Charge of the FEAR brigade

Codainia

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is TOOL joining this war? Seems like it [url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=The%20Order%20Of%20Light"]TOOL Mobilized[/url]
*Last update was at 12:06pm so you can bet they have more stuff than what the alliance statistics shows.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1292968932' post='2548734']
They are taking a play out of Legions book circa 2006. Must be the allied information exchange that gave them the idea. :awesome:
[/quote]

ok, this one made me laugh :awesome:

seriously though, war over yet? :P

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1292986708' post='2549094']
43 Pacifican nations in peace mode as of right now.

[b]Clearly[/b] NPO hungers for war. It's just so obvious. :rolleyes: In all honesty, though, it's not a real war without the Orders!
[/quote]
Wouldn't a run for peace mode signify war-hunger? It's par for the course these days for alliances to hold back nations in peace mode to take on any counter-declarations, so its a part of military preparations.

Or maybe that wasn't sarcasm, I dunno. :unsure:

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1292986708' post='2549094']
43 Pacifican nations in peace mode as of right now.

[b]Clearly[/b] NPO hungers for war. It's just so obvious. :rolleyes: In all honesty, though, it's not a real war without the Orders!
[/quote]
FEAR gets TOOL, TOOL gets TPF, TPF gets NPO. Does NPO really want to walk into a curbstomp? This will just get PB and SG all united again to beat that monster one more time. Wow, I must say it would be interesting to see Pacifica back in action, not likely though. They are clearly just doing routine maneuvers.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1292990561' post='2549165']
FEAR gets TOOL, TOOL gets TPF, TPF gets NPO. Does NPO really want to walk into a curbstomp? This will just get PB and SG all united again to beat that monster one more time. Wow, I must say it would be interesting to see Pacifica back in action.
[/quote]
Here's a quicker chain.

FEAR -> NSO -> NPO :)

No seriously though, Pacifica joining the war means the entire Pandora's SuperDoomhouseGrievancesUnholyAlliance Box bloc will unite again. Not the best idea?

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1292991069' post='2549176']
Here's a quicker chain.

FEAR -> NSO -> NPO :)

No seriously though, Pacifica joining the war means the entire Pandora's SuperDoomhouseGrievancesUnholyAlliance Box bloc will unite again. Not the best idea?
[/quote]
Europa -> Invicta -> NPO
I could probably come up with more if I spent a few seconds of thought, but that's the one that's been bouncing around in my head ever since I heard FEAR was going in.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1292991494' post='2549198']
Europa -> Invicta -> NPO
I could probably come up with more if I spent a few seconds of thought, but that's the one that's been bouncing around in my head ever since I heard FEAR was going in.
[/quote]
The tiny chance of NPO stepping into this must truly be why PC and iFOK were ordered to stand down. NPO is not joining this war.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1292991785' post='2549206']
The tiny chance of NPO stepping into this must truly be why PC and iFOK were ordered to stand down. NPO is not joining this war.
[/quote]

I really hope that isn't why PC and iFOK backed down. Allowing your ally to get a beat down is one thing but taking another shot at NPO at your ally's expense is just pathetic.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1292992479' post='2549216']
Damn it feels good to be a gangsta'.
[/quote]

Please make sure these treaties are activated - the rest don't matter much to me. :smug:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1292991785' post='2549206']
[/quote]
Tiny chance? Those are all some strong bonds. And that's not why PC and iFOK bowed out; it was because they didn't want to fight friends, rather than wanting to fight an enemy.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1292993610' post='2549228']
Tiny chance? Those are all some strong bonds. And that's not why PC and iFOK bowed out; it was because they didn't want to fight friends, rather than wanting to fight an enemy.
[/quote]
Yes, tiny chance because NPO won't fall for this, it's a trap. That other thing going on is a sideshow, it's nothing.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1292990561' post='2549165']
FEAR gets TOOL, TOOL gets TPF, TPF gets NPO. Does NPO really want to walk into a curbstomp? This will just get PB and SG all united again to beat that monster one more time. Wow, I must say it would be interesting to see Pacifica back in action, not likely though. They are clearly just doing routine maneuvers.
[/quote]

I was being sarcastic, but I like your idea more. C'mon NPO, let's dance.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1292993866' post='2549234']
Yes, tiny chance because NPO won't fall for this, it's a trap. That other thing going on is a sideshow, it's nothing.
[/quote]
If NPO wouldn't come to Invicta's aid in a war, I'd be very disappointed.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1292993610' post='2549228']
[/quote]

PC let some formerly very close friends die in a fire to not have to fight those shiny new friends.

That's why some of the old TPF parts of PC have joined NEW or at least quit PC.

Everyone knows there are plans for a rerolling of the Orders. That couldn't be jeopardized by this stuff so PC/iFOK took their marching orders to let NEW burn.

Some people will BAAAAWWW and deny this but the rest of the world knows it's true.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1292994447' post='2549255']
If NPO wouldn't come to Invicta's aid in a war, I'd be very disappointed.
[/quote]

Why? We've been assured that anyone coming in on this side is doing so by oA rather than MD because NEW was the initial aggressors.

NPO could just choose not to activate the optional part of their treaty and I am sure you'd see MK/PB/CNG in that thread just hailing away like they did PC/iFOK.

The cost (year long reps, months of nukes) is extra high for NPO to enter into any war, let alone what those aligned against them have already declared to be an aggressive action by anyone coming in on NEW's side.

[quote name='Steinfeld' timestamp='1292950251' post='2548423']
Now the point of the war, from what i see, and indeed correct me if i am wrong, would be the reps that are not being paid...
[/quote]

You are incorrect on that point. Reps were not the reason that the negotiations fell apart. The talks failed because it takes two parties to talk, and one particular party was too stubborn to entertain the notion of even a trivial compromise.

I understand that obstinacy has been recast as virtue by a small but vocal part of our community. Some people saw strength in NEW's unwillingness to compromise. All I saw was pettiness and immaturity.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1292994473' post='2549257']PC let some formerly very close friends die in a fire to not have to fight those shiny new friends.

That's why some of the old TPF parts of PC have joined NEW or at least quit PC.

Everyone knows there are plans for a rerolling of the Orders. That couldn't be jeopardized by this stuff so PC/iFOK took their marching orders to let NEW burn.

Some people will BAAAAWWW and deny this but the rest of the world knows it's true.
[/quote][quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1292994679' post='2549264']They would. But open your eyes, try to see behind the smoke.
[/quote][quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1292994708' post='2549266']Why? We've been assured that anyone coming in on this side is doing so by oA rather than MD because NEW was the initial aggressors.

NPO could just choose not to activate the optional part of their treaty and I am sure you'd see MK/PB/CNG in that thread just hailing away like they did PC/iFOK.

The cost (year long reps, months of nukes) is extra high for NPO to enter into any war, let alone what those aligned against them have already declared to be an aggressive action by anyone coming in on NEW's side.
[/quote]
You don't know these alliances like I do.