[quote name='The Crimson King' timestamp='1296102808' post='2604257']
Lets kick some ass gentlemen
[/quote]
Nice lyrics my Leader ;)

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1296102894' post='2604284']
\o TPF

Tear them to pieces.
[/quote]
From one cool cat to another.. We'll try and save some for you... I'll even tie some catnip to their necks for you guys to play with ;)

[quote name='DougZ37' timestamp='1296102955' post='2604296']
I'm sure it'll be a rip-roarin' blitz with all 53 of your nations capable of making war... :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Sad but true.. we hate war and therefore have shunned it for so long that we're often times mistaken for GPAers :lol1:

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1296103016' post='2604312']
This is why I am proud to be allied to TPF. Give them heck!
[/quote]
Glad to hear you say that Mia :wub:

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1296103107' post='2604339']
L.O.L.
bring it to us ladies.
[/quote]
*fixed it for you... amidoinitrite? :ehm:

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1296103239' post='2604381']
How slowly you decide to defend your other allies and how quickly your throw yourself under a bus for the NPO is amusing.
[/quote]
no busses here.. just some SNOOG *isn't she on Jersey Shore?* as noted before.. NON chaining < MDAP.. but not to worry.. my fellow cool cats in STA are well aware of the situation and stand behind us in our decisions... perhaps a bit more knowledge of situations and tactics before one posts would help you make a point.. ANY point :wacko:

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1296103255' post='2604387']
People have been killing your other ally for a week and now you finally decide to stop hugging the infra. How does it feel STA to not be as important as NPO?
[/quote]
.....JWConner - You made my night. Thanks. lol
.....Daeryon - You sound bitter.
...Derwood1 - Nope, just pointing out the fail....lol :D
.....Traktorfaktori - How did NEW feel?
.....Daeryon - *DING DING DING* OHHH OHHH! I KNOW! I KNOW! Like Poison Clan was hugging infra! At their expense!

OH SNAP! By the by.. Durrwood.. You really shouldn't make fun of things you hold so dear and TRUE to YOUR heart. I respected the members that LEFT PC to defend NEW. Far be it from me to criticize you for your military and Alliance TACTlessICs.. but you don't have much to stand on here.. except your blatant disregard for the facts and truth that you fight for nothing more than your own PR. Friends over infra.. except when we don't want our other allies to kick us out of the club... :ehm:

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1296103414' post='2604423']
Respectable TPF, though futile
[/quote]
Thank you old friend.. Nothing is futile though when it comes to friendships.. Thick and thin I always say.. Acta Non Verba is another fond phrase of mine. If we must battle.. let us battle for the Right reasons.. not because of someone else's designs...

Besides, we have been building secret moon bases for our rebel fleet.. we will be overwhelming you with our "force" soon enough :ph34r:

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1296103650' post='2604455']
Nah, it's saying "Called it." I'm just glad they have NPO's best interests at heart, and are going after the biggest threat.
[/quote]
More like weakest link... :awesome:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296104106' post='2604512']
You ever seen TPF fight?
Why should they?
[/quote]
Perhaps he was off world at the time...

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1296104226' post='2604520']
You couldn't have made lil Goons any happier. Thanks TPF!
[/quote]
We aim to please Willie... :smug: besides.. this was Shakira's Idea *hips don't lie you know...*

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1296105047' post='2604607']
Bring back slayer. He was far better.
[/quote]
Slayer is back... He's in the Castle, having relations with the Princess.. and loving every minute of it ;)

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1296105606' post='2604676']
I love how MK drones are acting in this thread... B-)

Give them hell TPF and enjoy the amount of whining in this thread. o/
[/quote]
No worries D34th.. We have our rain barrels out to collect their tears for the siege. I'll use them to help smoke the "Baby" back ribs I'm making ;) Goonie Babies are the best you know :ehm:

[quote name='Mustakrakish II' timestamp='1296111344' post='2605023']
I must say, your war flag needs some graphical help...

That is all.
[/quote]

Thanks for you opinion.. Having won 2009 Best flag on CN.. I will file your report with our sanitation department :smug:

[quote name='C Mos' timestamp='1296109337' post='2604937']
Make Shakira's old dream come true, TPF.

o/
[/quote]
I got 2 for you Boogey. Good love for old times. Wish you were here for us to hand out this T-shirt.

[img]http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee8/osupokes1109/fearTPF.png[/img]

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296112587' post='2605052']
Even with 2 days notice to prepare and 126 nations to call on, after the two hours the TPF "blitz" has resulted in only 20 offensive wars. :awesome:
[/quote]
We learned much from Karma. We're prepared for the long haul. Rushing the maximum amount of meat into the grinder is not always the best strategy. We'll see how your alliance's deployment decisions pan out over the course of this encounter.

Edited by mhawk

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296112587' post='2605052']
Even with 2 days notice to prepare and 126 nations to call on, after the two hours the TPF "blitz" has resulted in only 20 offensive wars. :awesome:
[/quote]
Just wondering how long of a notice the side opposing TPF had.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1296112730' post='2605055']
We learned much from Karma. We're prepared for the long haul. Rushing the maximum amount of meat into the grinder is not always the best strategy. We'll see how your alliance's deployment decisions pan out over the course of this encounter.
[/quote]

So you figured the best way to survive *long haul* was to have your nations simply stay out of the war? I mean, dont get me wrong, I AGREE with your decision but what do your allies think about this?

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1296113236' post='2605072']
Just wondering how long of a notice the side opposing TPF had.
[/quote]

There *isn't* a side opposing TPF. But thanks for playing just the same.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296113527' post='2605080']
So you figured the best way to survive *long haul* was to have your nations simply stay out of the war? I mean, dont get me wrong, I AGREE with your decision but what do your allies think about this?

[/quote]

Yes being pixel hugging hippies we are staying in PM the entire length of the war, we are well known for that.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1296116825' post='2605169']
Lets roll the hard six TPF....

We are not invited? Darn.....
[/quote]

You Guys in NEW are ALWAYS invited to any War Party we have :D

Come on over and have a cold one with us!!

Time to feed the Phoenix guys

The Phoenix Hungers