A Salute to the Warriors of Sparta

zzzptm

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1296617155' post='2615495']
I miss you my old "Freinemy". Glad you have a good sense of humor.

And yes, please, just trying to have a little lulz.
[/quote]

The love in this thread is making me all hot and bothered. <3

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Shinpah' timestamp='1296617016' post='2615485']
Oddly enough, the other day I sent a bombing run against some NATO nation. He didn't shoot down my bomber or any fighters for that matter (and my guys had a grand ole time taking it out on his airforce). My bomber though, must have been a bad day or something, since he simply refused to drop bombs on the enemy [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Same thing happened to me. I think it was International No Bombing Day or something.

Too bad it also coincided with my nation's observance of SDI Uselessness Week.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1296617358' post='2615502']
I understand the motivation, and I want to play along, but this really makes very little sense. You're recycling old inapplicable propaganda against us. I expect more, and I'm sure you can do better.

What's worse, Bilrow ruined the image so I can't display it ironically in my sig or make a t-shirt out of it. [/hipster]
[/quote]

Perhaps we could PM him for a link to the original image and make this, officially, The Level Nine Plane War.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1296617358' post='2615502']
I understand the motivation, and I want to play along, but this really makes very little sense. You're recycling old inapplicable propaganda against us. I expect more, and I'm sure you can do better.

What's worse, Bilrow ruined the image so I can't display it ironically in my sig or make a t-shirt out of it. [/hipster]
[/quote]

Oh, you stinker you. I already miss your 12 love messages a day you sent to me telling me nuclear attack thwarted. :awesome:

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1296617395' post='2615504']
I hope zzz is getting enough sacrifices in this war.
[/quote]
Finally someone has made the connection. Zzz doesnt SERVE the blood god. Zzz IS the blood god.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1296617457' post='2615506']
I long for the day that Sparta makes NV eat humble pie.
[/quote]

Me too. no U.

[quote name='Bilrow' timestamp='1296617474' post='2615507']
The love in this thread is making me all hot and bothered. <3
[/quote]

Pics or it never happened. :wub:

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1296617585' post='2615513']
Same thing happened to me. I think it was International No Bombing Day or something.

Too bad it also coincided with my nation's observance of SDI Uselessness Week.
[/quote]
It's cool. They all went over to prince arutha's nation and helped him out. :mad:

And that bombing thing has happened to me a couple times. I just thought it was the AADN. Maybe even level 9 planes don't have what it takes. Have the scientists begin working on the LEVEL 10 PLANES!

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296616138' post='2615434']
Hey guys want to hear a funny joke?

NV's peacetime aid slot utilization.

But seriously, was this really necessary?
[/quote]

SOME body is jealous they didn't get a shiny new medal to aid to their collection.

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1296617717' post='2615519']
drivel
[/quote]
your day will come.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1296617723' post='2615520']
Keep longing...
[/quote]
I'd suggest you back off if you don't want to be added to the list.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1296617808' post='2615525']
It's cool. They all went over to prince arutha's nation and helped him out. :mad:

And that bombing thing has happened to me a couple times. I just thought it was the AADN. Maybe even level 9 planes don't have what it takes. Have the scientists begin working on the LEVEL 10 PLANES!
[/quote]

Admin have mercy on us all should the Level 10 Plane fall into the wrong hands!

Which, in this case, from my perspective, at this juncture in time, would be yours.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1296617679' post='2615517']
Perhaps we could PM him for a link to the original image and make this, officially, The Level Nine Plane War.
[/quote]
Well, the level 9 bomber medal is still in its original state...just remember to rehost it first. :P

[quote name='Rin Heine' timestamp='1296617827' post='2615527']
SOME body is jealous they didn't get a shiny new medal to aid to their collection.
[/quote]
I've already awarded a medal to the entirety of GOONS: The Black Heart, awarded for being hated enough to acquire more than 10 counters in an alliance conflict.

But enough about that, another joke:

How many NpO emperors does it take to screw in a light bulb?
[spoiler]
None, NpO emperors only screw over other alliances.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1296617808' post='2615525']

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you have level 9 soldiers. Their power is 9000 at some times it seems.

/me resumes posturing.

Thank you for the award but I seriously don't think it's anything compared to your own award. However, I'm not sure you guys deserve it just yet. We at least use fighters, ya know ;)

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Supreme Peoples. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Total Aircraft: 105
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 945

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296618261' post='2615534']
I've already awarded a medal to the entirety of GOONS: The Black Heart, awarded for being hated enough to acquire more than 10 counters in an alliance conflict.

But enough about that, another joke:

How many NpO emperors does it take to screw in a light bulb?
[spoiler]
None, NpO emperors only screw over other alliances.
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Um, This is an NV/Sparta thread. I will have to ask you to keep all your insults/jokes/trash talking to be about NV and/or Sparta. We do demand you drink the tequila while you are here though. :(( GOONS :((

Sparta got countered by an entire bloc, grow up and stop taking petty cheap shots. Also, for you guys to be casting the first stone regarding fighting ability when you're allied to and fighting alongside WAPA is [i]hilarious[/i]. I have bad past history with Sparta and they might not be on my Christmas card list, but even I can acknowledge they've made solid strides since when I was fighting them this time last year. GGA they aren't, we'll save that title for UPN

[quote name='Tulak Hord' timestamp='1296618512' post='2615541']
Thank you for the award but I seriously don't think it's anything compared to your own award. However, I'm not sure you guys deserve it just yet. We at least use fighters, ya know ;)

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Supreme Peoples. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
[/quote]
You must be unfamiliar with CN's war system. They're stealth bombers, they can hit you from peace mode!

[quote name='Tulak Hord' timestamp='1296618512' post='2615541']

[/quote]

Oh man, Magicalbricks, how could you?

Tulak Hord is going to get an award for "Most Entertaining Spy Ops Result in Quite a While."

Seriously, that's too funny. 105 bombers. At least they're level nine.

MB will never live this down. :D

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1296618689' post='2615547']
Sparta got countered by an entire bloc, grow up and stop taking petty cheap shots. Also, for you guys to be casting the first stone regarding fighting ability when you're allied to and fighting alongside WAPA is [i]hilarious[/i]. I have bad past history with Sparta and they might not be on my Christmas card list, but even I can acknowledge they've made solid strides since when I was fighting them this time last year. GGA they aren't, we'll save that title for UPN
[/quote]

Lol, did you read this thread? come on, you have to sense the good hearted lulz and humor displayed by both Sparta and NV. It's ALL over the place. They know we are just having a few good laughs and poking a little fun... We expect the same in return. This isn't serious business. They are going to poke fun right back (as they have done so). Have a little fun LF. enjoy it a bit. It cant ALWAYS be posturing and hate.... when it comes down to it we gotta have a few lulz or we'll just be angry old men on our rocking chairs.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1296618689' post='2615547']
[/quote]

No stones cast that we can't receive in return, my good sir!

If you did not see Tulak Hord's post about MagicalBricks' air force, you have missed a real treat.

Sparta has a great sense of humor and I'm enjoying my war with them that much more as a result. I might just give them a medal in recognition for their lack of sticks up their collective backsides. That's an accomplishment hard to come by, these days.