The Phoenix Federation Announcement

mhawk

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1296219338' post='2607351']
I must say TPF, you do impress me. You stayed with NPO throughout Karma, I think longer than any other ally they had? Here you are again, running to there defense. I guess this is what you're suppose to do as a treaty partner, but my respect has been earned.
[/quote]
I must admit that I don't particularly like TPF, but I can agree with this. Making a name for yourself as suicidally loyal isn't exactly a bad thing :awesome:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1296219338' post='2607351']
I must say TPF, you do impress me. You stayed with NPO throughout Karma, I think longer than any other ally they had? Here you are again, running to there defense. I guess this is what you're suppose to do as a treaty partner, but my respect has been earned.
[/quote]
TPF and Avalon were the last to leave the karma war, even after NPO gained peace.

Edited by mhawk

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1296149322' post='2605772']
I don't get why you are all gang banging on GOONS. Avoiding the TOP treaty isn't going to work...obviously the doomhouse declaration in the first place shows just how little people care about treaty chains in this war. If they want to hit you, they are going to hit you. What you should have done was focused on Umbrella and MK, but instead you are leaving them to roam free and annihilate anything above 40k.

Good job, you just lost the war.
[/quote]

While I appreciate that a member of Sparta is rooting for us, we'll conduct our own war. But thanks for the input.

And to answer your question we decided to hit GOONs for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Apparently reasons are no longer needed for war. Ask Doomhouse.

And rest assured, we will prevail or we'll bring the whole Doomhouse down with us.

EVERYTHING. MUST. DIE.

[quote name='Daeryon' timestamp='1296345676' post='2610100']
While I appreciate that a member of Sparta is rooting for us, we'll conduct our own war. But thanks for the input.

And to answer your question we decided to hit GOONs for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Apparently reasons are no longer needed for war. Ask Doomhouse.

And rest assured, we will prevail or we'll bring the whole Doomhouse down with us.

EVERYTHING. MUST. DIE.
[/quote]

Hard to bring down the whole of Doomhouse with all those nations in peace mode.

[quote name='Daeryon' timestamp='1296345676' post='2610100']

And rest assured, we will prevail or [b]we'll bring the whole Doomhouse down with us[/b].

EVERYTHING. MUST. DIE.
[/quote]
Agreed! You will definitely bring down all of Doomhouse's nations under 40K that can easily be propped up with $15M every 10 days while your smaller nations burn through their small warchests and bill lock themselves (because we all know the warchests of smaller nations). Meanwhile it'll be great for morale when these same nations see their leaders hide in peace mode, not even able to aid them, why they have to fight a never ending war against nations that have a never ending supply of cash. Bringing down all of Doomhouse, how can you even type that with a straight face. :lol1:

[quote name='greatmagnus' timestamp='1296347012' post='2610112']
[/quote]

Didn't you hear? Things changed...we can now attack you from peace mode. Unfortunately you can't retaliate. Admin is on our side. Sucks for you!

:lol1:

Why did the peace mode joke cross the road?
Because the peace mode joke had always crossed the road.

Take my peace mode joke,
Please.

So a peace mode joke, a rabbi and a Deerhound walked into a bar...
Who's there?

Sweet Jesus told a peace mode joke...
it was tacky...

[quote name='greatmagnus' timestamp='1296347012' post='2610112']
[/quote]
Good point; there are way too many Doomhouse nations in peacemode.

(You can now switch the definition of peace mode from "cowardice" to "strategy" :ph34r: )
[quote name='HalfEmpty' timestamp='1296347581' post='2610126']
Why did the peace mode joke cross the road?
Because the peace mode joke had always crossed the road.

Take my peace mode joke,
Please.

So a peace mode joke, a rabbi and a Deerhound walked into a bar...
Who's there?

Sweet Jesus told a peace mode joke...
it was tacky...
[/quote]
Why did the peace mode joke get a medal?

Because he was out standing in his field. :psyduck: