Micro-Peace

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Frodark' timestamp='1299043668' post='2649279']
Those that knew our collective founders reasons for leaving Pacifica had nothing to do with they got smacked around. It had everything to do with internal drama that has no business in this thread. Should you wish to hear the reason you are welcome to PM me. However, due to the reason not fitting your "well planned" propaganda campaign I doubt I will get that message.
[/quote]

Go back to your darkness. You have not learned.

[quote name='Frodark' timestamp='1299043668' post='2649279']
Those that knew our collective founders reasons for leaving Pacifica had nothing to do with they got smacked around. It had everything to do with internal drama that has no business in this thread. Should you wish to hear the reason you are welcome to PM me. However, due to the reason not fitting your "well planned" propaganda campaign I doubt I will get that message.
[/quote]

Okay that's fine and all but questioning Pacifica's actions when they were [i]in[/i] Pacifica? C'mon now. Not like this new alliance is much different from the Pacifica of old.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299043430' post='2649274']
I guess you'd know considering you were there.

And then Pacifica got beat down and taken out from power and then you were not there and now you are here.

You're like Sparta but in micro form.
[/quote]
Yes, I am here. That has more to do with their habit of treating members like tools to be beaten against the stone until broken, then discarded, however, than their rise and fall.

Was there a point to your remarks beyond reissue of hand me down insults acquired from mental thrift shops or were you merely elated that after more than a year of separation you can now distinguish a Misfit Nations AA from a New Pacific Order one and felt the need to share?

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299043900' post='2649283']
Okay that's fine and all but questioning Pacifica's actions when they were [i]in[/i] Pacifica? C'mon now. Not like this new alliance is much different from the Pacifica of old.
[/quote]

They may qualify as the vomit, we will see.

I love this institutional belief that everyone who declares war is entitled to white peace, its hilarious. God forbid there might be some negative consequences to losing a war. Its even more hilarious coming from people who have all historically asked for reps. You love reps when you can collect them, but when its not you collecting suddenly they are the tool of the devil.

This kind of stuff is why we never take most of you seriously. You whine and complain over 75 million as if it was the harbinger of the apocalypse, honestly save your whining for something actually justifying it.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1299043634' post='2649278']
Pacifica has changed. You're imbibing our old vomit.. you know.. the things that the world hated that were part of us that were making us ill. I hope you enjoy rancid meat. Then again, it's not new to you.. is it, exile?
[/quote]

Whether Pacifica has changed or not, the world will never know. The expressed strategy of Pacifica after Karma was to feign change, to skip the next few wars if possible, to make hollow token gestures to other red sphere alliances, to avoid public aggression until they had rebuilt their machine enough to do otherwise. Because your entire strategy centered around faking that you had changed, if you really have, well, you shot yourself in the foot in a grand way.

Also, you aren't anywhere near as deep and poetic as you think you are. Just stop.

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1299044054' post='2649287']
Yes, I am here. That has more to do with their habit of treating members like tools to be beaten against the stone until broken, then discarded, however, than their rise and fall.

Was there a point to your remarks beyond reissue of hand me down insults acquired from mental thrift shops or were you merely elated that after more than a year of separation you can now distinguish a Misfit Nations AA from a New Pacific Order one and felt the need to share?
[/quote]

First off that made no sense, secondly I'm saying you're pathetic and this decision should come as no surprise to most if they knew who you were.

That's all. In a way it's like I'm defending you all. You're all angry at me but instead...

y-y-you can thank me now and oh my goodness you're welcome, you're welcome!

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1299044282' post='2649294']
So first you have VE and CB help you out with KoH, and then when it's all over you require reps too. [b]heh[/b]
[/quote]

More like White Peace gets offered and rejected. We inform them in 2 days time we will bring our allies and friends to bear on them and offer White Peace again, it was again rejected. When they realize they lost they come crying for White Peace, we took a card from their deck and rejected it...
We figured giving them two offers of white peace was enough and if they wanted to keep turning it down it must mean they actually wanted reps.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1299044377' post='2649299']
First off that made no sense, secondly I'm saying you're pathetic and this decision should come as no surprise to most if they knew who you were.

That's all. In a way it's like I'm defending you all. You're all angry at me but instead...

y-y-you can thank me now and oh my goodness you're welcome, you're welcome!
[/quote]
You could have saved us all time by just saying there was no point to your posts instead of going to length to demonstrate it.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1299044082' post='2649290']
I love this institutional belief that everyone who declares war is entitled to white peace, its hilarious. God forbid there might be some negative consequences to losing a war. Its even more hilarious coming from people who have all historically asked for reps. You love reps when you can collect them, but when its not you collecting suddenly they are the tool of the devil.

This kind of stuff is why we never take most of you seriously. You whine and complain over 75 million as if it was the harbinger of the apocalypse, honestly save your whining for something actually justifying it.
[/quote]
You realize that the opposite is true of you lot? Before Karma NPO was somehow expected to hand out white peace to everyone, and any terms were a horrible injustice. People moaned and gnashed their teeth daily about it, it was one of their big talking points. Then Karma rolled around and you hand down record terms and that's ok. And then all the reps since. But that's ok too. And that's why people on this side of the cultural divide don't take you seriously either. Seems like everyone's opinions change according to their position on the totem pole, eh?

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1299044609' post='2649304']
You could have saved us all time by just saying there was no point to your posts instead of going to length to demonstrate it.
[/quote]

Criticism is pointless, got it.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1299044880' post='2649311']
Irony that the king moralist is involved in extorting reps....
[/quote]

Might I ask who the king moralist is? I have never met a member of Misfits who ever claimed that title, nor one who deserved it.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1299044082' post='2649290']
I love this institutional belief that everyone who declares war is entitled to white peace, its hilarious. God forbid there might be some negative consequences to losing a war. Its even more hilarious coming from people who have all historically asked for reps. You love reps when you can collect them, but when its not you collecting suddenly they are the tool of the devil.[/quote]

I agree with you in most cases. Certain alliances should be held to reps. But this is an alliance with 2 nations capable of aiding. And they only entered because they're ally was hit, and was countered by 2 more alliances, one of them being sanctioned. Come on, even you have to see this as a little harsh... This is not only a huge expense for an alliance their size, but it was also hinder their rebuilding efforts for essentially a month, which is especially important with their small nation base.

[quote name='Opensource' timestamp='1299045048' post='2649314']
Why am I not surprised by the demanding of terms.

You'd think VE, being in PB, would respect the fighting spirit of such a small alliance.
[/quote]

You seem to have missed the fact that VE has nothing to do with the reps. Thank you very much.

[quote name='Frodark' timestamp='1299045106' post='2649316']
Might I ask who the king moralist is? I have never met a member of Misfits who ever claimed that title, nor one who deserved it.
[/quote]

He's trying to crack on WarriorConcept.

[quote name='Frodark' timestamp='1299044519' post='2649302']
More like White Peace gets offered and rejected. We inform them in 2 days time we will bring our allies and friends to bear on them and offer White Peace again, it was again rejected. When they realize they lost they come crying for White Peace, we took a card from their deck and rejected it...
We figured giving them two offers of white peace was enough and if they wanted to keep turning it down it must mean they actually wanted reps.
[/quote]
Yes, them deciding to fight on in defense of their allies certainly means they wanted to pay you for the trouble when it was finished.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1299045108' post='2649317']
I agree with you in most cases. Certain alliances should be held to reps. But this is an alliance with 2 nations capable of aiding. And they only entered because they're ally was hit, and was countered by 2 more alliances, one of them being sanctioned. Come on, even you have to see this as a little harsh... This is not only a huge expense for an alliance their size, but it was also hinder their rebuilding efforts for essentially a month, which is especially important with their small nation base.
[/quote]

The fact that the alliance they attacked has had more wars with a previously sanctioned alliance than Hyrule had with VE and CB combined means nothing to you guys does it.

They turned down white peace twice and dragged the war out. Now they pay for it. God forbid there are consequences for declaring a losing war.
They have 2 months to pay off half the reps, if they cant rebuild in that time to have more than two nations with decent enough size to help pay reps then they are lacking in econ skills or they had no warchests to aid in their rebuilding(which would mean a responsible alliance leader wouldnt have oAed into a war with low warchests).

KoH, it has been an honour to serve beside such gallant men and women like you. Whatever the future will bring, I'm sure you'll look back on this war with pride as your alliance's trial by fire. You've earned my respect and for that I salute you.

o/ Kingdom of Hyrule

My the Goddesses smile upon you all.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1299045434' post='2649325']
Yes, them deciding to fight on in defense of their allies certainly means they wanted to pay you for the trouble when it was finished.
[/quote]

Ohhh. You know what, Frodark put it better than I could. Look up for his.

Edited by TypoNinja