PB/CnG Tactic

The Reccesion

As I was logging onto the CN Forums and FAR Forums a thought came into my head.

[b]Could it be that PB and CnG and co. are offering peace to the alliances around Polar and Pacifica and eventually surrounding The Orders and beating the living the snot out of them eventually or is it just regular peace?[/b]

What does CnG/PB side have to say about this, and what do The Orders allies think?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1296619054' post='2615559']
This question can be applied to NpO allies as well. It would be interesting to see why they would chose to peace out so fast.
[/quote]
They're peacing because they're getting beat on and don't want a long war. PB/CnG is peacing them because they'd understandably rather focus on the alliances they actually want to beat up instead of random peripheral alliances who are only a distraction from the main targets. It's a sound strategy and it's been standard for years.

-Bama

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1296619174' post='2615565']
This pretty much. It's common sense. In other news the sky is blue
[/quote]
I dunno, I'm seeing a lot of green and red, but not much blue; perhaps Christmas is coming again?

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1296619945' post='2615590']
Getting peripheral alliances out of the equation so you can focus on the alliance you initially declared on. Who would have thunk it?!
[/quote]
Yeah, I know but my question is more intended towards the opposite side as well.

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1296618393' post='2615537']
As I was logging onto the CN Forums and FAR Forums a thought came into my head.

[b]Could it be that PB and CnG and co. are offering peace to the alliances around Polar and Pacifica and eventually surrounding The Orders and beating the living the snot out of them eventually or is it just regular peace?[/b]

What does CnG/PB side have to say about this, and what do The Orders allies think?
[/quote]
We're going to PZI FAR and then pre-empt Fark

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296621016' post='2615604']
What makes you think we're using tactics? We put a bunch of alliance names on a dartboard and the two darts we threw hit NPO and NpO. From there we just went with it.
[/quote]
You're being dishonest. Not everybody knows that you're a world champion at darts.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1296624916' post='2615693']
You're being dishonest. Not everybody knows that you're a world champion at darts.
[/quote]
Well, it does have its uses. Ever wonder what happened to salithus?