Will your opinion of Pacifica or Polaris change after this war?

Kalasin

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298489108' post='2643015']
Sympathy!? You're the ones that need sympathy at the moment. For running yourselves through on our swords!
[/quote]

I mean no offense, but your alliance is statistically losing. Within a few days, it will be at 50% of its prewar strength. The only alliance on the other side that has taken comparable losses (percentage-wise) is GOONS, and those losses were mainly in the lower tier; thus, GOONS can easily be rebuilt after the war with outside aid.

Edited by Crymson

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1298536985' post='2643704']
I mean no offense, but your alliance is statistically losing. Within a few days, it will be at 50% of its prewar strength. The only alliance on the other side that has taken comparable losses (percentage-wise) is GOONS, and those losses were mainly in the lower tier; thus, GOONS can easily be rebuilt after the war with outside aid.
[/quote]

This war is a marathon, not a sprint. We, allies included, do have things in our favor our enemy does not and it is why MK is once again losing national strength at a greater rate than we. That said, our foes are at a greater risk.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298537239' post='2643707']
This war is a marathon, not a sprint. We, allies included, do have things in our favor our enemy does not and it is why MK is once again losing national strength at a greater rate than we. That said, our foes are at a greater risk.
[/quote]
You do know that only half of that ns loss is due to combat damage, right? The rest is nations leaving the AA and being deleted.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1298567638' post='2643908']
You do know that only half of that ns loss is due to combat damage, right? The rest is nations leaving the AA and being deleted.
[/quote]
This is our cunning plan.We will bore you to death with our PM manoeuvre, its this or you should sell infra and come down to have a party, there are some shrooms here already :ehm:

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298537239' post='2643707']
[/quote]

You really don't have much in your favour. Considering your NS chart looks like something my citizens could toboggan down, I'd love to know what you think you have in your favour.

[quote name='Balkan Banania' timestamp='1298570434' post='2643946']
its this or you should sell infra and come down to have a party, there are some shrooms here already :ehm:
[/quote]
I could sell my infra and land and you still wouldn't have anyone in my range in war mode :(

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1298571322' post='2643961']
You really don't have much in your favour. Considering your NS chart looks like something my citizens could toboggan down, I'd love to know what you think you have in your favour.
[/quote]

At least ours is flattening at the bottom.. yours is still sloped. Looks like your citizens are still enjoying the ride.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1298571989' post='2643966']
I could sell my infra and land and you still wouldn't have anyone in my range in war mode :(
[/quote]

Looks like it's time to sell tech then! *gasp*

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1298571989' post='2643966']
[/quote]
I will sacrifice myself and take some of your tech if you like :P or you can organize some internal fights, thus softening your nations a bit, also I heared TOP has some juicy nations out of PM, oh..choices, choices :P.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298572423' post='2643971']
At least ours is flattening at the bottom.. yours is still sloped. Looks like your citizens are still enjoying the ride.
[/quote]

When you lose almost 8 million in strength shaved off I'd hope you'd stop the bleeding eventually. Ours is more of a calm decent when the NPO's is more of a "Elevator line snapped from the top floor and the brakes only cut in at the last minute" kinda deal.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1298575802' post='2644011']
When you lose almost 8 million in strength shaved off I'd hope you'd stop the bleeding eventually. Ours is more of a calm decent when the NPO's is more of a "Elevator line snapped from the top floor and the brakes only cut in at the last minute" kinda deal.
[/quote]

Yeah, well, at least our elevator has breaks.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1298570614' post='2643951']

Edit: does anybody even remember the name of the friendly Pacifican now?

[spoiler]Feuersturm[/spoiler]
[/quote]

[quote]We have a rather cool ski slope. :P[/quote]

I look at it as doing a 'Black Diamond' run in our Canadian Rocky Mountains. Blast on the way down, but then you flatten out into the valley as you head to the slow chairlift back up. The chairlift, of course, being post-war recovery. :P

The funny thing being though, we all go down the mountain on different slopes (or some people take the stairs and walk down instead of skiing :P), but we all take the chairlift back up!

Edited by Feuersturm

[quote name='Feuersturm' timestamp='1298617756' post='2644558']
The funny thing being though, we all go down the mountain on different slopes (or some people take the stairs and walk down instead of skiing :P), but we all take the chairlift back up!
[/quote]
Maybe, maybe not. It will be interesting to see in a few months who's on their way back up and who'll be laying at the bottom with their ankles broken. Perhaps no one, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1298622960' post='2644594']
Maybe, maybe not. It will be interesting to see in a few months who's on their way back up and who'll be laying at the bottom with their ankles broken. Perhaps no one, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
[/quote]

We'll definately make our way back up, even broken ankles heal. We'll just get time with some nice nurses. :D

We have the stamina to go the distance, do you? :P

[quote name='Litha Riddle' timestamp='1298634258' post='2644659']
We'll definately make our way back up, even broken ankles heal. We'll just get time with some nice nurses. :D

We have the stamina to go the distance, do you? :P
[/quote]

Everybody's stamina breaks eventually. This is your turn.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1298635992' post='2644674']
Everybody's stamina breaks eventually. This is your turn.
[/quote]

Ah the loathed words of a traitor envious of his long lost home which will prove itself far better than his new one to his great regret. We shall see my 'friend'.. we shall see.. and here's hoping you live forever among the mushrooms, because you clearly do not have the gumption to die for a cause.

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' timestamp='1298666478' post='2644919']
Ah the loathed words of a traitor envious of his long lost home which will prove itself far better than his new one to his great regret. We shall see my 'friend'.. we shall see.. and here's hoping you live forever among the mushrooms, because you clearly do not have the gumption to die for a cause.
[/quote]

Wait.....since when did I become a traitor?. You are aware I never did anything "traitor" worthy during my time in Pacifica right?. Also you REALLY don't know anything about "dying" for a cause. Considering your alliancemates begged me to come back during Karma to fight alongside you, including the then Emperor, I'd say they knew, at that time, my willingness to "die" for a cause when I thought it was right. And look how I was repaid, by being called a traitor because I decided that the community I once enjoyed was no longer the same and going elsewhere, that's not what a traitor does. As much as I dislike the NPO and how it operates(even when I was a member I disliked a lot of the idiocy inside the alliance), I wouldn't call myself a traitor.

[quote name='Cager' timestamp='1298678972' post='2645026']
Wait.....since when did I become a traitor?. You are aware I never did anything "traitor" worthy during my time in Pacifica right?. Also you REALLY don't know anything about "dying" for a cause. Considering your alliancemates begged me to come back during Karma to fight alongside you, including the then Emperor, I'd say they knew, at that time, my willingness to "die" for a cause when I thought it was right. And look how I was repaid, by being called a traitor because I decided that the community I once enjoyed was no longer the same and going elsewhere, that's not what a traitor does. As much as I dislike the NPO and how it operates(even when I was a member I disliked a lot of the idiocy inside the alliance), I wouldn't call myself a traitor.
[/quote]

I know well of your acts during your time here and the things you did here.. yes, I would call them traitorous if not outright acts of sabotage. Defend yourself as much as you like. You're not worth the dust off my boots or the words off my lips so I'll respond to you no further. If you feel you left us in peace.. you are delusional.