A Sajasabie Announcement and End of War

KingNai

[img]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k426/Erni3/Sajasabie/SJBflagsimple.jpg[/img]

Ok everyone, I know you've been caught up in the excitement over the last few days. The Sajasabie, BoS, SWATLand and RED(kinda) war.
[quote]
1. RED gets white peace from Cat Land
2. Sajasabie gets reps in the form of tech trades from the protector of BoS(OTS) for the undocumented treaty
[/quote]

It ended in a DRAW, neither side did, nor would surrender. To keep the heads from bashing, peace was declared.

Thank you to BEazy of OTS and Randalla of Amazon Nation for helping mediate the discussions.

Edited by KingNai

I do regret not insisting on being the one to post the initial announcement, simply to avoid the ensuing confusion. Our friends in Sajasabie deserve to set the record straight, as no one here would appreciate their own good name being dragged through the mud, either. The credit for the peaceful resolution goes to BEazy, as without his own willingness to compromise on behalf of his own protectorate, the end might have been somewhat different. Thanks again, OTS, and cheers, my bloodthirsty little Sajasabie. ;)

[quote name='lanceman1972' timestamp='1291875222' post='2534683']
Thus had to be the most underwhelming war on Planet Bob in weeks.

Certain sources of mine tell me that this might not be finished yet.
[/quote]
See above

Edited by KingNai

If it's a draw, why do you insist on calling them reparations? It would seem you are attempting to make yourself out to be the winner of a conflict that you were losing.

As far as I am concerned this was already announced by the victors of the war Brotherhood of Steel, thus making your announcement a repeat of theirs.

Highly unnecessary if I must say so myself.

Enjoy the fact that BoS won this one, no matter how you like to spin the tail in your favor.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1291878200' post='2534728']
If it's a draw, why do you insist on calling them reparations? It would seem you are attempting to make yourself out to be the winner of a conflict that you were losing.[/quote]

I'd imagine those quoted terms were agreed upon by all parties, I don't see why you're trying to make that out to be something it's not.

This war was stupid, I'm glad to see it finished with.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1291932404' post='2535133']
Wait, now you're punishing people for not announcing treaties? Welp i guess Fark owes you several hundred thousand tech

I hope we end up at opposite ends of a war someday, Sajaskudfhsdkurh
[/quote]
That only works if they lose a war.

It's alright guys. I mean sure you had to get your protectorate to strong-arm us into showing you mercy, I'd imagine it was because all of your nations at war were in anarchy where as none of ours were!

But whatever, have your "draw". Anyone who payed attention knows who won this war.

Hint: It wasn't you!

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1291932798' post='2535142']
You could just raid them J, then I could do the whole moral outrage thing, would be good times Bro
[/quote]
Do they even have anyone in my range? I might have to outsource this one to someone like Penkala

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1291957942' post='2535451']
Do they even have anyone in my range? I might have to outsource this one to someone like Penkala
[/quote]
If you are outsourcing the dirty work to Penkala, I will have to outsource my moral outrage to MVP, seeing as they like each other sooo much

SWAT has to be the most successful rogue on the planet. This is the third time he has either won, or tied, or somehow gotten out of his attacks without any punishment.

Well done, SWAT, and I have no doubt that after you spend the next few months rebuilding there will be another target you'll take down.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1291962396' post='2535501']
SWAT has to be the most successful rogue on the planet. This is the third time he has either won, or tied, or somehow gotten out of his attacks without any punishment.

Well done, SWAT, and I have no doubt that after you spend the next few months rebuilding there will be another target you'll take down.
[/quote]

Tyler comes in on a close on the #2 spot. :awesome:

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1291878200' post='2534728']
If it's a draw, why do you insist on calling them reparations? It would seem you are attempting to make yourself out to be the winner of a conflict that you were losing.

As far as I am concerned this was already announced by the victors of the war Brotherhood of Steel, thus making your announcement a repeat of theirs.

Highly unnecessary if I must say so myself.

Enjoy the fact that BoS won this one, no matter how you like to spin the tail in your favor.
[/quote]
Sajasabie's goal was met, they won.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1291932404' post='2535133']
Wait, now you're punishing people for not announcing treaties? Welp i guess Fark owes you several hundred thousand tech
[/quote]
I didn't know you were anti-GOONS.