Wrongful Zi

Eternal Enigma

Recently NordReich has decided to ZI my nation, and they refuse to negotiate peace under any terms. I am being wrongfully ZI'd and am here to plead my case because I have been informed this is cool thing to do? So like, I assume I should start this off with why I am being zied. Apparently posting a picture of him that somebody had posted earlier on IRC with the meme" You Gonna Get R!@%D!" means you're a gaybasher.

[quote]<Thor|NoR> this mornings gay bashing was another fun one
<Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> IT WASNT GAY BASHING
<Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> HE WAS BEING SEXIST TOWARDS ME[/quote]

[quote]<Thor|NoR> [08:27] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Bushido
<Thor|NoR> [08:27] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> has my dreams finally come true?
<Thor|NoR> [08:28] <@bandnerd[NoR]> xD
<Thor|NoR> [08:28] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> bushido cant be found in game anymore
<Thor|NoR> [08:28] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> but i cant find anything about them disbanding
<Thor|NoR> [08:28] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> they must have all deleted from inactivity
<Thor|NoR> [08:28] <+michigans_own[NoR]> lrn2english Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]
<Thor|NoR> [08:29] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> learn to english*
<Thor|NoR> [08:29] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> learn to spell
<Thor|NoR> [08:29] <+michigans_own[NoR]> Go back to the kitchen.
<Thor|NoR> [08:30] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> $%&@ you sexist
<Thor|NoR> [08:30] <+michigans_own[NoR]> meh
<Thor|NoR> [08:30] <+michigans_own[NoR]> labels dont bug me
<Thor|NoR> [08:31] <+michigans_own[NoR]> try again harder sweetheart
<Thor|NoR> [08:31] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> k
<Thor|NoR> [08:31] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> *******
<Thor|NoR> [08:32] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> u mad
<Thor|NoR> [08:34] <+michigans_own[NoR]> nope
<Thor|NoR> [08:35] <+michigans_own[NoR]> didn't even click
<Thor|NoR> [08:35] <+michigans_own[NoR]> you* mad
<Thor|NoR> [08:35] <+Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> u mad*
<Thor|NoR> [08:35] <@bandnerd[NoR]> forever alone
<Thor|NoR> [08:35] <+Cuba[NoR]> is this some sort of ebonics class?
<Thor|NoR> [08:35] * +Cuba[NoR] hi michi
<Thor|NoR> [08:36] * +michigans_own[NoR] waves to Cuba[NoR]
<Thor|NoR> [08:36] <+Cuba[NoR]> ill get on ts3 this afternoon
<Thor|NoR> [08:36] <+michigans_own[NoR]> and i'd appreciate that picture not being disseminated else you will look forward to a call from my lawyer
<Thor|NoR> [08:36] <+Cuba[NoR]> what picture
<Thor|NoR> [08:36] <+michigans_own[NoR]> for slander/libel and defamation of character
<Thor|NoR> [08:37] <+michigans_own[NoR]> <Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> *****
<Thor|NoR> [08:37] <+Cuba[NoR]> who the $%&@ did that[/quote]

( The **** is the picture i posted that says "You Gonna Get R!@%D!" sorry. cant show it to you, against forum rules <3)
is this gaybashing? Last i checked "YGGR" has nothing to do with homosexuality.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/you-gonna-get-raped (safe for work of course)

Furthermore

[quote] <Thor|NoR> You going to finish posting you resignation?
<Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> why threaten me
<Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> why not go in peace
<Thor|NoR> The forums alert me when people start to make a resign post you knoiw
<Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> why threaten me
<Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> nobody else got this
<Thor|NoR> you posted bad !@#$ again
<Ty_Glitchblade[NoR]> what
<Thor|NoR> how about a death match between you and michi[/quote]

I just wanted to delete my nation in peace
Search in-game for eternal enigma. look at wars. Doesn't look like death match to me..

[quote]------ says:
Thor issued a gag order on this entire thing. :/
I don't really see the need for such an order.
[/quote]
Looks like nordreich is trying to cover this whole thing up and forget it.

http://!@#$%*.com/ZLrMAUeg <- no peace for ty

Please consider this: An argument with Michigans_Own (Michi) does not deserve a ZI from my own alliance. I have been a loyal member to NoR for a long time, as I’ve had past differences with Michi for a long time as well. We were both immature to argue over such things, but it is irrelevant to the punishment that NoR has decided to enact. This has nothing to do with NoR and I do NOT understand why NoR would drop me like this after a simple argument with someone that I have been arguing with for a long long time. I wanted to just leave NordReich and quit this game with no bad blood between myself and NordReich, but they refused and decided it was better to completely ZI me which would not help anything.
Why can’t people resolve conflict in a normal way? I just wanted to quit this game peacefully, and I just wish that my alliance to which I have been loyal for a long time, would let me do so.

I thank you for reading this and wish you a great holidays.

Sincerely,
Ty.

P.S If I dont reply ive an heroed because cybernations is real life, inwhich case goodbye cruel pixelated world.
and
Anyone wants to talk to me about anything you can find me in #cn-jews on irc or at the hugging channel #okandjo

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='General Mack' timestamp='1292730390' post='2543668']
a ZI should not have been the response to this a simple Expulsion and maybe trashing your name would have been plenty.
[/quote]

I can't believe I'm agree with Mack here... :wub:

But yes I agree with that. ZI'ing over this is a tad much

Eternal Enigma, if everything you say is true, I don't understand why you care about being ZI'd. You say that you want to leave the game - so just leave. Quit collecting taxes, and in 25 days or less, your nation will be gone. If you are leaving anyway, then it shouldn't matter to you if your nation is being ZI'd because soon it won't exist at all.

[quote name='Baldr' timestamp='1292731883' post='2543723']
Eternal Enigma, if everything you say is true, I don't understand why you care about being ZI'd. You say that you want to leave the game - so just leave. Quit collecting taxes, and in 25 days or less, your nation will be gone. If you are leaving anyway, then it shouldn't matter to you if your nation is being ZI'd because soon it won't exist at all.
[/quote]

it matters that an alliance i dedicated a large part of my life to, not only in game but in the community as a whole would do this to me instead of letting me leave peacefully with no bad blood. because of this im not only leaving in game but the community as well which is not what i wanted.

!@#$ of GTFO

[quote name='ddog241' timestamp='1292732107' post='2543734']
i must agree with this gentleman who is agreeing with another gentleman
[/quote]

I must agree with this gentleman who is agreeing with another gentleman who is agreeing with another gentleman

OOC: NoR have always conducted themselves respectfully, but they are apart of the internet. People need to settle down, have an eggo, and join the rest of us who are PLAYING A GAME

Edited by Acca Dacca

[quote name='Acca Dacca' timestamp='1292739485' post='2543995']
!@#$ of GTFO

I must agree with this gentleman who is agreeing with another gentleman who is agreeing with another gentleman

OOC: People need to settle down, have an eggo, and join the rest of us who are PLAYING A GAME
[/quote]

agree with you complete

[quote]
<Thor|NoR> [08:36] <+michigans_own[NoR]> and i'd appreciate that picture not being disseminated else you will look forward to a call from my lawyer
<Thor|NoR> [08:36] <+Cuba[NoR]> what picture
<Thor|NoR> [08:36] <+michigans_own[NoR]> for slander/libel and defamation of character
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2s9u2s8.jpg[/IMG]

Really guys? ZI over a picture? <_<

I hope there's more to this than meets the eye.