Time for a change

Jazzy95

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1293515376' post='2556000']
I didn't realize Banksy had a following. :unsure:[/quote]
I'm sure you would have come across it if you weren't so inactive.

[quote name='Somedude' timestamp='1293519276' post='2556044']
this thread is like an interchange of irony.
Is banksy serious?
[/quote]
I am always serious.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1293512399' post='2555963']
Just what this world needs. Another new AA.
[/quote]
I don't think more AA's have to do with anything. I think more AA's help this game. I think the problem, you should look at your own alliance, but also most in general, and that is excessive treaty signing. Everyone is signed to everyone, and what do you expect when everyone is friends? You just need a little common sense to see how everyone in this game is a big pixel lover and wants to save their pixels by making as many friends as possible.

Edit: Also, good luck on the Movement! :)

Edited by Franz Joseph I

[quote name='Franz Joseph I' timestamp='1293685333' post='2557915']
I don't think more AA's have to do with anything. I think more AA's help this game. I think the problem, you should look at your own alliance, but also most in general, and that is excessive treaty signing. Everyone is signed to everyone, and what do you expect when everyone is friends? You just need a little common sense to see how everyone in this game is a big pixel lover and wants to save their pixels by making as many friends as possible.

Edit: Also, good luck on the Movement! :)
[/quote]

More AA's isn't the problem it's usually just more irrelevant AA's that get lost in a pile of other irrelevant AA's.

[quote name='Franz Joseph I' timestamp='1293685333' post='2557915']
I don't think more AA's have to do with anything. I think more AA's help this game. I think the problem, you should look at your own alliance, but also most in general, and that is excessive treaty signing.[/quote]
Having more alliances means there are more treaties, but simply more spread out. It doesn't solve the problem you identified.