A Briefer Comment on The Legion

Ardus

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight. You only grow a set of balls to hit Pacifica LONG after all possible help is at war then when it takes their allies more than 12 hours to militarize and get messages out you tr...mock them...

Schattenmann, i wish i could nuke you for Vox...

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1296067862' post='2602963']
Last night I was proven wrong. Last night I was shown that the way of righteousness and intelligence does still exist in some of the darker corners of the Cyberverse.

Last night the Legion showed that they support the right and noble cause of the Kingdom and Doomhouse in their cleansing of the Cyberverse of the rogue alliance known as NPO.

Through failing to uphold their signed Mutual Defense Pact, the leadership of Legion have shown the world that they value right over honor and have shown their true, pro-Kingdom spirit in their actions, or rather, lack thereof.

On behalf of the nations of the Mushroom Kingdom and our comrades in Doomhouse, I would like to thank the Legion for proving that our cause is just and our way is right and giving their silent support for our actions against the New Pacific Order.

I, for one, believe this to be the dawning of a new age in the Cyberverse, an age where the Legion and those that have traditionally opposed the 'Shroom Crown finally come to the realization that we are superior and that our way is best. To finally reach this goal must be as exciting for the members of the Legion as it is for the Kingdom.

I now ask that my comrades in Doomhouse embrace our new supplicants and give them the warm welcome to the path of righteousness that they deserve.

Hail Legion!
[/quote]

You're a moron. Go to Hell.

[quote name='assarax' timestamp='1296098056' post='2604016']
The word of gutter trash means nothing to us.
[/quote]
There is a particular construction of four distinct letters, two vowels and two consonants, so common with the masses, that I believe would be sorely appropriate to present to you in these circumstances.

We're all lying in the gutter. Just some of us are willing to shoot the sap next to us to get more leg space.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1296098379' post='2604028']
There is a particular construction of four distinct letters, two vowels and two consonants, so common with the masses, that I believe would be sorely appropriate to present to you in these circumstances.

We're all lying in the gutter. Just some of us are willing to shoot the sap next to us to get more leg space.
[/quote]

You know there is an increased risk for blood clots during prolonged periods of inactivity.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1296068187' post='2602981']
Meh, MK lost the privilege to use "right" or "noble" in their rhetoric in my eyes, unless it obviously is, as their current policy seems to be, "might makes right".
[/quote]

heh. if you mean what you say, you realize your alliance is fighting to ensure that MK wins and thus that "might makes right" becomes the policy yet again in CN.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1296098379' post='2604028']

[/quote]

Meh, it's just that most of us don't care what you have to say.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1296102288' post='2604188']
heh. if you mean what you say, you realize your alliance is fighting to ensure that MK wins and thus that "might makes right" becomes the policy yet again in CN.
[/quote]
Trust me, I well aware of the position in which my alliance is fighting. You might also realize we entered this war before Doomhouse attacked NPO and first and foremost we are fighting for our allies and friends.

The Legion: Too fail to recognize the historical reference of the thread that was posted within this very thread: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=59319

I was in The Legion at the time and hated it the first time. Now, I just get a kick out of it because I like when people reference past CN historical threads. Is it a bit of a barb against Legion? Yeah. Is it more humorous because of the historical context of it? Absolutely.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1296107478' post='2604816']
Trust me, I well aware of the position in which my alliance is fighting. You might also realize we entered this war before Doomhouse attacked NPO and first and foremost we are fighting for our allies and friends.
[/quote]

i know and i don't envy your position in the least to be honest.

[quote name='PumpkinFunk' timestamp='1296144910' post='2605673']
The Legion: Too fail to recognize the historical reference of the thread that was posted within this very thread: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=59319

I was in The Legion at the time and hated it the first time. Now, I just get a kick out of it because I like when people reference past CN historical threads. Is it a bit of a barb against Legion? Yeah. Is it more humorous because of the historical context of it? Absolutely.
[/quote]
OOC: Thanks for reminding me I've been here since November 2006 :D

IC: I remember that announcement, thank you for linking it so that the younger ones have the chance to see history repeating itself.