Time for a change

Jazzy95

Effective immediately upon signing this treaty, Legacy will become the protectors of The Movement
ARTICLE I

Both Parties agree to not use any act of violence, including in game and forum spying, on one another. Both parties recognize that rogue nations tend to occur to all and if said rogue attacks a member of the opposite party, both parties will use diplomacy to solve the issue at hand.

ARTICLE II

Both Parties agree to provide one another with economic and military support when they feel necessary or if either party feels the need to ask for said support.

ARTICLE III

The Movement shall not sign or announce any diplomatic agreements without consent from Legacy and The Movement shall not go to war without consent from Legacy.

ARTICLE IV

Both parties can be unbound from this treaty five 72 hrs. after proper notice has been given to the other party. At the end of the 72 hrs. the termination of these terms are to be announced on the Cybernations Forum.

ARTICLE V

Other Specifics have been detailed and accepted in private.

ARTICLE VI

This treaty shall take full effect when both parties sign this protectorate and it is announced on the Cybernations Forums.

Signed

Legacy,
Sarmatian Empire, Lord
Wappas, Regent

The Movement,
Jazzy95, Creator

[quote name='Velocity111' timestamp='1293509996' post='2555921']
Point of clarification, what's the difference between a charter and a set of policies?
[/quote]

Not a BIG difference. Only thing is policies can be edited by themselves without having to make edits to the entire charter.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293510371' post='2555933']
[i]"Time for a change"[/i]

> Creates a mirco and signs a protectorate pact.

Change you can believe in!
[/quote]

[img]http://www.inmalafide.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/hater.jpg[/img]
Your my first hater :D

[quote name='Krausberg' timestamp='1293510927' post='2555941']
[img]http://www.inmalafide.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/hater.jpg[/img]
Your my first hater :D
[/quote]
I don't understand what you are trying to insinuate. I do not 'hate' you and nothing in my post indicated that I do. I was simply pointing out that while you claim you are trying to make a change, you actually haven't achieved this goal and, as such, it seemed rather odd that you made this claim despite having access to the knowledge that very little had in fact been changed due to your protectorate agreement that you had already signed. If you had actually made a true changed you, as the leader of the alliance, would have full knowledge of this change.

In the future it would be more appropriate if you said something more realistic in your title so as not to unnecessarily raise expectations of the readers. I would suggest something on the lines of "Time for a more streamlined and user friendly approach to charters" as a more appropriate thread title, but as you have already made this thread, it is a little late for any suggestions on this particular thread.

I hope this exchange had cleared up any points that you did not fully understand from my previous post. I find it odd that you took it as a personal attack though. If you are the sort of person who is hurt by remarks made about 3rd parties or thread titles then you may want to readjust the way you look at posts because you may feel like there are a large number of people who hate you, when it really isn't the case.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293511713' post='2555950']
I don't understand what you are trying to insinuate. I do not 'hate' you and nothing in my post indicated that I do. I was simply pointing out that while you claim you are trying to make a change, you actually haven't achieved this goal and, as such, it seemed rather odd that you made this claim despite having access to the knowledge that very little had in fact been changed due to your protectorate agreement that you had already signed. If you had actually made a true changed you, as the leader of the alliance, would have full knowledge of this change.

In the future it would be more appropriate if you said something more realistic in your title so as not to unnecessarily raise expectations of the readers. I would suggest something on the lines of "Time for a more streamlined and user friendly approach to charters" as a more appropriate thread title, but as you have already made this thread, it is a little late for any suggestions on this particular thread.

I hope this exchange had cleared up any points that you did not fully understand from my previous post. I find it odd that you took it as a personal attack though. If you are the sort of person who is hurt by remarks made about 3rd parties or thread titles then you may want to readjust the way you look at posts because you may feel like there are a large number of people who hate you, when it really isn't the case.
[/quote]

I'll make sure to impress you next time ;)

[quote name='Krausberg' timestamp='1293511883' post='2555952']
I'll make sure to impress you next time ;)
[/quote]
I think you misinterpreted my post [again]. I hope this wont become a habit for you, or else these announcement threads may become very tiresome. You do not have to impress me, I was simply stating that in your attempts to be impressive with your changed alliance structure, you over-hyped the product to a level where you simply couldn't deliver. I would suggest than instead of trying to impress people you should focus on setting up your alliance, enticing new members and filling out the pre-designated government spots that you feel necessary for the alliance to run.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293513096' post='2555974']
Stuff
[/quote]

Just pointing out that everything you've said is, by definition, being a hater.

[quote][url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hater"]A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.[/url][/quote]

In this case, instead of a person it's an alliance. I guess people view "haters" as being different things it seems (some people take it a lot more personal than others).

Anywho, good luck with this new alliance. Legacy are good people... except for Sarmartian_Empire. He is a crock of crap. :wub:

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1293513096' post='2555974']
I think you misinterpreted my post [again]. I hope this wont become a habit for you, or else these announcement threads may become very tiresome. You do not have to impress me, I was simply stating that in your attempts to be impressive with your changed alliance structure, you over-hyped the product to a level where you simply couldn't deliver. I would suggest than instead of trying to impress people you should focus on setting up your alliance, enticing new members and filling out the pre-designated government spots that you feel necessary for the alliance to run.
[/quote]

Well maybe you're not as bad as people say you are. Stop by the forums if ya want

[quote name='Krausberg' timestamp='1293514044' post='2555984']
Well maybe you're not as bad as people say you are. Stop by the forums if ya want
[/quote]
I didn't realize Banksy had a following. :unsure:

[quote name='der Rote Baron' timestamp='1293515253' post='2555999']
I really don't like the name, probably because of one of the word's alternative meanings
[/quote]
That was actually my first thought; I guess I'm just dirty like that. :v:

Edited by Locke