NSO Surrender

Greev

I Defius am a DOOMHOUSE SPY. I single handed was able to get into NSO become a finance officer and become one of the top finance Marauders in the alliance. I copied all info I could regarding aid, rebuilding plans, war plans, battalion information, and everything I could get my filthy hands on. I kept goons updated. Doing this I found that NSO is getting CURBSTOMPED by the might GOONS OF DOOM! They are planning there surrender now and will be posting it shortly for the whole cyberverse to gaze upon. Not only are the NSO fools, brash, and full of a bunch on incapables but they harbored a fugitive and those who played awhile ago knows what I am talking about especially you MCXA.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its true my post was bad because I will take all the beatings I can please ZI my nation I have tech for everyone! Also please people of planet BOB give me your worst insult me on a forum game which was cool in 06 and 07 then just gay. Most of you will never know the full expierence of the real CN and that I feel sorry. Until then have fun with alliances like MK,NSO,EXODUS, and all the other incapable retards this new CN has to offer this is my official resignation from a game I started 5 years ago. SO PLEASE INSULT ME MAKE FUN OF MY POST AND GIVE ME YOUR WORST AS I HAVE NO CARE!!!! Regarding the spy thing its true I helped out all of DOOMHOUSE quite well. Will they emit it? Prolly not but hey who would. I think its funny how I got into NSO did nothing and got promoted to almost a SITHMASTER but was stopped at Marauder and they left me to handle FINANCE PLEASE I did not even do nothing. People make me sick!

GOONS really should spy on rebuilding plans more, they are going to need it.

Leaving aside the GOONS bashing, you do know that you just effectively shut most alliance doors for yourself in CN now don't you?

[quote name='aboooe' timestamp='1298993254' post='2648116']
*Sits on the floor next to Gearhead and steals his popcorn*
[/quote]

That'll be a dollar fifty, thanks. Oh, and I charge interest. :ph34r:

Kidding, enjoy it. I hope you like kettle corn. B-)

[quote name='GearHead' timestamp='1298994941' post='2648151']
[/quote]

This is why you have to smuggle in your own food at the movies.

I enjoy this particular show. We usually get at least a couple of these every war.

[quote name='GearHead' timestamp='1298994941' post='2648151']

Kidding, enjoy it. I hope you like kettle corn. B-)
[/quote]
Damn American currency, brb running to the post office to change my pounds into dollars. :P

Owai.. You were kidding.. *Takes off his shoes and sits back down noming popcorn*
'tis rather tasty.