A small request

Alfred von Tirpitz

I request that the following offsite forums please delete my account on there. These are all i remember right now, i will amend this list as and when i remember.

Farkistan
New Pacific Order
iFOK
FOK!
New Sith Order
NATO
The Order of Paradox
R&R
Random Insanity Alliance
Carpe Diem
Valhalla
Independent Republics of Orange Nations
Nueva Vida
Mostly Harmless Alliance
Royal Order of Confederate Kingdoms.
GOONS
Mushroom Kingdom
Global Order of Darkness [i think i have one there]
Superfriends boards
The Rosular Kingdom
Bastion Boards
Siberian Tiger Alliance
The Foreign Division
The Legion
Sparta
United Purple Nations
The Gramlins
The old CDT Boards [i dont remember if i did register, could you please check]
Union Of Integrated National Entities
Ascended Republic Of Elite States
\m/
Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes
The Viridian Entente
The Order of Light
cybernations.nordreich.eu [not the other boards please]
The German Empire
Aurora Borealis
The Cult of Justitia
Kronos
Silence
Orange Defense Network
Athens
Poison Clan [both old and new boards please]
Federation of Armed Nations [diplo boards if you still have those o/]
The Phoenix Federation
The Order of Righteous Nations
Guru Order
Multicolored Cross X Alliance
Greenland Republic

That is about all i can think of right now, i am sure there are many more. Please do this for me, it would be a lot of effort to go to each board and PM their admin my request. effort i am not really keen on making right now. Do not just demask me, please just delete the account.

Thanking you in advance.
Alfred von Tirpitz

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Davian Thule' timestamp='1298100325' post='2638209']
I think every forum should now keep your account just in case they need to compare IP addresses. Unless of course there's some extremely special reason you need them deleted.
[/quote]

You bring up a good CN point. However I can promise you today, there will not be a need for looking up my IP address. If i do register anywhere in the future [unlikely] i will be letting the admins know. CN Espionage really is not what i have in mind at this point in time.

Also, bring back SoTW, it is one of the few fun things that i have seen here. Pity you discontinued that.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

Sorry this kind of thing happened to you man, wish I could do something to help out. I doubt you have an account on our boards, but I'll check.

[quote name='abdur' timestamp='1298100320' post='2638208']
Any specific reason for this?
[/quote]
I have a feeling it's related to this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=606&showentry=2725

[quote name='Davian Thule' timestamp='1298100325' post='2638209']
I think every forum should now keep your account just in case they need to compare IP addresses. Unless of course there's some extremely special reason you need them deleted.
[/quote]
There is an extremely special reason.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1298100607' post='2638212']
You bring up a good CN point. However I can promise you today, there will not be a need for looking up my IP address. If i do register anywhere in the future [unlikely] i will be letting the admins know. CN Espionage really is not what i have in mind at this point in time.

Also, bring back SoTW, it is one of the few fun things that i have seen here. Pity you discontinued that.
[/quote]
Eh, we'll see what happens to the latter.

Sorry about what happened, it's annoying as hell when CN and RL converge.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1298100626' post='2638213']
I have a feeling it's related to this: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=606&showentry=2725
[/quote]
That is just despicable.
There is an OOC/IC line, seriously.

Best of luck to AvT in resolving this issue.

Absolutely ridiculous. If there's any way that we (as a community, but me personally too) can help, let us know. No one should have to deal with OOC problems because of CN, and I hope that if those responsible are caught they are severely punished.

Edit: Oh, and NSO admins have been notified to delete your account :(

Edited by Varianz

Well until I read the blog, I wasn't going to pass on the request to our admins. But what happened is seriously pathetic and I'll do whatever I can to help out. Just gimme a buzz if you need anything else from my neck of the woods.

Unfortunetly a couple of scum bags can ruin it all... I seriously cannot beleive the length this waste of space went to harrass one of CN's most easy going and respectable figures. If I ever find out who it is I'll be making sure their CN "game" time here is perma-hell.

This is why i have no faith in humanity.

o/ AvT

im sure those responsible will never be caught because cowards rarely own up but on the off chance their ego trumps their pityful brain i look forward to getting to know them real well...LoBTiOPNaA style

edit:sentence structure is your friend

Edited by Systemfailure