The Phoenix Federation Announcement

mhawk

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296175755' post='2606369']
Are you still asking redundant questions?
[/quote]

Yes he is, and Yes I am.

:D

Also, Haters going to Hate...and I am :lol1:

also for you Slayer99 adicts:

[quote]
[15:02] <slayer99> I'd be tempted to create a nation
[15:02] <slayer99> just to post
[15:02] <slayer99> and then delete
[15:03] <slayer99> I'm sure that would fire people up
01[15:05] <Kilkenny[TPF]> lol
[15:11] <slayer99> It kills me that people got so pissed off over what I did in an .......
[15:11] <slayer99> total WIN
01[15:12] <Kilkenny[TPF]> shot...if you came back and posted a "i'm back" topic on OWF...would prob break 350 viewers
[15:12] <slayer99> LOL
01[15:12] <Kilkenny[TPF]> and shut down the forums
[/quote]

<<edited to take out OOC>>

Edited by Kilkenny

I look forward to some more express radioactive glow stick delivery competitions. Safety? What safety?

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1296116825' post='2605169']
Lets roll the hard six TPF....

We are not invited? Darn.....
[/quote]
You're welcome to join the express glow stick delivery service competition. Treaty is not required. CB? Optional.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1296186269' post='2606651']Did your alliance not sit in peace mode during the Viet-FAN war?[/quote]

Defending during a war can be accomplished by getting into peacemode. But that should never be confused with the inability to do a blitz from within Peacemode.

It's obvious to all except perhaps TPF :smug:

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296186679' post='2606665']
Defending during a war can be accomplished by getting into peacemode. But that should never be confused with the inability to do a blitz from within Peacemode.
[b]
It's obvious to all except perhaps TPF[/b] :smug:
[/quote]
Perhaps if you have noticed that I took back my statement, and that I don't represent TPF, then I don't think you would have mentioned the bolded sentence.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296186679' post='2606665']

It's obvious to all except perhaps TPF :smug:
[/quote]

I was under the impression that at one point FAN was very skilled and talented at military strategy.

What happened?

All it takes is a handful out of peace mode to perform a blitz, it may not be large or beautiful, but sometimes it is the best strategical move available and it works best to achieve the goals you've established. I'd imagine those are new concepts for you.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1296187345' post='2606685']
I was under the impression that at one point FAN was very skilled and talented at military strategy.

What happened?

All it takes is a handful out of peace mode to perform a blitz, it may not be large or beautiful, but sometimes it is the best strategical move available and it works best to achieve the goals you've established. I'd imagine those are new concepts for you.
[/quote]
Quiet! You are leaking our secret strategy! Where's my duct tape?!

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1296187682' post='2606692']
I have recently acquired a taste for ribs. I wouldn't mind learning a few new recipes though. :P
[/quote]

Just post your surrender in #SurrendertoDCsBBQPITMasterAllYouCanEatandMOREPOWCamp And I'll be sure to teach you to master the smoker, the dry rub, the mop, the grillers and the "tender through the bone" techniques ;)

oo/

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1296189482' post='2606745']
Just post your surrender in #SurrendertoDCsBBQPITMasterAllYouCanEatandMOREPOWCamp And I'll be sure to teach you to master the smoker, the dry rub, the mop, the grillers and the "tender through the bone" techniques ;)

oo/
[/quote]
I will just recipe raid your nation. Your cooks can't hide from me!

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1296189790' post='2606751']
I will just recipe raid your nation. Your cooks can't hide from me!
[/quote]
Wait? you're a 100k nation now? :P more like I'll panty raid your nation and hang it from the flag poles... Either way.. I'm the ONLY chef in my nation ;).. the rest are 2 headed ninkumpoops!

oo/

I must say TPF, you do impress me. You stayed with NPO throughout Karma, I think longer than any other ally they had? Here you are again, running to there defense. I guess this is what you're suppose to do as a treaty partner, but my respect has been earned.