Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crowdog' timestamp='1295990417' post='2600908']
Then we disagree on what is good and bad.

But we can be the hero this game needs, even if it's not the one it wants right now.
[/quote]

[quote name='Ecthelion' timestamp='1295990572' post='2600913']
Because we're strong, because we can take it.
[/quote]

:rolleyes:

Okay there, Batman and Robin. Just come out and say you're a bunch of spiteful butthurt sissies that didn't get enough revenge during Karma. Planet Bob doesn't need your kind of help. I'd rather have NPO pre-karma style rule than to be ruled by you pansies.

[quote name='Darth Andrew' timestamp='1295989409' post='2600874']
Now, if CN really needed an epic war to make things interesting again, why not attack sooner?
[/quote]
It's hard not to be a menace to society when half the population is happy on their knees.

[quote name='Crowdog' timestamp='1295990417' post='2600908']
Then we disagree on what is good and bad.

But we can be the hero this game needs, even if it's not the one it wants right now.
[/quote]

I get the whole concept of "self-sacrifice" for the greater good. Question is, is this something that a select few of you dreamt up one day and decided to impose it on the whole world, including your own members? Through a particular lens (a very warped lens at that), this could be considered noble and honorable. In the end though, this cyberverse is what we all make of it - not what you and your pals make of it. And this will be remembered with contempt.

The only "greater good" that's come out of this is that you guys have finally managed to sow the seeds of your demise.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1295989301' post='2600869']
Well, I didn't expect us to reach this point so soon.... when others clearly demonstrate how hypocritical and out of whack your logic is, you go dense and unwilling to participate anymore. I have more respect for people that just come out and tuck their tails in and run away from the discussion.
[/quote]

Thank you for educating me on how worthless conversation with someone such as your self is, it was a lesson well learned.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1295992437' post='2600963']

The only "greater good" that's come out of this is that you guys have finally managed to sow the seeds of your demise.
[/quote]

These seeds will be well fertilized with the ashes of the Orders.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295992711' post='2600976']
These seeds will be well fertilized with the ashes of the Orders.
[/quote]

That may be, but in the end, it doesn't matter. The Orders can always get more infra. You guys, on the other hand, now have more critical problems than that. Maybe you just haven't been playing this game long enough to know how it all works.

Edited by PotFace

[quote name='Viking' timestamp='1295989952' post='2600891']
So how does hitting NPO shake things up. I hear that it does, but haven't seen how exactly. If you say it's because there were no wars, I think you may have missed the past four days. There must be another reason why you think this.
[/quote]
I don't know where I ever said it was going to shake things up. I think the current war was doing that just fine. The reason I support this war is because it brings me joy. However I am sure that the reason for each and every DH member is unique like a precious snowflake. This was for us. Not for you.

[quote name='Darth Andrew' timestamp='1295990112' post='2600899']
"Strategy" is beside the point. If your only goal was to make the game interesting, it doesn't matter whether you have the advantage or not, you just attack.
[/quote]

I won't go after your "only goal" statement as I think I sufficiently explained my thoughts on such matters in my previous point. However to address the rest of your post: It's the same reason that when I tech raid I don't pick raids with nukes or high casualty counts, and the same reason GOONS isn't at war every time our members call for it, and it's the same reason that although I like sweets I don't eat enough to make myself diabetic. The action is in itself fun, but if discretion is not exercised then your ability to partake in said action will be greatly diminished.

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1295993020' post='2600991']
That may be, but in the end, it doesn't matter. The Orders can always get more pixels. You guys, on the other hand, now have more critical problems than that. Maybe you just haven't been playing this game long enough to know how it all works.
[/quote]

# Joined: 18-April 10, Ok.

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295993372' post='2601009']
Have you not looked at the joined dates between our profiles? I've been playing for 4 years now, there aren't many who have played longer than I so that "you'll learn, son" doesn't really do much for me.
[/quote]
Maybe one day you'll get it, tamer.......

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295993372' post='2601009']
Have you not looked at the joined dates between our profiles? I've been playing for 4 years now, there aren't many who have played longer than I so that "you'll learn, son" doesn't really do much for me.
[/quote]

Is that what you go by? I joined in August 2007. You're just a disinformation junction today, aren't you?

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1295993165' post='2601000']
I don't know where I ever said it was going to shake things up. I think the current war was doing that just fine. The reason I support this war is because it brings me joy. However I am sure that the reason for each and every DH member is unique like a precious snowflake. This was for us. Not for you.[/quote]

Well it does make me happy in a way, so unintended consequences and all that.

I don't think it's going to end like you think it is, though.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1295993165' post='2601000']
I don't know where I ever said it was going to shake things up. I think the current war was doing that just fine. The reason I support this war is because it brings me joy. However I am sure that the reason for each and every DH member is unique like a precious snowflake. [b]This was for us. Not for you.[/b][/quote]

Tell that to the "heroes" up there in MK saving Planet Bob.

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1295993469' post='2601017']
Is that what you go by? I joined in August 2007. You're just a disinformation junction today, aren't you?
[/quote]

Sure, son. Ill learn you some of the real history of CN when I have more time.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295993732' post='2601037']
Sure, son. Ill learn you some of the real history of CN when I have more time.
[/quote]

I'm sure you will. On a side note, I think it's interesting that FAN of all alliances (whom I fought against as a Pacifican during the FAN-WUT war) even condemns this attack on NPO. If there were anyone out there that had a right to hold a grudge against NPO for the past, it would be them.

And today, they are just as cunning, sophisticated, and intelligent as they've always been. What does that say about MK?

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1295993931' post='2601045']
I'm sure you will. On a side note, I think it's interesting that FAN of all alliances (whom I fought against as a Pacifican during the FAN-WUT war) even condemns this attack on NPO. If there were anyone out there that had a right to hold a grudge against NPO for the past, it would be them.

And today, they are just as cunning, sophisticated, and intelligent as they've always been. What does that say about MK?
[/quote]
Not as much about MK than it does about your keen observational skills.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Federation%20of%20Armed%20Nations&anyallexact=exact

cunning, sophisticated, and intelligent, you say? :smug:

Edited by tamerlane

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1295993931' post='2601045']

[/quote]

FAN is condemning the attack?

[quote name='Viking' timestamp='1295993504' post='2601020']
Well it does make me happy in a way, so unintended consequences and all that.

I don't think it's going to end like you think it is, though.
[/quote]
After every end there is yet another end, so I put no expectations on them. I'll figure out how the war ends once it's over.

[quote name='King Charge' timestamp='1295993649' post='2601031']
Tell that to the "heroes" up there in MK saving Planet Bob.
[/quote]
They're allowed to save Planet Bob if they want. Like I said: precious snowflakes. They don't have to convince you of their reason's merit because [i]their reason is not for you[/i]. If you can convince them that their reason has no merit, then that would be something to talk about.

[quote name='tamerlane' timestamp='1295994089' post='2601056']
Not much about MK than it does about your keen observational skills.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Federation%20of%20Armed%20Nations&anyallexact=exact

cunning, sophisticated, and intelligent, you say? :smug:
[/quote]

Interesting. I spoke with one of their leaders last night who sang a different tune. FAN, you disappoint me.