Why is SF so terrible?

Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1299650952' post='2657562']
That doesn't really matter. She still got on an AA fought people and exited and attacks weren't continued.
[/quote]

Oh [b]now[/b] that you are wrong about KaitlinK ghosting Polaris AA this doesn't matter anymore. :laugh:

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1299652811' post='2657586']
Oh [b]now[/b] that you are wrong about KaitlinK ghosting Polaris AA this doesn't matter anymore. :laugh:
[/quote]

The point he is making is that both sides have had members moving on/off AA. Rok themselves have a couple dozen or so that either have joined AA during the war, or just before declaring. The actual numbers don't matter... just that its happened on both sides.

[quote name='Dajobo' timestamp='1299650678' post='2657556']
Also RoK are not the reason we are still at war so this stuff about them "holding allies in" is incorrect.
[/quote]
I would hope you guys do not intend to leave the war until UPN gets a peace offer.

I read the first line of the first post and I'm honestly not going to read the rest of the 26 pages but I just wanted to come in and say one thing. My apologies if it's been said already.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1299443255' post='2654582']Well, I'm sure most of you by now knows who SF is. I should hope anyway. That little bloc of CSN, GOD, RIA, RnR, and RoK that so many of us are so fond of. To be fair, not all of them are awful. RIA has always been a reasonable bunch. RoK often been fair in victory, and is in some ways deserving of respect. Lord knows this war found a new respect for them on my behalf. RnR, they're just....there.[/quote]

IT'S R[size="4"][b]&[/b][/size]R!

I don't want to accuse anyone of being less intelligent then they are (and I'm sure everyone here is very intelligent ;)), but [b]SERIOUSLY[/b] what is up with this RnR junk? :mad:

:wub: from R[size="4"][b]&[/b][/size]R

Edited by LincolnC

[quote]Also RoK are not the reason we are still at war so this stuff about them "holding allies in" is incorrect[/quote]

This is worth repeating. Whether or not you think RoK is being reasonable, they have been absolutely consistent in this regard. And honorable.

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1299637227' post='2657345']
humble in victory and gracious in defeat
[/quote]

And what do I see here? Some Rokker talking about humility in victory? Perhaps PC should be "humble" and force you to maintain max navy for 3 months:lol1:. Anyway enjoy being one with the dust- you look good in your proper place.

[quote name='Doitzel' timestamp='1299675085' post='2657707']
It was more a remark on "this" GOONS singing the same tunes "that" GOONS was four years ago, and that prettymuch every self-destructive alliance has since. NPO were never quite so pithy.
[/quote]
Really Doitzel, a player of 5 years should realize by now that a single comment from a regular member does not imply alliance policy.

[quote name='Altheus' timestamp='1299669955' post='2657688']
How so?
[/quote]

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1299683519' post='2657752']
What are you talking about?
[/quote]

Joking on the fact that UPN abandoned so many people for the alliance with Polar and ODN and that the alliance with ODN is where it is and where would Polar's be if they abandoned UPN :P

I think it's safe to say that UPN still has friends outside Polar, and were Polar to run off the field and leave another one of their allies hanging they would not be abandoned. Particularly in these dire circumstances.

Edited by Haflinger

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1299635297' post='2657300']
That'd be a silly move to make, but one I'd more than welcome.
[/quote]

not really, DH is what makes PB truly powerful, GOONS and MK are occupied atm leaving Umbrella to do most of the work, and they'd probably win, but it'd mean them risking war with AA's like Fark, anyone who thinks Umb would attack an AA like Fark is delusional, they love their stats too much

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1299696643' post='2657839']
not really, DH is what makes PB truly powerful, GOONS and MK are occupied atm leaving Umbrella to do most of the work, and they'd probably win, but it'd mean them risking war with AA's like Fark, anyone who thinks Umb would attack an AA like Fark is delusional, they love their stats too much
[/quote]

I hate it when PB has no friends except the members of the bloc.
I really hate it when those friends (that they don't have) have no friends of thier own either.
That part always sucks.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1299697130' post='2657840']
I really hate it when those friends (that they don't have) have no friends of thier own either.
That part always sucks.
[/quote]

I imagine that would suck very much, seems a little random to point out though, no?

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1299697130' post='2657840']
That part always sucks.
[/quote]

I see what you did thar :awesome:

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1299694872' post='2657818']
Joking on the fact that UPN abandoned so many people for the alliance with Polar and ODN and that the alliance with ODN is where it is and where would Polar's be if they abandoned UPN :P
[/quote]
I can't really make out what this sentence says, but I don't think UPN has ever been aggressively attacked and abandoned allies who came to their defense before.

Haflinger, your concern for our allies is appreciated. Suffice to say we have no intentions of abandoning them and have made that abundantly clear to the other side.

[quote name='Penguin' timestamp='1299697470' post='2657845']
I can't really make out what this sentence says, but I don't think UPN has ever been aggressively attacked and abandoned allies who came to their defense before.

Haflinger, your concern for our allies is appreciated. Suffice to say we have no intentions of abandoning them and have made that abundantly clear to the other side.
[/quote]

Just do what you do best to those whom help you, stab them in the back and try and use the goodwill from the other side to try and cuddle up with em.

Ohwait you tried that once and got $%&@ed yourself because no one likes a turncoat....

so carry on dying :awesome:

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1299698830' post='2657854']
Just do what you do best to those whom help you, stab them in the back and try and use the goodwill from the other side to try and cuddle up with em.

Ohwait you tried that once and got $%&@ed yourself because no one likes a turncoat....

so carry on dying :awesome:
[/quote]
I don't really come to these forums to insult anyone or to get insulted, but you seem to have some pent up emotions. If it makes you feel better I recommend indulging them further. Just don't expect me to fire back because, quite frankly, you're not the one holding my allies at war.