The Order of the Paradox Surrenders to Nebula-X

kencojenko

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1298610297' post='2644471']
Dan2680 How about you come out of peace mode, and see if you even last 3 days.
Oh I forgot, you sir are a Hippe Warrior.
Defcon 1 in peacemode is your best strategy.
[/quote]

I had to look to make sure you weren't joking. I quietly chuckled about defcon 1 in peace mode. :awesome:

Edited by Romeo Valenti

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1298610297' post='2644471']
Dan2680 How about you come out of peace mode, and see if you even last 3 days.
Oh I forgot, you sir are a Hippe Warrior.
Defcon 1 in peacemode is your best strategy.
[/quote]

Got me! I am a "hippe Warrior". Why dont you try spelling correctly? That is a fun game.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1298588516' post='2644205']
Mr Rage, you should probably pay a little more attention to the OP. Congrats on forcing Neb-X to cry uncle, TOP :D

Also Simon, you ring we bring!

[img]http://tshirtgroove.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/platypus-of-death-tshirt.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Death work, though using TOP-secret-sexy platypus works better!
[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs37/i/2008/273/9/5/Sexy_Platypus_by_snerk.jpg[/img]

Stuff like this reminds me why TOP is a honest, respectable alliance.

Not only do they handle their wars with a ferocity 99% of the alliances here lack, they respect their opponents and are willing to part ways with them on good terms. The mere fact that they used humor in this announcement demonstrates this. Most people here must use threads to demonstrate the size of their e-Peen.

Congratulations on a good war TOP and Nebula-X.

TOP are evil, their surrender terms are outr... oh

Classy as was expected from TOP :)

Hurray for our friends Neb-X getting out of this conflict in a way they deserve :)

[quote name='Dan2680' timestamp='1298607705' post='2644434']
Lol, did NX even last a full 7 days?
[/quote]
Protip: when you do what you do, get at least the very basics right before you post. Anything else just makes you look like a petty fool.

Edited by shilo

I am happy to see peace, thats for sure. TOP is a very respectable alliance and have shown they are classy. NX did show some [i]cajones[/i] so props there as well.

But it seems as if the alliance(s) that NX were defending are still at war.?

I mean.. dont get me wrong here.. I think it honorable and all, and I am glad to see white peace for NX, but, the early exit caught me by surprise a little. However, I digress.

NX has shown they will defend their allies. That should be good enough. I have known Sonic and NX for some time and I respect their decision to leave the conflict.

[quote name='Balkan Banania' timestamp='1298616338' post='2644540']
Some things should stay a secret :blink:
[/quote]
This is why NPO is getting rolled.

Paradoxia Vult!
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/038/8/6/pole_vault_fail_by_nin_mario64-d390c1m.gif[/img]

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Balkan Banania' timestamp='1298635892' post='2644671']
So we are getting rolled because the TOP-secret-sexy platypus was uncovered despite my personal objection :huh:,or I just don't get the reference...
[/quote]

It's because you don't find it beautiful. Now go away and think about what you've done.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1298635973' post='2644672']
It's because you don't find it beautiful. Now go away and think about what you've done.
[/quote]
So people prosecute free speech and good taste now eh :P…, will the future be better for us if I say that at least I worship Johan and occasionally my bunker is filled with the divine sound of Falalalan? Anyway I slip away to think what I have done...

[quote name='Dan2680' timestamp='1298607705' post='2644434']
Lol, did NX even last a full 7 days?
[/quote]
You know, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Lets see how Invicta did against TOP?

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55043"]Invicta Declare on Orion 22nd April(Server Time)[/url]
then
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55691"]TOP Declare on Invicta on 26th April (Server time)[/url]
OMG 7 days after declaration on Orion
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55999"]Invicta Surrender 28th April[/url]

So one could question you lasted 2 Days against them, or a week in total, you choose? any way it shakes, Invictas record against TOP is far poorer.

Edited by The Pansy

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1298646019' post='2644738']
You know, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Lets see how Invicta did against TOP?

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55043"]Invicta Declare on Orion 22nd April(Server Time)[/url]
then
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55691"]TOP Declare on Invicta on 26th April (Server time)[/url]
OMG 7 days after declaration on Orion
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=55999"]Invicta Surrender 28th April[/url]

So one could question you lasted 2 Days against them, or a week in total, you choose? any way it shakes, Invictas record against TOP is far poorer.
[/quote]

Invicta's record in just about everything, other than then the whole meat-shield thing, is poorer.

We knew Nebula-X wouldn't go the distance with TOP, but at least holding them back a bit is what really counts and all one can ask for honestly.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1298646556' post='2644745']
Invicta's record in just about everything, other than then the whole meat-shield thing, is poorer.

We knew Nebula-X wouldn't go the distance with TOP, but at least holding them back a bit is what really counts and all one can ask for honestly.
[/quote]
Being one of the 2 alliances Neb-X is tied to in this conflict(via PEACE), I can honestly say that I am pleased to see this happen, Nebula-X showed more gumption than most alliances to run headlong into Pillowfort to try and hold them off SNAFU.
I wouldn't have much liked it myself, and the fact they lasted twice as long as the alliance seeing fit to belittle them just speaks volumes.

Again well done Neb-X, ignore the hater, and congratulations TOP on your victory, and all round classy way of dealing with it.

[quote name='Dan2680' timestamp='1298609329' post='2644456']
Two weeks longer than I thought they would last.
[/quote]

And you have done what exactly this war? Kinda weak for someone who has done no fighting this war to be mocking someone who has.

[quote name='Dan2680' timestamp='1298609329' post='2644456']
Two weeks longer than I thought they would last.
[/quote]

You are an Invicta member so the fact that you actually have the cognitive ability to think is in itself a minor miracle. I'd suggest that you don't post frequently until you develop the ability to post "intelligent thought", judging by your last post that could take a while so I won't be holding my breath. Kudos though on a relative milestone.

TOP classy as always.
Neb-X congratulations on your victory, I hope you record this victory on your wiki :awesome:

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1298652995' post='2644795']
You are an Invicta member so the fact that you actually have the cognitive ability to think is in itself a minor miracle. I'd suggest that you don't post frequently until you develop the ability to post "intelligent thought", judging by your last post that could take a while so I won't be holding my breath. Kudos though on a relative milestone.
[/quote]

The whole "Invicta bashing" thing is quite old, and infact very childish.

Likewise to Pansy

[quote name='Dan2680' timestamp='1298653339' post='2644799']
The whole "Invicta bashing" thing is quite old, and infact very childish.

Likewise to Pansy
[/quote]

Hint: If you want to avoid being "bashed" don't open yourself up for it by making fool statements.