Announcement from the Blackstone Commission

PotFace

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1293499700' post='2555688']
Apparently multiple alliances are needed to protect dead AAs these days. :awesome:
[/quote]

I don't know about other cases, but in this case, I [i]promise[/i] there's absolutely nothing to gain by doing so. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1293502541' post='2555733']
I don't know about other cases, but in this case, I [i]promise[/i] there's absolutely nothing to gain by doing so. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
[/quote]
And yet people will do it anyway. It's this year's substitute for genuine honor.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1293558399' post='2556286']
Time to roll OO I see :smug:

Anyways, good riddance to BCOM.
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]*Weezy shakes his head[/color]

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1293430784' post='2555078']
Hahaha I love when people try to act tough.
[/quote]

Edited by Weezy

[font="Georgia"]You love when people try to act tough? You mean like when a completely worthless alliance that hasn't been able to grow past 500k NS in over a year piggy backs on another alliance's protection of a dead AA that the founder doesn't even want protected and then tries to act like they actually did something meaningful?

You're a joke and your alliance is a joke.[/font]

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1293563612' post='2556364']
[font="Georgia"]You love when people try to act tough? You mean like when a completely worthless alliance that hasn't been able to grow past 500k NS in over a year piggy backs on another alliance's protection of a dead AA that the founder doesn't even want protected and then tries to act like they actually did something meaningful?

[/quote]

And you're a $#@!hole. I don't give a $#@! who is disbanding, show some respect.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1293563612' post='2556364']

[/quote]

Isn't it your alliance that is part of the "let the world laugh" sig? who's the joke?

Edit:

best post itt

[quote name='NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM' timestamp='1293563727' post='2556366']
And you're a $#@!hole. I don't give a $#@! who is disbanding, show some respect.
[/quote]

Edited by Weezy

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1293421877' post='2554956']
Quoting this because it's the freaking truth and I want everybody to read it again slowly and understand it.

Stop protecting everybody. Take all the rubber guards off the sharp corners of the world and let everybody stand on their own two feet for christ sake.
[/quote]
Oh how i love a person who is absolutely right on the money

Apparently Pot Face wasnt getting any help in running the alliance and there for disbanded it due to inactivity of the members. Why CB and OO feel the need to protect inactive players when the leader himself chose not to find protection for them I dont understand. But i guess when your tied to the big boys you can throw their weight around too. My only question is how long till the protectors here have a long talk with their allies and find that their allies arent real happy with it. You cant continue to have your children piss in everyones wheaties and expect things to stay cool forever.

Edited by Buds The Man

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1293564475' post='2556375']
No offense, but you can't go head to head with MK on this one.
[/quote]

You're correct SirWilliam, MK is a great alliance, one that I have always respected.

I have never argued that OO is a great alliance, and he's correct we've never been 500k in over a year, which is ridiculous, but things are looking up for us, in my opinion, but at the same time we also find things better to do besides downing others who are trying to do something for themsevles and make something of themselves, instead we look at opportunities like this to give others the same chance we've had.

Edited by Weezy

[/quote]

[font="Georgia"]Learn to read. I never said anything about the disbanded alliance. It is, however, completely retarded to act like a big shot and savior of the world when you're protecting an AA that's already being protected.[/font]

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1293564555' post='2556377']
Oh how i love a person who is absolutely right on the money

Apparently Pot Face wasnt getting any help in running the alliance and there for disbanded it due to inactivity of the members. Why CB and OO feel the need to protect inactive players when the leader himself chose not to find protection for them I dont understand. But i guess when your tied to the big boys you can throw their weight around too. My only question is how long till the protectors here have a long talk with their allies and find that their allies arent real happy with it. You cant continue to have your children piss in everyones wheaties and expect things to stay cool forever.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure VE doesn't give a crap about their allies offering protection to a disbanded AA with a few small members in it. CB's purpose is to prevent conflict like this (something I bet VE would know by now), and it's hardly a new precedent at all to offer protection to disbanded AAs that you had no connection to. Look at what happened to \m/ when they tried to test out STA's will to protect the disbanded GGA.

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1293566615' post='2556399']
[font="Georgia"]Learn to read. I never said anything about the disbanded alliance. It is, however, completely retarded to act like a big shot and savior of the world when you're protecting an AA that's already being protected.[/font]
[/quote]

Maybe you should learn more on the situation before making a comment.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I don't see any disrespect going to BCOM. Most of the criticisms in here are going towards alliances like CB, OO, and *insert worthless micro here* who are going against the wishes of the disbanded alliance and protecting it anyway. Not out of any genuine honor, as Zog put it, but out of a need to feel important and self-righteous. Many of you know my feelings on tech raiding, but even this is ridiculous, and I can admit it.

That said, most of the alliances "protecting" BCOM don't even have the capacity to protect BCOM. They're simply hoping that their own protectors and allies will appreciate having their weight thrown about.[/color]

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1293575530' post='2556559']
Actually, that was STA protesting \m/'s protection of GGA.
[/quote]

true but they were still protesting \m/'s protection of [i]raiding rights[/i] by protecting GGA from \m/ raids :P That was a pretty funny episode.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1293576053' post='2556563']
[color="#0000FF"]I don't see any disrespect going to BCOM. Most of the criticisms in here are going towards alliances like CB, OO, and *insert worthless micro here* who are going against the wishes of the disbanded alliance and protecting it anyway. Not out of any genuine honor, as Zog put it, but out of a need to feel important and self-righteous. Many of you know my feelings on tech raiding, but even this is ridiculous, and I can admit it.

That said, most of the alliances "protecting" BCOM don't even have the capacity to protect BCOM. They're simply hoping that their own protectors and allies will appreciate having their weight thrown about.[/color]
[/quote]

Misinformed on the situation as usual.

[quote name='Weezy' timestamp='1293564884' post='2556380']
You're correct SirWilliam, MK is a great alliance, one that I have always respected.

I have never argued that OO is a great alliance, and he's correct we've never been 500k in over a year, which is ridiculous, but things are looking up for us, in my opinion, but at the same time we also find things better to do besides downing others who are trying to do something for themsevles and make something of themselves, instead we look at opportunities like this to give others the same chance we've had.
[/quote]

BCOM and Asgaard had our past squabbles, as did the leadership of OO and Asgaard, so yes this one is a victory in my mind and I can't wait till OO follows BCOM's example.

This "power-play" by CB and OO shows the disrespect you guys have for your more successful allies, you guys know full well that you are too small to offer protection to anyone (hmm... go figure that was what caused the conflict we had with OO in the past), and to put your allies in harms way over an (inactive) alliance that you are not allied to is just ridiculous, especially considering AzN does have an MDP with BCOM, and the leadership of BCOM intentionally didn't seek protection(and Randalla hasn't offered it). This is not noble, it is a spiteful power-play to try to ruin the fun of some raiders while bearing little if any risk yourself. Additionally if you want to give BCOM a chance, get their members to join you, as has already been explained the "members" of BCOM provide little more than ghost NS. They aren't suddenly going to succeed because OO protects them. This is also an insult to the sovereignty of BCOM but that is a whole different matter.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1293579668' post='2556628']
BCOM and Asgaard had our past squabbles, as did the leadership of OO and Asgaard, so yes this one is a victory in my mind and I can't wait till OO follows BCOM's example.

This "power-play" by CB and OO shows the disrespect you guys have for your more successful allies, you guys know full well that you are too small to offer protection to anyone (hmm... go figure that was what caused the conflict we had with OO in the past), and to put your allies in harms way over an (inactive) alliance that you are not allied to is just ridiculous, especially considering AzN does have an MDP with BCOM, and the leadership of BCOM intentionally didn't seek protection(and Randalla hasn't offered it). This is not noble, it is a spiteful power-play to try to ruin the fun of some raiders while bearing little if any risk yourself. Additionally if you want to give BCOM a chance, get their members to join you, as has already been explained the "members" of BCOM provide little more than ghost NS. They aren't suddenly going to succeed because OO protects them. This is also an insult to the sovereignty of BCOM but that is a whole different matter.
[/quote]

Mmmm hmmm. I mean, we could just try it my way and wish them luck in finding a new home without getting raided first. That would be so much easier and just, wouldn't it?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1293577205' post='2556579']
Misinformed on the situation as usual.
[/quote]
Can't believe I'm about to say this, but he's actually spot on.

Congratulations CB and OO, you've made me agree with a RV post.