UPN Government Announcement

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1299021342' post='2648707']
Also quick fun fact. Who knew that UPN had the first surrender of this war?
[/quote]
Welp, as it's been pointed out a couple dozen times, I need to go back to second grade English comprehension. Sorry Omni XD

Edited by rodrod

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1299027259' post='2648845']
This is awesome coming from you, maybe you should go cancel another treaty because an ally got attacked instead of posting here. Quick fun fact. Who knew that Omni only fights when it benefits him?
[/quote]

Wait... wasn't he pointing out that UPN took the first PoW? :blink:

Good luck UPN, Congrats Tecumseh.

Edited by President S O

This is awesome coming from you, maybe you should go cancel another treaty because an ally got attacked instead of posting here. Quick fun fact. Who knew that Omni only fights when it benefits him?
[/quote]

Staggering levels of butthurt. Necessary?

EDIT: typo

Edited by DarkEra97

[/quote]

:(

You're off the list for the next allies beerfest.

[/quote]
the butthurt, its over 9000

Good luck, Robster.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1299028538' post='2648904']
the butthurt, its over 9000

Good luck, Robster.
[/quote]
The retard, it's over 9,000

Also, to go ahead and clear it up, I can't read correctly and totally took that comment out of context. Oops, and I apologize.

Welp, as it's been pointed out a couple dozen times, I need to go back to second grade English comprehension. Sorry Omni XD
[/quote]

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1299028789' post='2648914']
The retard, it's over 9,000

Also, to go ahead and clear it up, I can't read correctly and totally took that comment out of context. Oops, and I apologize.
[/quote]

It's alright. I was just pointing out UPN had the first surrender. No bias or anything. I like Robster so I actually like this new UPN. Also just to address the quotes I see if I only fought when it benefited me I wouldn't be getting beat down for Polar. :P

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1299030824' post='2648989']
It's alright. I was just pointing out UPN had the first surrender. No bias or anything. I like Robster so I actually like this new UPN. Also just to address the quotes I see if I only fought when it benefited me I wouldn't be getting beat down for Polar. :P
[/quote]

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=233528"]I got beat down pretty badly too :([/url]

Finally got a million casualties though, so it's all good.

You made a horrible decision at reelecting Robster. He shall lead you down the path of despair.

For shame, UPN, for shame

[spoiler]lol, just kidding. Congrats, Robster! Much respect from this side[/spoiler]