Warrior Declaration of WAR

Machanidas

[center][img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3339080.png[/img]

[size=5][b]The Warriors Declare War On All Things Roman[/b][/size]

[img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3648/warriorannounce.png[/img]

That includes, more or less, Roman Empire, Imperium Romanum and RE applicant. There's some other tiny lil Roman-esque alliance too, but I forget what their name is and we accidentally killed on them last week or something. Seriously though, people. One Roman-themed alliance was quite enough. Four is just silly, and I mean you too applicants. Be original at least - is that so much to ask?!? Think of your own frickin' names, poachers!

Also: RE is the #1 alliance in the alliance rankings and WE wanna be #1.
Thus: HEY, ROMANS!

[b]There are Warriors invading your nations.[/b]

[quote="Iron Maiden (mostly)"]

[b]INVADERS[/b]

Warriors have been sighted the evidence of war has begun
Many Warrior fighting men their guns and bombs all gleam in the sun
Call to Roman arms defend yourselves get ready to stand and fight for your lives
Judgement day has come around so be prepared don't run stand your ground

They're coming in from the sea
There comes your enemy
Beneath the blazing sun
The battle has to be won
Invaders ... Pillaging!
Invaders ... Looting!

Set ablaze the campfires alert the other men from inland
Warning must be given there's not enough men here for a stand
The Warriors are too many too powerful to take on your own
We must have reinforcements we cannot fight this battle alone

They're coming over the hill
they've come to attack
they're coming in for the kill
there's no turning back
Invaders ... Fighting!
Invaders ... Marauding!

Tanks grind and airplanes Clash as wounded Romans fall to the ground
Severed limbs and fatal woundings bloody corpses lay all around
The smell of death and burning flesh the battle weary fight to the end
The Romans have been overpowered victims of the mighty Warriors

You'd better scatter and run
The battle's lost and not won
You'd better get away
To fight another day
Invaders ... Raging!
Invaders ... Plundering![/quote][/center]

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1289110135' post='2504760']
please, please tell me they're fighting back.. :wacko:

go git 'em Warriors!
[/quote]
One of them counterred me :(

The funny thing is I have a bigger warchest than all 3 of my Roman opponents combined :D

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1289110135' post='2504760']
please, please tell me they're fighting back.. :wacko:

go git 'em Warriors!
[/quote]

Really? just because there wasn't an abundance of attacks JUST after update that means we aren't going to fight back? even if we did it would have been to early..no wait..i get it, we are all nubs and no matter what we do..we aren't good enough.. thanks for that o/

[quote name='Jerahoam' timestamp='1289110981' post='2504782']
This will not end well :blink: ... have fun guys
[/quote]

thanks, i am going to take that as support of RE, o/ comrade o/

[/sarcasm]
[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1289111951' post='2504796']
... this won't be a fair fight. I mean, it'll be fair, but it'll be one-sided. :o
[/quote]

again, i do love the support everyone is throwing around.

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1289111951' post='2504796']
... this won't be a fair fight. I mean, it'll be fair, but it'll be one-sided. :o
[/quote]

Seems like it I mean I haven't gotten one counter but 3 peace offers have been sent :rolleyes:

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1289114189' post='2504811']
Really? just because there wasn't an abundance of attacks JUST after update that means we aren't going to fight back? even if we did it would have been to early..no wait..i get it, we are all nubs and no matter what we do..we aren't good enough.. thanks for that o/
[/quote]

This quote made me feel bad for all of the Romans I'm hitting :unsure:

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1289116667' post='2504832']
sorry, didn't mean all of RE was bad at war. Just that Warriors are hella good at it.
[/quote]

Thank you sir :wub: We do try

I'm Clash, and I approve this war.

Stats as from each alliance's stats on 11/6:
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Roman+Empire&input1="]RE[/url] 89 nations 155,728ns
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Roman+Empire&input1=RE+Applicant"]REA[/url] 12 nations 14,799ns
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=RE+Applicant&input1=Imperium+Romanum"]IR[/url] 11 nations 8,811ns
---
Roman Totals: 112 nations 179,338ns
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Warriors"]Warriors[/url]: 82 nations 159,244ns

I'm Clash, and I geek on stats.

o/ Romans
o/ WARRIORS!

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1289114189' post='2504811']
[/quote]

Almost like when I attacked you a few days back when you were on none and you essentially turtled for three days until tW hit RE?

Either way, good luck RE, I hope this'll be a good war for everybody involved.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1289150452' post='2505087']
Almost like when I attacked you a few days back when you were on none and you essentially turtled for three days until tW hit RE?

Either way, good luck RE, I hope this'll be a good war for everybody involved.
[/quote]

ask anyone i know, ask anyone i work with in an AA, i have even explained this to MuadDib, i cannot fight when i do not have an internet connection that works.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1289153319' post='2505108']
ask anyone i know, ask anyone i work with in an AA, i have even explained this to MuadDib, i cannot fight when i do not have an internet connection that works.
[/quote]

I can confirm that ADude was away from his nation visiting other nations, he even stopped by my capital! [OOC] I can confirm that ADude didn't have internet for a while, and I am also one of his bosses in SE[/OOC]

More stats cause I DO GEEK. Yeah I know, this is just off the blitz, so these numbers are only a measure of how thorough we attacked overall, rather than how well we are fighting. It's just the very start at this point, Imma wait til RE gets a full chance to turn their nations over for war and counters before looking for larger war trends.

The anarchy count right now tho:

Roman Empire anarchied (Last Updated: 11/7/2010 11:01:35 AM): 38
Imperium Romanum anarchied (Last Updated: 11/7/2010 10:15:42 AM): 6
RE Applicant anarchied (Last Updated: 11/7/2010 11:53:42 AM): 3
----------
Rome peoples total anarchied: 47
Warriors anarchied (Last Updated: 11/7/2010 10:06:00 AM): 12

Both alliances actually had a few anarchies going in. I think we had somewhere around eight, I forget. It was 10-12 at one point this round for us I know, and RE had about the sam amount. Sometimes our people do silly things and we tend to let them learn a hard lesson on those.

BTW I can confirm that Adude was afk as well.

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1289154024' post='2505121']I can confirm that ADude was away from his nation visiting other nations, he even stopped by my capital! [OOC] I can confirm that ADude didn't have internet for a while, and I am also one of his bosses in SE[/OOC][/quote]
He applied for a job as a bikini fluffer in Discord, and used you as a reference.
Are you willing to go on record, good sir?

This job is on very high demand! Only the best will be hired.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1289168791' post='2505282']
http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000464

Oh confusion, when will your bitterness cease to amuse me?
[/quote]
Is that him? How pathetic if so.

Edit: Yepp it appears to be Confusion.
What a loser.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1289179674' post='2505503']
Warriors are making new friends :)[/quote]
Hello Paul, I have a [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000464"]question[/url].

Today a nation went rogue on three of the top Warriors, including myself, interfering with our alliance war. They have the silos and nukes and is apparently just a set-up made specifically for this purpose. And aimed specifically at us.

In-game he claimed he was Confusion, but Confusion says he is just a friend of his from SE and is doing exactly what Confusion asked him to do. Confusion himself is currently a member of this alliance: [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Electro%20Movimiento"]Electro Movimiento,[/url] which says it is under OP and DR joint protection. They appear to be a flag-chasing alliance that has started flag festivities early against our top nations.

Well, I'll just ask you straight up: Is this situation something set-up by OP?
If not, do you condone these actions? Is Confusion still under your protection?

Finally: In your humble opinion, what do you suppose the Warriors should do about this?
It just ain't cool; but then it's Confusion, I guess.
Expected.