Joint Poison Clan - iFOK Announcement

Derwood1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1292954557' post='2548496']
It appears as if all of [url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=nusantara+elite+warriors&input1=poison+clan"]PC won't go in,[/url] that [url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Fark&input1=nusantara+elite+warriors"]some of them will.[/url]

To those in PC who left to fight for NEW, nothing bad can be said of you.
[/quote]

That I can respect, the old image of PC i always had obviously still lives on with a few. Good luck to my ally's in Fark in fighting you but at least you guys with conviction can hold their head high when this is over.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1292962960' post='2548609']Heh, everybody is mad that Pandora's Box didn't waltz into a stupid war that would pit allies of some members against allies of the other bloc members. Sorry to disappoint.[/quote]
No, I think everybody can understand that its a rational decision. It also shows to what lengths PB will go to read treaties as it wills to avoid all but wars in which it will curbstomp other alliances. And so, some previous nostalgic notions that some sell (friends>infra, etc.) are finally put to rest and it is once again proved that when you are in a position of power all here will at the end of the day do the "realpolitik" thing.

As well, once again it is showed that treaty web is irrelevant, its always whored the way one wants. One more proof that shows its just a symptom, not a cause of anything.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1292963763' post='2548620']
No, I think everybody can understand that its a rational decision. It also shows to what lengths PB will go to read treaties as it wills to avoid all but wars in which it will curbstomp other alliances. And so, some previous nostalgic notions that some sell (friends>infra, etc.) are finally put to rest and it is once again proved that when you are in a position of power all here will at the end of the day do the "realpolitik" thing.
[/quote]
You where asleep when the whole \m/ stuff happened in Jan '10? I remember PC and FOK stepping into a situation where all odds were against them.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1292964522' post='2548633']So why make the silly comment?[/quote]
Because its true, and repeatedly proven true. Did you read your alliance's announcement here?

I am not actually critiquing you, you did a rational thing and it will strengthen your side. Some treaty obligations aside of course,...

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1292963763' post='2548620']
It also shows to what lengths PB will go to read treaties as it wills to avoid all but wars in which it will curbstomp other alliances.
[/quote]
You know as well as I do that the only "fair" fight would be one in which we were forced to fight allies. I'm sure all of us in PB would love a fair fight, but not one which would harm those we care about. It's not our fault we're so damn likable.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1292965349' post='2548649']You know as well as I do that the only "fair" fight would be one in which we were forced to fight allies. I'm sure all of us in PB would love a fair fight, but not one which would harm those we care about. It's not our fault we're so damn likable.[/quote]
Yeah, sure. That sounds so much more better then I put it.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1292964823' post='2548641']
Because its true, and repeatedly proven true. Did you read your alliance's announcement here?

I am not actually critiquing you, you did a rational thing and it will strengthen your side. Some treaty obligations aside of course,...
[/quote]
I was referring to the part of your comment where you implied PB alliances would only go in if it was a curbstomp and if they're the ones not being stomped.

Of course our decision was the good one. You know, allies on both sides and all....

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1292965631' post='2548656']
You NPO guys really need to shut up. You did the same thing with the last NSO curb-stomping. When you criticize us, you only incriminate yourself.
[/quote]
Hey Steve, I like you better when you're Nucky. Now you're just yucky.

You NPO guys really need to shut up.[/quote]
No.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1292965631' post='2548656']You did the same thing with the last NSO curb-stomping. When you criticize us, you only incriminate yourself.
[/quote]
And now its vice versa too. Hello, brothers :awesome:

You NPO guys really need to shut up. You did the same thing with the last NSO curb-stomping. When you criticize us, you only incriminate yourself.
[/quote]

Well, with us it was because NSO emphatically told us not to enter. With you guys it is because you told NEW that you wouldn't enter. Kind of a large difference there, don't you think?

[/quote]

I don't think they had any treaty conflicts if you're talking about the NSO-ROK war. There were clear cut sides AFAIK.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' timestamp='1292966308' post='2548680']
I don't think they had any treaty conflicts if you're talking about the NSO-ROK war. There were clear cut sides AFAIK.
[/quote]

treaty conflicts only occur if you hit the ally of an ally. i am not sure if INT or TPE is allied to anyone in PB. FARK is, but that is 1 out of 3 alliances. so this whole "zomg treaty conflict" argument is bs.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1292966418' post='2548681']
treaty conflicts only occur if you hit the ally of an ally. i am not sure if INT or TPE is allied to anyone in PB. FARK is, but that is 1 out of 3 alliances. so this whole "zomg treaty conflict" argument is bs.
[/quote]

I've said it before; iFOK has treaty conflicts with Fark directly, and INT through LEO.

If anything we could have attacked TPE but seeing as FARK/INT/TPE are a united front it probably wouldn't be such a good idea.

Edited by SonOfHoward