The Legion Declaration

rabonnobar

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1299049174' post='2649391']
That's becauyse you're not a Legionnaire, you're a Legioner.
[/quote]

My apologies. I meant Legioner.

But I'm still appalled by our actions.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1299048000' post='2649372']
This blitz was quite fearsome. I have almost 1,000 blown up Legion tanks sitting in my no mans land. You guys seriously don't expect me to clean this up for you? :awesome:
[/quote]

Of course we do. Our nations are far too incompetent to really do any such clean up duty.

Edited by Jrenster

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1299353760' post='2653633']
So if i ssee correctly... DR is against two AA's ..both bigger than DR? O my this will be fun
[/quote]

When the war was planned, Carlos and Legion were both 75k or so and Duckroll was 140-150k. With Legion's and Carlos' growth, we've realized the unfairness and the war was not going to go on much longer.

[quote name='rabonnobar' timestamp='1299355326' post='2653655']
When the war was planned, Carlos and Legion were both 75k or so and Duckroll was 140-150k. With Legion's and Carlos' growth, we've realized the unfairness and the war was not going to go on much longer.
[/quote]

You shouldn't have declared in the first place. You knew very well the numbers would be unfair from the minute you guys declared. But guess what? It's to late now. :nuke:

Oh and FYI: You owe your !@#$@#$ existence to DR. They have more than enough friends to exterminate you. It's honestly to bad they haven't given us the green light to turn you into the pieces of !@#$ you are. <_<

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299356847' post='2653698']
You shouldn't have declared in the first place. You knew very well the numbers would be unfair from the minute you guys declared. But guess what? It's to late now. :nuke:

Oh and FYI: You owe your !@#$@#$ existence to DR. They have more than enough friends to exterminate you. It's honestly to bad they haven't given us the green light to turn you into the pieces of !@#$ you are. <_<

Confusion.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]That's nice of you.

OOC: I don't know about you, but personally I think you're taking TE a bit more personally than you should.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1299357140' post='2653701']
[color="#0000FF"]That's nice of you.

OOC: I don't know about you, but personally I think you're taking TE a bit more personally than you should.[/color]
[/quote]

I'm nice like that. :awesome:

OOC: Meh, Duckroll are friends... and I don't enjoy seeing them being c-stomped.

Confusion.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1299361826' post='2653773']
Peace has been offered to Duckroll. They declined it

shut up, confusion
[/quote]

You honestly think Duckroll will surrender to you guys?

shaddup, wickedj.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299366181' post='2653825']
You honestly think Duckroll will surrender to you guys?

shaddup, wickedj.

Confusion.
[/quote]
The following seems to indicate it yes

01[23:13] <WickedJ> Whats the word? You said you guys wanted out but ive seen nobody from your gov online to confirm this
[23:14] <StevieG> yeah, Im in charge. We wouldnt mind peace, seeing as you guys keep gaining new nations, and we now dont have a chance id say
01[23:15] <WickedJ> Well our terms are quite amusing and simple, admit surrender to Legion and then post a stache for Carlos

As an aside, if theyre so much mightier and awesome..as you say..why the blue hell are you in this thread acting like such a tool

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1299356847' post='2653698']

Confusion.
[/quote]
umad?

Confusion, I've always ment to ask you why do you sign your name with confusion at the end of all your posts?

Edited by aboooe

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1299367639' post='2653849']
The following seems to indicate it yes

01[23:13] <WickedJ> Whats the word? You said you guys wanted out but ive seen nobody from your gov online to confirm this
[23:14] <StevieG> yeah, Im in charge. We wouldnt mind peace, seeing as you guys keep gaining new nations, and we now dont have a chance id say
01[23:15] <WickedJ> Well our terms are quite amusing and simple, admit surrender to Legion and then post a stache for Carlos

As an aside, if theyre so much mightier and awesome..as you say..why the blue hell are you in this thread acting like such a tool
[/quote]

What you're failing to understand is the fact that Stevie only needs to say one word, and Carlos is done.

Confusion.