Assorted Announcements from the SOS Bridage

Locke

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1297516176' post='2630261']
and right on cue, here comes Hereno and Pollard. You guys should be proud, you're a good portion of the reason behind this treaty.
[/quote]
Shhh, you shouldn't have told them that... it'll just swell their collective ego. <_<

All I can remember about the crimes of SOS Brigade is that they resisted being provoked into war by some reprehensible alliance which couldn't string two sentences together.

And all I know about Invicta is that Learz is a cool cat and that a lot of big mouthes give them a hard time for apparently nothing.

So congrats to both of you, I don't know what all the fuss is about, but the people looking bad out of this aren't Invicta and SOS, that's for sure.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297495242' post='2630147']
Just because I want something doesn't mean I have to do it; it's called impulse control, learn it. I'd not be provoking me right now if I were you, there's something else we could be doing something about.
[/quote]

Hey, pal, how about you stop writing checks that you would need your allies to cash. Shut up and sit down and consider the position you're putting your allies in. Seriously. Show your allies some respect and shut your mouth. You don't deserve some of those treaties you have. Sit down, shut up, and stop your retarded crusades. In fact, go sit in a corner. That way you can't keep !@#$@#$ things up.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297495242' post='2630147']
Just because I want something doesn't mean I have to do it; it's called impulse control, learn it. I'd not be provoking me right now if I were you, there's something else we could be doing something about.
[/quote]

Whahaha this is too funny.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1297490520' post='2630067']
Damn son.
[/quote]
I blame Jorost :P

[quote name='Bordiga' timestamp='1297525704' post='2630353']
All I can remember about the crimes of SOS Brigade is that they resisted being provoked into war by some reprehensible alliance which couldn't string two sentences together.

And all I know about Invicta is that Learz is a cool cat and that a lot of big mouthes give them a hard time for apparently nothing.

So congrats to both of you, I don't know what all the fuss is about, but the people looking bad out of this aren't Invicta and SOS, that's for sure.
[/quote]
:wub:

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1297526409' post='2630361']
Hey, pal, how about you stop writing checks that you would need your allies to cash. Shut up and sit down and consider the position you're putting your allies in. Seriously. Show your allies some respect and shut your mouth. You don't deserve some of those treaties you have. Sit down, shut up, and stop your retarded crusades. In fact, go sit in a corner. That way you can't keep !@#$@#$ things up.
[/quote]

DC hands you a pair of Crochetting needles, a HUGE ball of yarn and tells you to Knit yourself a pair of BIG BOY panties... Since your pair are obviously in a knot that you can't get out.... :lol1:

Congrats SOS Bridage :P

\oo/ Party on...

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1297516176' post='2630261']
and right on cue, here comes Hereno and Pollard. You guys should be proud, you're a good portion of the reason behind this treaty.
[/quote]

Congratulations to Pollard and Hereno! This is some quality work, guys!