Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1297124435' post='2624731']
Treaties have been signed and cancelled. It's been nearly a year since Bi-Polar ended. Give it a rest.
[/quote]

I guess since it's been a year that NADC/SNAFU's contributions to TOP should just be forgotten.

Because I forget everyone that helps me after it's been a year.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PMoses' timestamp='1297124753' post='2624738']
Funny how TOP yet again convenatly aligns with the winning side, a tiny bit before a war, and then waits to enter till after all the threat of them taking damage is gone..

::Claps is hands::
[/quote]

Yeah, TOP should have stayed with the people who back stabbed them and spat in their face. It's also TOP's fault that MK didn't get hit till later. Actually, wait, that's GOONS.

Funny how TOP yet again convenatly aligns with the winning side, a tiny bit before a war, and then waits to enter till after all the threat of them taking damage is gone..

[/quote]

Funny how everyone conveniently didn't hit MK and hid 30k+ nations in PM where we would be most effective.

I realize facts probably won't matter to you but take into account who declared on who (and how that relates to us) and where the majority of our NS lies.

Thanks, come again with any concerns.

There's clearly no mistaking TOP has mismanaged its commitment to allies in previous wars. As the latest GM, that has been something i've worked on this war to make sure cannot be said about us.

You can ask IRON, Argent, OMFG, MK, VOC and even our coalition war partners; everyone has been given our full military support and no one is going to be dragged into something unwillingly.

We attacked these alliances because it's where it was felt best for us to operate. For those saying "Way to pick on small alliances TOP, infra huggers lolzorz" - This war isn't over. We've attacked alliances available for us to hit and should the correct circumstances arise (read: should people stop hiding in peace mode), more nations will be brought down in the defense of our allies.

Alternatively there's that age old saying... "Bring it".

It's a shame the alliances we're fighting were our allies in Bipolar and i certainly have not forgotten their contribution to us when we were hit hardest. Unfortunately they remained close to the Orders and we decided to move away. I look forward to a reasonably friendly war and have already set about making sure our opponents understand why we've done this and that we do it only out of our obligations to a treaty partner.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1297124948' post='2624744']
I guess since it's been a year that NADC/SNAFU's contributions to TOP should just be forgotten.

Because I forget everyone that helps me after it's been a year.
[/quote]
Dear TOP,
Please don't honour your treaties. The people attacking your friends totally helped you out last year, remember? That makes you bros n' stuff. They're off limits lol. I'm going to go and cry more and look for attention.
Love,
Mr. Damsky

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1297122134' post='2624668']
As for TOP always supporting those in power, care to reply to my take on it?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]A load of self-justifying crock that I will not even waste my time on. Sparta uses the same schlock when they're called on it as well. Take that for what you will.[/color]

[quote name='Weirdgus' timestamp='1297121177' post='2624643']
As I have put forth earlier, you're not defending anybody since MK technically IS the aggressor in all the wars it is currently involved in. First MK DoWs NPO, then they DoW TPF which draws in the TPFs allies mentioned in this OP that are subsequently declared on by TOP.

So, in essence, by not actually activating any defensive clause, and by supporting a war of aggression started by MK, YES, you are their lapdogs.

Do you see the difference now ?
[/quote]

Yes I see the difference now. If NPO's allies come to help them fight it is defense. If MK's allies do it it is aggression, no matter what. Thank you for the education, sir.

[quote]I don't see how NPO is a person, but whatever. Perhaps it all has something to do with the pure and vile hypocrisy that runs so deep in your veins, which is the very poison that causes you to no longer see the light, but only sink into your personal sea of lies and justifications.
[/quote]

Again you are absolutely right. My entire point is invalid because I referred to the NPO as a person. Also how can hypocrisy be both pure, and vile?

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1297122215' post='2624670']
Its nice to see how TOP supports those who came to bat for them when they screwed up.
[/quote]

I heard that if this gets said 1000 times, TOP will be legally obligated to fight for NpO.

[/quote]

I don't see how to ally with [i]any[/i] side without some sort of covenant, but ok. And of course, let's not forget the fact that TOP will take no damage whatsoever this war. Damn hippies!

[quote name='RailForge' timestamp='1297113163' post='2624465']
At least you guys in NADC, TSI, 64Digits and SNAFU can probably work out a deal with your TOP attackers to not nuke you so you can go on nuking MK.
[/quote]

It's funny that you mention that, because a member of Echelon government tried last night to broker a non-nuclear deal between TOP and NADC. Can you guess what our response was?

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='King Penchuk' timestamp='1297125359' post='2624755']
Hello TOP + Crymson how are you I am fine thanks.
[/quote]

We are also fine, only difference is we are not hiding in PM. :ehm:

(Might want to change the gun in your av to a dove.)

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='Lord Gobb' timestamp='1297116697' post='2624531']
What I'm saying is that you can't say we literally attacked ML by attacking TPF. It's like saying you've attacked The International and all of its allies by attacking GOONS, because an attack on GOONS is an attack on =LOST= which is an attack on all of CnG etc.
[/quote]

What he's saying is this:

1) ML attacking MK in response to a (supposed) attack upon TPF by MK is just fine.
2) TOP attacking NADC, TSI, 64D and SNAFU in response to an attack upon MK by those alliances is not fine.

The double standards coming out in this thread are amusing. Rest assured that we (TOP) are getting a good laugh out of them.

[quote name='Weirdgus' timestamp='1297118019' post='2624555']
lol of course this has everything to do with you attacking TPF. THIS THREAD HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THAT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

First of all, TPFs allies declare on you, after your very own (late) recognition of aggressive hostility against TPF. After that, your puppy-lapdogs (TOP) obey their masters' whips and subsequently declare war on the very same allies that entered in defense of TPF(that's the OP in this thread in case you haven't noticed).

Is it all that hard to grasp ?
[/quote]

Let it be known that even prominent members in this fellow's own government call him a simpleton.

I suspect that this will come as no surprise to most of you.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297121709' post='2624657']
[color="#0000FF"]I never called you "infra huggers." Just bad allies. When TOP is pursuing its own agenda, such as its war against Polar two and a half years ago, or against CnG just last year, it always goes full in. Yet when asked to do something for an ally, you always contribute minimally. It is no secret that TOP was satisfied with the NPO, and only attacked fringe fronts in Karma so as to avoid being next.

As for what you do in this war, I don't really care. It is no secret TOP is going to be supportive of MK and Doomhouse. That is where the power lies.

I merely call out TOP's character when I see it revealed to the public. That is all I am here for.[/color]
[/quote]

Watch out for RV---he's a supercomputer of Cybernations knowledge*, one capable of reaching even into the minds of his peers to extract information!

[size=1]*Bull**** knowledge[/size]

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297125566' post='2624763']
It's funny that you mention that, because a member of Echelon government tried last night to broker a non-nuclear deal between TOP and NADC. Can you guess what our response was?
[/quote]
I hope we said yes.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297125216' post='2624749']
[color="#0000FF"]A load of self-justifying crock that I will not even waste my time on. Sparta uses the same schlock when they're called on it as well. Take that for what you will.[/color]
[/quote]

Well, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1297124610' post='2624735']
You're being difficult on purpose. You and I know the FOK-TOP situation is completely different than the one we're at now.
[/quote]

He just wants attention, as usual. He'll e-wither and e-die without it.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1297125748' post='2624768']
Let it be known that even prominent members in this fellow's own government call him a simpleton.

I suspect that this will come as no surprise to most of you.
[/quote]

Oh no, Crymson condescendantly called me a simpleton, what will I ever do now :(

[quote name='Richard Rahl' timestamp='1297125389' post='2624757']
Yes I see the difference now. If NPO's allies come to help them fight it is defense. If MK's allies do it it is aggression, no matter what. Thank you for the education, sir
[/quote]

If NPO's allies come in defense of NPO after NPO is attacked (unjustly and without a trace of a CB I might add) then yes, it is a defense.
Now, when MK's allies come to "defend" MKs aggression on NPO and TPF then yes it is an aggression, it's not defense at all and it does enable MK to commit further acts of discriminatory aggression in the future.

I am happy to provide you with the education you so desperately seek :smug:

[quote name='Weirdgus' timestamp='1297126803' post='2624789']
Oh no, Crymson condescendantly called me a simpleton, what will I ever do now :(

If NPO's allies come in defense of NPO after NPO is attacked (unjustly and without a trace of a CB I might add) then yes, it is a defense.
Now, when MK's allies come to "defend" MKs aggression on NPO and TPF then yes it is an aggression, it's not defense at all and it does enable MK to commit further acts of discriminatory aggression in the future.

I am happy to provide you with the education you so desperately seek :smug:
[/quote]

I have this sinking suspicion that you don't actually know what the word defend means.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1297126651' post='2624785']
[color="#0000FF"]I have never had to justify myself. My name is white.[/color]
[/quote]

Touche' good sir.

[quote name='AndrewHG' timestamp='1297126712' post='2624787']
confused.. I thought TOP were the good guys not an everyone must die/end bob cult. ;) But hey nvm.
[/quote]

Really? Now were in a cult? :blink:

Pogo...moon...reach