An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Ardus

$%&@ me, 34 pages and counting cause some diplos were banned from an embassy? Alrighty then, best wishes to MK and NPO in peacefully resolving your differences. :rolleyes:

o/ MK
o/ NPO
o/ peanut gallery

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1289970281' post='2515705']
This whole discussion looks like little kids fighting in a sandbox or something. Jesus, grow up. Fight a war or something if you must.
[/quote]
Yeah! Stop talking through your problems and fight like real alliances!

I do have to laugh at all this "NPO did this 3 years ago! They are awful!" which is followed by many of the same people saying "Why does NPO hold grudges over stuff that happened 3 years ago??!! They are awful".

Someone from Pacifica pointed that out many pages back and summarily ignored.

[quote name='Bloodjewel' timestamp='1289972874' post='2515725']
[/quote]
I've yet to see anything resembling talking through problems, it's half-hearted chest thumping and juvenile "no u r worse lol" jabs.

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1289973078' post='2515728']
I've yet to see anything resembling talking through problems, it's half-hearted chest thumping and juvenile "no u r worse lol" jabs.
[/quote]
Better than no thread at all in my opinion. Unless you know something better comes along.

[quote name='Bloodjewel' timestamp='1289973183' post='2515729']
Better than no thread at all in my opinion. Unless you know something better comes along.
[/quote]
Correct, if you're saying this is basically the sideshow of the day. Sure.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289962425' post='2515579']
You know MK boards and do you know how many threads they have mocking people/alliances they dislike right?
[/quote]

Yeah, I do.

I doubt there's any hate-on-one-guy-for-three-years-for-leaving-us ones though.

That's on a whole different level than ragging on Invicta or Legion with the WAE thing because they're terrible alliances, or cracking on the Alteregos of the world for being persistently terrible posters imo.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1289975643' post='2515747']
MK brought the issue of editing to the public and now the public appears to be contesting the validity of it.
[/quote]

"Both parties involved agree that it happened, but the peanut gallery wants details, so we're going to question the fact that it happened!"

Thanks for reminding me why I dislike \m/ more than NPO MM.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1289978237' post='2515762']
"Both parties involved agree that it happened, but the peanut gallery wants details, so we're going to question the fact that it happened!"

Thanks for reminding me why I dislike \m/ more than NPO MM.
[/quote]
How could you have forgotten in the first place, really?

As to the edits, I don't think people were contesting they happened but were interested in what was edited. From what was later reveled the editing issues sounds like a lot of whining more than anything else.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1289988763' post='2515795']
[i]So it never happened.[/i]
[/quote]
Seems to be some confusion as to what I was saying, I never claimed or said "it" didn't happen, but rather questioned what "it" was and whether it was really that dramatic of an event.

Hope that clears up what I meant.

Edited by Merrie Melodies

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1289989471' post='2515799']
Seems to be some confusion as to what I was saying, I never claimed or said "it" didn't happen, but rather questioned what "it" was and whether it was really that dramatic of an event.

Hope that clears up what I meant.
[/quote]

You quoted a post of mine directed at someone who was suggesting that the edits/deletions never took place.

Edit: thanks for the clarification, though. We'll be the judge of that.

Edited by lebubu

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1289970281' post='2515705']
This whole discussion looks like little kids fighting in a sandbox or something. Jesus, grow up. Fight a war or something if you must.
[/quote]

A fight in a sandbox? Be careful you don't trip over your own feet in your haste to run away.

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1289989882' post='2515801']

Meow Meeooow meow meow Me-ow Meooow meow me-ow MEEOOW Meow meow Meow/Meeoooow Meow meow

Meow: Meoow Me-ow Meeooowwww, Meow. Meow Me-ow MEOW, me-moew

[/quote]

So MK has never edited a post on their forums or ooc attack someone and other outrages items posted on there forums ?

MK you are some of the worst people on bob, you have edited peoples posts attacked people and have outrages OOC comments and remarks and items about people on your forums, when asked about it your normal crap fall from your lips.

EDIT, missed a Meow

Edited by Timeline

[quote name='Loucifer' timestamp='1289995713' post='2515824']
A fight in a sandbox? Be careful you don't trip over your own feet in your haste to run away.
[/quote]
Wait there Lou, too many instructions to process in a single request for some

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1290000258' post='2515851']
So MK has never edited a post on their forums or ooc attack someone and other outrages items posted on there forums ?

MK you are some of the worst people on bob, you have edited peoples posts attacked people and have outrages OOC comments and remarks and items about people on your forums, when asked about it your normal crap fall from your lips.

EDIT, missed a Meow
[/quote]
When have we edited posts?

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Bloodjewel' timestamp='1289972874' post='2515725']
[/quote]
If MK wanted to talk this situation out, this wasn't the way in doing it. It's obvious what they want, grow some balls and do it. Stupid infallible CB's in hopes of conjuring followers was so 2006-2009. They do something you don't like to you, then do something they wont like. Very simple equation. Their real friends will follow them through thick and thin.

[quote name='Kryievla' timestamp='1290001257' post='2515857']
Early morning snickers :P

Joking aside, what is meant by the meowing?
[/quote]I think Timeline is trying to start some kind of hilarious campaign. Or it means something in his language, no-one is quite sure.

Seriously how on earth did this get to 35 pages. MK and NPO said it happened, and MK closed an embassy. Maybe 5 pages tops. I feel like if we posted that Archon clipped his toenails people would demand proof, and after said pics were given it would then descend into how Archon clipped them in an obviously evil manner. Come on now, I understand things have been slow but holy cow.

EDIT: Protip: 35 does not equal 25

Edited by greatmagnus

[quote name='greatmagnus' timestamp='1290003689' post='2515869']
I feel like if we posted that Archon clipped his toenails people would demand proof, and after said pics were given it would then descend into how Archon clipped them in an obviously evil manner.
[/quote]

I demand to know if he goes from left to right or the other way, the way you respond with determine if it registers on my evil scale :awesome: