The Legion Declaration

rabonnobar

[center][img]http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/Rebel_Virginia/turkeyflag.png[/img][/center]

Pursuant to our optional aggression treaty with the Carlos Accords, The Legion hereby declares war on Duckroll.

Signed,

Imperator: rabonnobar
Proconsul: Waterbuffalo

[quote name='Rudolph' timestamp='1298872303' post='2646677']
Glad to have you optionally defend our backs as we regain our jobs and eat fried ducks!

o/ ~tHe LeGiOn~
[/quote]

It's to bad they won't be the ones being fried...

Confusion.

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1298872399' post='2646680']
Your only option is surrender. Quick before you lose any more land and infra!
[/quote]
Sounds good to me, I mean we had an ready-made excuse not to get involved and everything. I only hope our leadership knows what they're doing.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1298872613' post='2646683']
http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=The%20Legion&anyallexact=exact

DR is so screwed right now, a total of 8 blitzes!! Oh noes! :lol1: (11:57 pm CN Time)
[/quote]

We are only meant to fill your offensive slots, nothing more.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1298874360' post='2646701']
We are only meant to fill your offensive slots, nothing more.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We will also fill your defensive slots with utterly incompetent fighter, preventing more capable alliances from assisting Carlos in any meaningful way, much to their frustration.....they will regret ever having allied ~tHe LeGiOn~. Occasionally one of us will feel bold enough to try a ground attack. Whenever that happens I hope you enjoy the gifts we leave you.

~fEaR tHe LeGiOn~[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1298875939' post='2646714']
[color="#0000FF"]We will also fill your defensive slots with utterly incompetent fighter, preventing more capable alliances from assisting Carlos in any meaningful way, much to their frustration.....they will regret ever having allied ~tHe LeGiOn~. Occasionally one of us will feel bold enough to try a ground attack. Whenever that happens I hope you enjoy the gifts we leave you.

~fEaR tHe LeGiOn~[/color]
[/quote]
I conquered my fear and tried this "ground attack" thing. Couldn't figure it out. :(

This blitz was quite fearsome. I have almost 1,000 blown up Legion tanks sitting in my no mans land. You guys seriously don't expect me to clean this up for you? :awesome: