room to point fingers about using another alliance's name without their permission.

* Edit for accuracy

Edited by Draeg28

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299636345' post='2657319']
That's funny, I swear my OP didn't contain insults or judgements based on a persons AA, then your idiot alliance friend came in banding insults about peoples AA's. I gave my opinion and then your goonbah friend comes in and claims it's irrelevant because I'm goon. I never came here to argue, if I wanted to hurt you or your alliance, I'd simply discuss the fact that one of your government tried to poach one of our members knowing fine well he was GOONS. AS I stated earlier it's a shame that the fine name of Nemesis is being attached to !@#$. Joke or not. it is distasteful. Did you expect non response from it's original members?
[/quote]

That's funny, I don't think Draeg mentioned you at all.

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1299519450' post='2655533']
I'm loving all the hate from you in particular BloodFury, seeing as you planned Anathema and then bailed to stay with Zeon. Are you just bitter about us being able to DoE without you? or do you realize how ironic it is for you to flame us?

Either way, lol.
[/quote]

I am far from bitter. If you guys survive, thats nice, if not, thats nice also. I wouldn't care either way. I would of stayed with the project if certain people handled things differently, but this is more of a talk we should have in private anyway.

[quote name='Draeg28' timestamp='1299637138' post='2657341']
I don't remember making a single statement to you, actually.

Not to mention that GOoONaS* has no room to point fingers about using another alliance's name without their permission.

* Edit for accuracy
[/quote]

Omg, what is with people now days, you stated in your rant that people came in and began insulting your friends did you not? Was I one of the people that began insulting? Nope my first post was met with your GOONS so its irrelevant NO U!!!! insulting retort. Do I have to quote the part where your member randomly began insulting due to someone AA, Going by that rational you have Daggarz in your alliance, the biggest idiot on planet bob, thus your whole alliance is full of idiots of the same calibre, see how that makes no sense? And is stupid? I have a right to comment on my old alliance, as I have right to comment on any alliance. Unless your the might god of this world and will somehow stop me? Ohh no, cute play on the words. How will I ever stop crying now. Or you are as big a tool as Daggarz.

Also I loled at Daggarz message saying your new alliance is going to be the 3rd power sphere. PMSL

NO, Really no it wont. It will be a stain that's washed away with little remembrance.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299659731' post='2657656']
Going by that rational you have Daggarz in your alliance, the biggest idiot on planet bob, thus your whole alliance is full of idiots of the same calibre, see how that makes no sense?
[/quote]

I completely agree with you here. Joining GOONS does not make someone an idiot. However, a large chunk of members in the GOONS' community would often use the "NO U!" argument. GOONS are the ones who popularized that style of "debate" on Bob, it it kind of hard to dispute that.

Due to this, the word GOONS has left a bad taste in my mouth (and I assume in Draeg's/many others' mouths), and anything associated with GOONS will quickly be looked down upon because of the prior dislike for the name. By joining GOONS, you should know full well that this kind of treatment will be given. Is it fair? No. Is it justified? To an extent, yes.

I really like the amount of effort you have been putting in your debate, and because of this I have found a respect for you. You have good points (although some of them need fine-tuning) and your opinion should be heard (and it was). This is the type of discussion more threads need to be having. If people start to get into these types of discussions, they will soon find that there are many 'reasons' to be active on the world stage.

Edited by Incitatus

[quote name='Incitatus' timestamp='1299668320' post='2657681']
I completely agree with you here. Joining GOONS does not make someone an idiot. However, a large chunk of members in the GOONS' community would often use the "NO U!" argument. GOONS are the ones who popularized that style of "debate" on Bob, it it kind of hard to dispute that.

Due to this, the word GOONS has left a bad taste in my mouth (and I assume in Draeg's/many others' mouths), and anything associated with GOONS will quickly be looked down upon because of the prior dislike for the name. By joining GOONS, you should know full well that this kind of treatment will be given. Is it fair? No. Is it justified? To an extent, yes.

I really like the amount of effort you have been putting in your debate, and because of this I have found a respect for you. You have good points (although some of them need fine-tuning) and your opinion should be heard (and it was). This is the type of discussion more threads need to be having. If people start to get into these types of discussions, they will soon find that there are many 'reasons' to be active on the world stage.
[/quote]

As we GOONS repeatedly state, yes some are more raw than others, but if you got to know some of them, in fact quite a lot of them you would find they are decent chaps/ladies. Myself included. I will chat to anyone but I certainly don't argue a point and use someone AA against them and try to make them come across as irrelevant. (he will argue that wasn't his point but it's pretty clear what he meant) I expect to take some flak and to be quite honest I love it. It feeds me the fuel that I need to come back time and time again. I understand his point of it was a joke or it was meant to be taken as a joke, but if he bothered to speak to Nemesis members of old then he would have surely realised that us old original members/Government do hold the name dear to us and any attempt to make a funny with our old alliance wouldn't have been taken in kind. But please tell Daggarz to stop pm'ing Cleaveland. He must know that whatever he pm's Cleaveland will directly come straight to me ;) He's my [OOC] Best RL friend [OOC] and using a recruitment letter is in poor form and war worthy if it was chosen to be acted upon. Not that I'm saying it is, as I do not control what GOONS do, but it's the second time he's tried it. Cleaveland joins whichever alliance I'm in and that will never change. He should know this, apologies for the rant.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299676138' post='2657710']
As we GOONS repeatedly state, yes some are more raw than others, but if you got to know some of them, in fact quite a lot of them you would find they are decent chaps/ladies. Myself included. I will chat to anyone but I certainly don't argue a point and use someone AA against them and try to make them come across as irrelevant. (he will argue that wasn't his point but it's pretty clear what he meant) I expect to take some flak and to be quite honest I love it. It feeds me the fuel that I need to come back time and time again. I understand his point of it was a joke or it was meant to be taken as a joke, but if he bothered to speak to Nemesis members of old then he would have surely realised that us old original members/Government do hold the name dear to us and any attempt to make a funny with our old alliance wouldn't have been taken in kind. But please tell Daggarz to stop pm'ing Cleaveland. He must know that whatever he pm's Cleaveland will directly come straight to me ;) He's my [OOC] Best RL friend [OOC] and using a recruitment letter is in poor form and war worthy if it was chosen to be acted upon. Not that I'm saying it is, as I do not control what GOONS do, but it's the second time he's tried it. Cleaveland joins whichever alliance I'm in and that will never change. He should know this, apologies for the rant.
[/quote]

Wow, you have a major hard on for me hey.
Few things, you stormed out of Nemesis I think, twice was it? You have no plausible affiliation with it, you were a a pain in the ass back then but I still called you brother cos you know we had a laugh but when you left, you left in disgrace so quit your yapping about being Ex-Nemesis.

As for the recruitment letter, it is not even remotely war worthy, again you are being a whingy little !@#$%*.

You take every opportunity to insult me and my intelligence, dude I don't think I am the one with the problem here, either grow up and tell me why you decided to hate me so much or just shut up and walk in a different circle like any respectable idiot would do.

I actually don't give a flying $%&@ about GOONs or MK and yeah our alliance is trying for a 3rd power sphere, we don't intend to do it alone nor do we expect to. Nor would it be such a bad thing, it would add interest in this game that you and your allies rant on about us needing so much so I don't see the big deal.

[quote name='daggarz' timestamp='1299742985' post='2658371']
As for the recruitment letter, it is not even remotely war worthy, again you are being a whingy little !@#$%*.
[/quote]

Can I ask why you think it isn't war worthy? Just asking..

Also, simmer down. There's no need for such disrespect.

Edited by Lysol

[quote name='daggarz' timestamp='1299742985' post='2658371']
Wow, you have a major hard on for me hey.
Few things, you stormed out of Nemesis I think, twice was it? You have no plausible affiliation with it, you were a a pain in the ass back then but I still called you brother cos you know we had a laugh but when you left, you left in disgrace so quit your yapping about being Ex-Nemesis.

You take every opportunity to insult me and my intelligence, dude I don't think I am the one with the problem here, either grow up and tell me why you decided to hate me so much or just shut up and walk in a different circle like any respectable idiot would do.

I actually don't give a flying $%&@ about GOONs or MK and yeah our alliance is trying for a 3rd power sphere, we don't intend to do it alone nor do we expect to. Nor would it be such a bad thing, it would add interest in this game that you and your allies rant on about us needing so much so I don't see the big deal.
[/quote]

You killed Nemesis along with others, LAWL you sit there and think your the saving grace, dude you are terrible, a terrible leader and a joke of a ruler. I left because you and others turned Nemesis into a joke. You don't have a hard on for GOONS? WCE ? That pm you sent me shall I post it up? Yea why not.

Hows this still working out for you?

For people in the alliance maybe. But for everyone else they make it miserable.
An alliance doesn't face a huge coalition forming against them without reason dude.. they have literally forced peoples hands.
Everything we fought for in the karma war is for nothing if we stand by and let GOONS force people out of the game.
ANd you know what? I disagree on the decent thing, all my encounters with GOONS has given me the impression they are brats on power trips.
Also with the Cleaveland thing, I plan on going back to Nemesis once GOONS has either gotten a clue and stopped encouraging people to quite CN, or they are dust.

I wish I could talk to you about it all and whats going down but I cant trust you man. !@#$@#$ sucks. I always thought you were a dude.

Say idiot things and i shall call you an idiot, it's that simple. [OOC]Going to summer camp this year?[OOC]

You have as much ability to create a 3rd power sphere as you do at ruling an alliance and that is zero.

I dislike you because you try to poach, act idiotic, terrible at leading.

Also left in Disgrace ? LAWL I think not im sure Bob and Poyples the other triums will disagree. they actually have quite a high level of competency at running an alliance pity it did not rub off on you.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

If anyone wants to discuss an alliance that is now disbanded, make your own bloody announcement. Otherwise, feel free to continue de-railing *hint hint* this announcement.

I look forward to working with you, LoSS.

/exit thread

Edited by Hadrian

[quote name='Lysol' timestamp='1299745003' post='2658376']
Can I ask why you think it isn't war worthy? Just asking..

Also, simmer down. There's no need for such disrespect.
[/quote]

Friends talk to friends about alliances they are creating all the time. Even more so, it was generic to a bunch of mates. Hiro is probably butthurt he didnt get it.
Why should I have respect for a boy that does nothing but attempt to ridicule and belittle me. He is a cyber bully.. nothing more and a whole $%&@load less.

To Hiro,
Its called politics, learn about it. Half the time I am asking you why you turned into such a dick. You DID leave in disgrace, not once but twice. Want me to grab the !@#$%*ing posts you made about how lifes not fair and daddy didnt hug me enough?

[quote name='daggarz' timestamp='1299772374' post='2658545']
Friends talk to friends about alliances they are creating all the time. Even more so, it was generic to a bunch of mates. Hiro is probably butthurt he didnt get it.
Why should I have respect for a boy that does nothing but attempt to ridicule and belittle me. He is a cyber bully.. nothing more and a whole $%&@load less.

To Hiro,
Its called politics, learn about it. Half the time I am asking you why you turned into such a dick. You DID leave in disgrace, not once but twice. Want me to grab the !@#$%*ing posts you made about how lifes not fair and daddy didnt hug me enough?
[/quote]

Sure post it up, Fyi Daggarz do I pm you? or have I pm'ed you out the blue? Nope, I dislike you so I never bother with you. But, You posted me out the blue regarding GOONS and why I joined them coupled with some !@#$ rant about how you wont stop until we are destroyed. WTF, Then you pmed Cleaveland (who is not your friend and laughs at you frequently when you also post him !@#$%^&* drunken garbag pms) You not only pmed with this new alliance you also pmed him with CoJ trying to poach him. I never ever have contact with you unless you contact me with nonsense. So get your facts straight you liar. So sure post up the posts. Politics are poaching people who you think like you but actually pity you and laugh at you.

If you never pm'ed me then I would be less likely to retort to your !@#$%^&* pms.

If you never pm'ed Cleaveland with !@#$%^&*, we'd be less likely to laugh at you and take you for an idiot.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1299602490' post='2656766']
Looking at the lineup, I don't think anyone was really going to confuse you for Nemesis. Adding that to this treaty and also stating that you're not Nemesis 2.0, before anyone even accuses you of it, makes you look like you actually [b]want[/b] to be Nemesis 2.0.

Either way, congrats I guess.
[/quote]
Yeah.. I'm going to have to go with what this fool said.

Also, stop fighting. Just sad to see. You are both good guys, don't bring up drama in public places.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1299872172' post='2660153']
Yeah.. I'm going to have to go with what this fool said.

Also, stop fighting. Just sad to see. You are both good guys, don't bring up drama in public places.
[/quote]

Apologies Penlugue. :P I'm done with it now.

Edited by Hiro Nakara