Before I left the Legion

Gotterdanaa

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PotFace' timestamp='1291458584' post='2529901']
I remember times when we would see conversations like these.... rumors of war, speculation, crossed fingers, etc.... oh, somebody say it loud and proud - when was the last time Bob experienced times like these?!
[/quote]
Happens around every 6 months actually O.o

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1291457138' post='2529894']
Hey Gütterdanna, if you need help in your wars you should recruit Lord Fingolfin. He, also, is ex-Legion and just about as classy as you.
[/quote]

I find the fact that you're still butthurt that I turned down your offer of white peace because I wanted to continue the war to be rather irritating. I don't tuck and run when I know I'm going to lose, I stand by my allies, and we'd have been fighting you for months longer if I had had my way. If you're referring to the way I handled the peace negotiations, I was tired, angry, frustrated, not in a good state of mind, and did not appreciate getting extorted. I've already made my apologies for any misconduct and left Legion in disgust over how the whole thing went down, as I did not agree we should have peaced out. Now my friend, if you want to continue this nonsensical conversation, feel free to PM me. Or we can all come together in the bonds of brotherhood and make some humorous comments regarding Legion, up to you.

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

[quote name='Timmehhh' timestamp='1291470879' post='2529978']
Sparta would win kinda easily I think.
[/quote]

One on one, unsure. The legion has a minor edge in numbers, Sparta has an edge in nukes and overall stats. The top nations of Sparta would effectively be out of the fight (nothing from The Legion in Range).

It has been a while since either alliance has participated in a serious conflict so its hard to tell whom is more efficient. Both have been ridiculed for poor performance in battle and it is a safe assumption that both took action to improve on their previous performance.

Anyway, unless there really is a one on one conflict there is no way to be sure. What ya say Legion and Sparta, help us out and show us who's superior.

Come on folks, i have nothing against either The Legion or Sparta but all the taunting, veiled insults and so forth regarding your (lack of) military progress is starting to grow tiresome.

Engage in a one/two week full conflict (or longer if you wish) to show how much you've improved your fighting skills. Put all those things said about you to rest once and for all.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1291435510' post='2529727']
You calling someone out on competence is like a sloth calling someone lazy. Stick to eating leaves, slowbro.
[/quote]

What are we 12 years old now? That is the best you can do? It is sad to see you reduced to such a level that you all you have in life is begging at the table for whatever scraps I toss you. I Guess now that your not aloud to Perma Zi people anymore, making nonsensical childish comments is all you have left. I had heard you had gone from hated to just plain pathetic but, I had no idea it had gotted this bad. You have my pity. Please feel free to wait and respond to my every word with whatever you can manage to come up with. Maybe spend some more time thinking about it or get friend to help you with the big words.

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1291428228' post='2529598']
The plot thickens...

GATO will probably begin doing our voting on how to respond to this entirely legitimate event now. Should be done before christmas.
[/quote]

Ive said it before, and i'll say it again: Democracy just doesnt work people!

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1291538066' post='2530801']
Oh really? In that case we should probably change it then. Just for you :)
[/quote]

And people say nothing good can come from a "rage-quit- topic. :awesome:

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1291588279' post='2531270']
And people say nothing good can come from a "rage-quit- topic. :awesome:
[/quote]

They say that? No way, plenty of good things come from a rage-quit topic, such as entertainment and, well, 50% of CN posts!