Assorted Announcements from the SOS Bridage

Locke

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1297443590' post='2629428']Good to see you won't be using this new treaty to bandwagon into the war, that'd just be lazy.

Congrats on your treaty.[/quote]
Thanks, good to see a reasonable response. If we'd wanted a shot at Doomhouse (we don't), we wouldn't have needed a treaty with Invicta. We'd just do it.

Edited by Arrnea

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1297442621' post='2629418']
Actually, I was being honest. I have no idea who you are. I've heard of your alliance, but not you. :mellow:
[/quote]
I wish I had never heard of Janax. I hear he burns crops, poisons wells, and turns the volume of the radio in your car all the way up so when you start it you have a heart attack. He's seriously a jerk.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1297440407' post='2629392']
I started an alliance that was invited to join Citadel, the most elite bloc to have existed on Planet Bob. An alliance that isn't almost universally despised.
One not allied to (almost exclusively, INT and RIA are fair) other equally terrible alliances.

Hurr durr I'm irrelevant hurr durr.
:smug:
[/quote]
Wops reading comprehension. Oh and ummm. Yeah.

Edited by Finnish Commie

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1297444117' post='2629438']
Thanks, good to see a reasonable response. If we'd wanted a shot at Doomhouse (we don't), we wouldn't have needed a treaty with Invicta. We'd just do it.
[/quote]
This is hard to believe.

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1297484238' post='2629974']
This is hard to believe.
[/quote]
That's not the only thing that's hard around here, considering how sexy this treaty is.

Edited by Learz

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1297464726' post='2629707']
I guess Invicta don't know how foreign affairs work. On the other hand, they're going to need as many pawns as they can get to take down MK.
[/quote]
AHAHAHAHAHA
You, sir, have won the thread. We're pawns of Invicta?
...AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it. :lol1:

[quote name='CheeKy' timestamp='1297484238' post='2629974']
This is hard to believe.
[/quote]
Believe it, buddy. If that's what we wanted, I'd have got it done by now.

[quote name='Learz' timestamp='1297485937' post='2629983']
That's not the only thing that's hard around here, considering how sexy this treaty is.
[/quote]
Damn son.

Edited by Locke

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297490520' post='2630067']

Believe it, buddy. If that's what we wanted, I'd have got it done by now.
[/quote]

If you're truly that adept at getting what you want, then I suppose you lied to me (us) about your reasons for not defending your members from spy attacks.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1297491211' post='2630085']
If you're truly that adept at getting what you want, then I suppose you lied to me (us) about your reasons for not defending your members from spy attacks.
[/quote]
Just because I want something doesn't mean I have to do it; it's called impulse control, learn it. I'd not be provoking me right now if I were you, there's something else we could be doing something about.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297495242' post='2630147']
Just because I want something doesn't mean I have to do it; it's called impulse control, learn it. I'd not be provoking me right now if I were you, there's something else we could be doing something about.
[/quote]

And what would that be? Seeing as your allies refused to give you permission to defend your own nations, I fail to see what harm could come from provoking you to my heart's content.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1297497562' post='2630168']
And what would that be? Seeing as your allies refused to give you permission to defend your own nations, I fail to see what harm could come from provoking you to my heart's content.
[/quote]
You'd best stop digging, it must be getting hot now.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297502143' post='2630203']
Now, and I mean this in all sincerity, but no u. Supporting rogues the way you have is kind of, well, cowardly.
[/quote]

Your government left your alliance-mates to fend for themselves against a plethora of spy attacks, each of which potentially cost them millions. And now your MDP+ allies are busy at war, but the SOS Brigade is sitting there doing nothing to help. What were you saying about cowardice again?

Seriously, is there anything your alliance can do besides look foolish and whine on the OWF?

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1297505047' post='2630211']
Your government left your alliance-mates to fend for themselves against a plethora of spy attacks, each of which potentially cost them millions. And now your MDP+ allies are busy at war, but the SOS Brigade is sitting there doing nothing to help. What were you saying about cowardice again?

Seriously, is there anything your alliance can do besides look foolish and whine on the OWF?
[/quote]
We thoroughly debunked this line of argument both in this and other threads. And thank you not denying your actions yet again, you make it all the more clear that I should never have went to bat for your alliance. If you really have so much of a problem with us though, really, stop hiding and do it. See where it gets you.

You don't see me trashing your parties.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1297464726' post='2629707']
I guess Invicta don't know how foreign affairs work. On the other hand, they're going to need as many pawns as they can get to take down MK.
[/quote]
One of these sentences is ... well OK they're both hilarious. :awesome:

Our allies aren't pawns. We don't do that scene. You need to stop projecting.