A Slightly Smaller DoW

Callebaut

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1295408675' post='2582632']
Funny how Polar and allies, those harping on MN's size and role, will be surrendering to them (and their protectors) by war's end. :lol1:
[/quote]

Lulzi you so funny. But seriously I lol at this.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1295410124' post='2582673']
Step away from the mirror.
[/quote]

Very well sir, perhaps I shall stop assuming a Viridian Visage, because nobody can really mess up as hard as you guys have.

I even bet the little pukes you 'protect' under your wings are [url="http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Fact"]laughing out of their chairs[/url].

Edited by Ruhani

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1295410669' post='2582703']
There is a lot of assumptions going on ITT, most of them based on fantasy
[/quote]

I concur, but then again reading comprehension and solid footing in reality has never been a strong suit of many of the residents of Planet Bob.

Also, Hello Grub :D

[quote name='Ruhani' timestamp='1295410988' post='2582722']
Very well sir, perhaps I shall stop assuming a Viridian Visage, because nobody can really mess up as hard as you guys have.
[/quote]

Coming from the AA that bought a curb stomp for 6 million dollars, I have a hard time taking your condemnation for messing up seriously.

[quote name='Callebaut' timestamp='1295410322' post='2582681']
This is why I love being in a micro. Lowered standards and such mean that people take you seriously when you joke around about being a martyr.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]This has got to be one of the worst attempts at backpedalling I have ever seen.

Typo, if it makes you happy, I know a mistake when I see one. You and your buddies have gotten yourselves in over your head.[/color]

[quote name='Callebaut' timestamp='1295408144' post='2582620']
No

Don't "curbstomp" and "outnumbered fight" go hand in hand?
[/quote]
Considering NpO was already vastly outnumbered before you guys declared and then after you guys FOK jumped in as well, I think unless NpO's allies help them out this counts as a pretty extreme curb stomp. Although it seems VE never intended to try keeping this war from expanding to pull in NpO's allies with how many friends they brought to attack an alliance allied to an ally of theirs. Its interesting that you attacked on an oA with no idea of what the situation is, but I guess it doesn't really matter if you planned to support VE regardless of what type of war they get themselves into.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1295411311' post='2582737']
Coming from the AA that bought a curb stomp for 6 million dollars, I have a hard time taking your condemnation for messing up seriously.
[/quote]

This coming from the AA that had to bandwagon in the process, you really aren't in the position to be dictating military prospects.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295412058' post='2582770']
Considering NpO was already vastly outnumbered before you guys declared and then after you guys FOK jumped in as well, I think unless NpO's allies help them out this counts as a pretty extreme curb stomp. Although it seems VE never intended to try keeping this war from expanding to pull in NpO's allies with how many friends they brought to attack an alliance allied to an ally of theirs. Its interesting that you attacked on an oA with no idea of what the situation is, but I guess it doesn't really if you planned to support VE regardless of what type of war they get themselves into.
[/quote]

Why would you question an alliance who has been protected by VE for so long to jump in now with so many uncertainties? My guess is you don't like NpO getting karma.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295412058' post='2582770']
Its interesting that you attacked on an oA with no idea of what the situation is, but I guess it doesn't really matter if you planned to support VE regardless of what type of war they get themselves into.
[/quote]
As opposed to supporting them only in wars of convenience or wars where we would have gone in anyway? Laying aside for the moment that VE presented an ironclad cb which conclusively shows Polar leadership instructing a nation to spy on VE and then accepting information from them when they went and did just that; you seem to have missed the point of having friends and allies.

It is all well and good to only go in when you stand to gain personally, when you happen to agree with every fact of their line or reasoning, feel as offended by whatever transgression provoked them as they do, but a real ally, a real friend isn't just there to back you up when they agree with you 100%, they will have your back any time they can do anything to help, even if they do have differences of opinion or disagree. It is a pity that loyalty is so undervalued in some segments but VE has earned it, even had they not demonstrated beyond doubt the validity of their case for war.

Edited by maskofblue

[quote name='Ruhani' timestamp='1295412864' post='2582792']
This coming from the AA that had to bandwagon in the process, you really aren't in the position to be dictating military prospects.
[/quote]

If by bandwagon you mean militarily prepared and organized and able to pick up slots so the targets can't escape to peace mode at any time of the day or night, then yes.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1295413589' post='2582815']
If by bandwagon you mean militarily prepared and organized and able to pick up slots so the targets can't escape to peace mode at any time of the day or night, then yes.
[/quote]

Their blitz only got 3 people. Like I said before they're just as incompetent as you.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295414986' post='2582872']
Their blitz only got 3 people. Like I said before they're just as incompetent as you.
[/quote]

Honestly, after the last war where NpO left you high and dry I don't understand why you argue against VE and for NpORegardless, calling them incompetent is useless if you look at stats. Yeah..ToP is about that :P.

Edit:

Again, with all the hooh hahing, why havent you declared as an alliance?

Edited by Chalaskan

[quote name='Chalaskan' timestamp='1295415138' post='2582904']
Honestly, after the last war where NpO left you high and dry I don't understand why you argue against VE and for NpORegardless, calling them incompetent is useless if you look at stats. Yeah..ToP is about that :P.

Edit:

Again, with all the hooh hahing, why havent you declared as an alliance?
[/quote]

People seem to forget that we don't have a treaty with Polar. And yes I know of VE's incompetence first hand fighting them in Karma and 6 mill.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295415389' post='2582964']
People seem to forget that we don't have a treaty with Polar. And yes I know of VE's incompetence first hand fighting them in Karma and 6 mill.
[/quote]

How is it incompetence if VE won?

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295416617' post='2583188']
Don't forget others helped. Let me give you a list since you're an idiot.

RoK,
RnR,
GOD,
TENE(which is now merged into RoK)
[/quote]

Then apparently we are not just looking at VE as your post eluded to, but karma as a whole and it also does not take away from their win being any less real then any others hence no incompetence. Perhaps more clarity would be better in the future on your part.

Edited by SiL3nT

[quote name='SiL3nT' timestamp='1295416979' post='2583248']
Then apparently we are not just looking at VE as your post eluded to, but karma as a whole and it also does not take away from their win being any less real then any others hence no incompetence. Perhaps more clarity would be better in the future on your part.
[/quote]

GOD, RoK, and RnR fought well. VE didn't thats all I'm saying.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1295417161' post='2583269']
GOD, RoK, and RnR fought well. VE didn't thats all I'm saying.
[/quote]

Fighting well or not fighting well still does not make their win any less real, now let's get back on topic shall we.

[quote name='SiL3nT' timestamp='1295417380' post='2583280']
Fighting well or not fighting well still does not make their win any less real, now let's get back on topic shall we.
[/quote]

Winning displays competency.
Winning with help displays less competency.
Winning with a lot of help displays quite a bit less competency.

[quote name='Heyman' timestamp='1295422062' post='2583460']
Winning displays competency.
Winning with help displays less competency.
Winning with a lot of help displays quite a bit less competency.
[/quote]

NSO must be the most competent alliance on Planet Bob then by your account.

[quote name='Callebaut' timestamp='1295410322' post='2582681']
Misfit Nations is and was well aware that we joined a war on the side that currently has far more nations. We're more than capable of counting alliances and adding Nation Strength. We would join and fight with our friends regardless of how the cards fell.
[/quote]
It just so happened that the cards fell in such a way that you could play the big boys at no risk to yourselves :rolleyes: