A TSO Announcement

Anakey

[quote name='Dibbun' timestamp='1298430014' post='2642370']
What's your problem? Want to refight the war? Got more beef?

Let them have this moment, and $%&@ off if you can't - or don't waive reps if you can't handle the fact they might celebrate that they're not subsidizing you anymore.

o/ TSO
[/quote]

Dear Mr. MadGuy,

I would like to draw your attention to the post I quote below and re-think your angry outburst. Thanks!

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1298418804' post='2642105']
Congratulations, but when I said "we" I was referring to Ronin. We did in fact waive the reps. Yet, you still named us in the reps that you apparently finished paying off to us. But didn't.

I don't meant to spoil your anniversary, so I'll just leave it at that.
[/quote]

Happy birthday, TSO, glad stuff isn't getting you down.

Elly

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1298473433' post='2642847']
Sam is, and always will be, in The Sweet Oblivion. His words still resonant through our halls and his spirit dwells within every member. We will never forget all that Sam means to our alliance.

If you hate Sam, I would suggest you go ahead and hate TSO as well.
[/quote]

Well said Longbowe.

Happy Birthday TSO

Edited by Power

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1298471097' post='2642828']
I wonder if Polaris will be able to achieve the same feat The Sweet Oblivion did and live to see their forthcoming reparations paid off.

:v:
[/quote]

Achieve the same feat? God no! An alliance who need that much time to pay reparations just show how incompetent it is. When we face the highest reparations ever(at the time), we paid it in 6 months. Even when defeated we are awesome. :smug:

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1298441714' post='2642585']
Wow I didn't realize reps were still going on from that war. Or that you guys were anything but very inactive, I'm surprised to see the protectorate given the rumored inactivity.

Good luck and happy anniversary.
[/quote]

You must have missed the PR stunt [s]waiving of the reps[/s] announcement that we made them announce [s]they announced[/s] a couple months ago :v:

Congrats TSO, y'all aren't that bad.

Edited by Fyfe XIV

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1298508164' post='2643266']
[s]Achieve the same feat? God no! An alliance who need that much time to pay reparations just show how incompetent it is. When we face the highest reparations ever(at the time), we paid it in 6 months.[/s] Even when defeated we are awesome. :smug:
[/quote]

you do have it down to a science, i'll give you that much :lol1:

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298423734' post='2642205']
Wow... a year?

Alright guys, if I haven't made myself clear before, yeah I'm over all that stupid drama from when you guys started & I wanted to roll you.
[/quote]
Lol like Invicta would be capable of effectively rolling anyone :lol1:

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1298509086' post='2643292']
Lol like Invicta would be capable of effectively rolling anyone :lol1:
[/quote]
Timmie, you should note the use of the word "I" there. TSO didn't mess with Invicta directly, but rather with some of our friends, and if they'd been a bit less nice and more like me, believe me the war would have been lopsided against TSO.

But like I said, that's ancient history, and man, a year's worth of reps is just too much regardless.

Don't worry, I still hate you TSO.

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1298473433' post='2642847']
Sam is, and always will be, in The Sweet Oblivion. His words still resonant through our halls and his spirit dwells within every member. We will never forget all that Sam means to our alliance.

If you hate Sam, I would suggest you go ahead and hate TSO as well.
[/quote]

Glad to hear it.

Edited by mythicknight

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298518356' post='2643449']
Timmie, you should note the use of the word "I" there. TSO didn't mess with Invicta directly, but rather with some of our friends, and if they'd been a bit less nice and more like me, believe me the war would have been lopsided against TSO.[/quote]
I somehow doubt that.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1298518920' post='2643464']
I somehow doubt that.
[/quote]
'Twas before you guys got involved, I'm afraid. Somehow I don't think TOP defending their new protectorate against Continuum members attacking them for spying would have gone over too well.

As far as Reparations and the timeline. TSO started the war with 3 times the membership. Those that are still with TSO were more than willing to keep paying what was owed. Athens and Ronin were gracious enough to waive what was left after the 20 or so remaining nations were still sending out direct tech. If we had to, we'd still pay. If payment was an issue between the alliances involved, then it would have been addressed.

As far as comments from the Haters Guild. Your !@#$%*ing sustains me.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298519598' post='2643476']
'Twas before you guys got involved, I'm afraid. Somehow I don't think TOP defending their new protectorate against Continuum members attacking them for spying would have gone over too well.
[/quote]
still spewing this tired old crap haf? i thought you moved on...everyone else has

[/quote]

You really need to learn more about TOP.

[quote name='captain america' timestamp='1298447330' post='2642676']
hey TSO that myth about "slow and steady" it was a lie.

do you guys do face painting and balloon animals? Can i reserve you for a birthday party?
[/quote]
I like you and you'll always be a friend of mine. But, you have no room to talk after you rogued them. Let old dogs lie my friend.

[/quote]

You're stupid. Go away.

o/ TSO

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1298593424' post='2644258']
I like you and you'll always be a friend of mine. But, you have no room to talk after you rogued them. Let old dogs lie my friend.

You're stupid. Go away.

o/ TSO
[/quote]
Love you too pookie :wub:

[/quote]

TSO was shielded from Continuum aggression due to a clause of the Möbius Accords where no signatory could declare war on the ally of another signatory - which explained the mass cancellations that preceded someone getting rolled beyond the point of self-preservation.

So no, in order for TSO to be attacked TOP would have had to be excluded from the Continuum. In pre-Karma environment it was not going to happen.

[quote name='Random Iggy' timestamp='1298520787' post='2643495']
still spewing this tired old crap haf? i thought you moved on...everyone else has
[/quote]
Please read my posts.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1298423734' post='2642205']
Wow... a year?

Alright guys, if I haven't made myself clear before, yeah I'm over all that stupid drama from when you guys started & I wanted to roll you.
[/quote]
I said I'm over it, expressed sympathy to your alliance, and then I got jumped on. Looks like I'm not the one you need to be telling to move on, because a lot of people haven't.

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1298603634' post='2644396']
TSO was shielded from Continuum aggression due to a clause of the Möbius Accords where no signatory could declare war on the ally of another signatory - which explained the mass cancellations that preceded someone getting rolled beyond the point of self-preservation.
[/quote]
Yes, after they signed their treaty with TOP.

This whole affair happened before that. Can I be any clearer?