Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1296361922' post='2610370']
You forgot RoK...
[/quote]

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1296361940' post='2610372']
Cowards. Fight a real alliance.
[/quote]

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1296362102' post='2610381']
And not one of them real. I'll show you guys.

Brb, raiding Rsox.
[/quote]

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1296362111' post='2610382']
Well, this is just silly.
[/quote]

I think it has to do with the fact Athens has a little bit of class and won't hit an ally of an ally. Of course that don't stop them from hitting STA.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296362317' post='2610394']
I think it has to do with the fact Athens has a little bit of class and won't hit an ally of an ally. Of course that don't stop them from hitting STA.
[/quote]

Oh, I know the actual reason this happened and it isn't the reason you gave.

I still think it is silly. :P

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296362317' post='2610394']
[/quote]

Also I was being sarcastic.

Athens could roll, like the Knights of Ni or somebody and I wouldn't complain.

Oh wait...

Edited by Kevin McDonald

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296361846' post='2610365']
Are you sure you can handle 57th? I mean don't wanna overstretch things, there.
[/quote]

They are also a fraction of CoJ's size, have Zero nations in Hippy and have almost as many wars in progress and thus are more of a military threat then your sorry excuse for one.

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1296362232' post='2610388']
No offense to 57th Overlanders and DRAGON, but seriously Athens? You don't want to tangle with STA or Ragnarok?

I like you, Athens, but I thought you were more confident of your warring abilities. I am very disappointed. <_<
[/quote]

BAKA, my love, it was either 57th or RoK. RoK has a MDAP with our MDoAP allies in CSN. The choice was pretty easy. We also like those people in RoK. :P

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1296362232' post='2610388']
No offense to 57th Overlanders and DRAGON, but seriously Athens? You don't want to tangle with STA or Ragnarok?

I like you, Athens, but I thought you were more confident of your warring abilities. I am very disappointed. <_<
[/quote]

Nice try... Athens is doing exactly what I asked them to do. They are true friends. I'm sure you can't understand that concept but please try. ;)

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1296362642' post='2610408']
Nice try... Athens is doing exactly what I asked them to do. They are true friends. I'm sure you can't understand that concept but please try. ;)
[/quote]

I knew Athens weren't anything but meat-shields. :ph34r:

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1296362622' post='2610406']
BAKA, my love, it was either 57th or RoK. RoK has a MDAP with our MDoAP allies in CSN. The choice was pretty easy. We also like those people in RoK. :P
[/quote]
Correct me if I am wrong, but as you are attacking the 57th Overlanders, who are a member of the Ragnablok, a protectorate of Ragnarok, aren't you worried about Ragnarok involvement?

[quote name='Malkavias' timestamp='1296363609' post='2610447']
Correct me if I am wrong, but as you are attacking the 57th Overlanders, who are a member of the Ragnablok, a protectorate of Ragnarok, aren't you worried about Ragnarok involvement?
[/quote]

We have a lot of defending slots open.If they want to do something about it, they are more then welcome.

[quote name='Malkavias' timestamp='1296363776' post='2610456']
So....your message is basically "Bring it."?
[/quote]

I wasn't implying anything of the sort. Ragnarok are a sovereign alliance. They are free to make their own decisions. If they choose to defend you, then so be it.

Poison Clan asked for assistance and we obliged. That is all that is happening here.