Warrior Declaration of WAR

Machanidas

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1289154024' post='2505121']
I can confirm that ADude was away from his nation visiting other nations, he even stopped by my capital! [OOC] I can confirm that ADude didn't have internet for a while, and I am also one of his bosses in SE[/OOC]
[/quote]
Liar! We blew your capital up! On the next IDK, maybe he didn't have access. On another subject. I thought Adude resigned from RE? That's what he told us.

Also
o/ Warriors
o/ Casualties
o/ IR

Edited by JudgeX

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1289190186' post='2505736']
Hello Paul, I have a [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000464"]question[/url].

Today a nation went rogue on three of the top Warriors, including myself, interfering with our alliance war. They have the silos and nukes and is apparently just a set-up made specifically for this purpose. And aimed specifically at us.

In-game he claimed he was Confusion, but Confusion says he is just a friend of his from SE and is doing exactly what Confusion asked him to do. Confusion himself is currently a member of this alliance: [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Electro%20Movimiento"]Electro Movimiento,[/url] which says it is under OP and DR joint protection. They appear to be a flag-chasing alliance that has started flag festivities early against our top nations.

Well, I'll just ask you straight up: Is this situation something set-up by OP?
If not, do you condone these actions? Is Confusion still under your protection?

Finally: In your humble opinion, what do you suppose the Warriors should do about this?
It just ain't cool; but then it's Confusion, I guess.
Expected.
[/quote]
This Alliance was never protected by OP, in fact we saw some had that in their bios and sent out PMs for them to change it immediately. We do not in any way shape or form wish to be identified with flag runners, in fact we were prepared to attack one of our own because we thought he was trying by not attacking during the war last round with PS (turns out he was out of town and attacked immediately upon his return). I am sending this nation a message right now, to take that out of his bio or we will consider it ghosting.

On a side note last I heard of Confusion he was ghosting RE, but I could be wrong.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1289195283' post='2505843']
Oh dogbite stop teasing and just hit me :wub:
[/quote]
Us small aa,s had to ban together to keep you big bullys from killing us.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1289195098' post='2505840']
That aa is protected by ozland cobras.
[/quote]

What are you drinking lately Dogbite ?

Electro Movimiento has more than TWICE OLC's NS .....
..... AND you are the only OLC Nation which could contribute if EM were attacked :wacko:
[hr]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="4"][i]Now I haz 2 defensive slots available, if you're really wantin' a fight mate :smug: x X x [/i][/size][/font]

[quote name='Lochiel' timestamp='1289195837' post='2505854']
What are you drinking lately Dogbite ?

Electro Movimiento has more than TWICE OLC's NS .....
..... AND you are the only OLC Nation which could contribute if EM were attacked :wacko:
[hr]
[font="Times New Roman"][size="4"][i]Now I haz 2 defensive slots available, if you're really wantin' a fight mate :smug: x X x [/i][/size][/font]
[/quote]
what you dont think i can protech them?

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1289196717' post='2505862']
what you dont think i can protech them?
[/quote]

Unless you use Crazy Meg .....
[indent]...... you haz no chance :lol1:

[/indent]

[quote name='Lochiel' timestamp='1289197052' post='2505869']
Unless you use Crazy Meg .....
[indent]...... you haz no chance :lol1:

[/indent]
[/quote]
well Crazy Meg is kind of scary,thought that would be enough.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1289153319' post='2505108']
ask anyone i know, ask anyone i work with in an AA, i have even explained this to MuadDib, i cannot fight when i do not have an internet connection that works.
[/quote]
This what I got from ADude. War has been declared on you by ADude for the following reason: "The hero of The Abyss". I'm still collecting land and tech from him. :lol1:

Edited by mirkusmc

[quote name='Jerahoam' timestamp='1289226968' post='2506070']
i guess it doesn't exactly matter anymore if he can protect them or not considering they all moved to Duckroll.
[/quote]

Well isn't that a coincidence...

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1289247243' post='2506443']
Confusion/EM are going to get an entire AA rolled. :popcorn:
[/quote]

should be good to watch, recently most decent AA's seem to be targeting larger AA's with lower ANS, would be good to see a war the other way around

[quote name='Jerahoam' timestamp='1289226968' post='2506070']
i guess it doesn't exactly matter anymore if he can protect them or not considering they all moved to Duckroll.[/quote]
Expected.
It doesn't matter, they've all been marked anyways.

Hence another reason why I wanted to ask Paul about OP's possible involvement, since DR and OP are treaty-bound. Confusion was DR last round too. They'd claimed to be protected by DR as well as OP, which possibly means DR was in on the planning. It seems this cowardness was all his idea and he's quite proud of himself. By taking them in, DR is certainly complicit in their involvement in this cowardly crap, treaties be damned.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1289259978' post='2506730']
should be good to watch, recently most decent AA's seem to be targeting larger AA's with lower ANS, would be good to see a war the other way around[/quote]
Decent AA's being the key word :)

Confusion/EM are going to get an entire AA rolled. :popcorn:[/quote]
You mean [i]another[/i] AA, he gets his alliance rolled all the time. Remember how well he did while in MHA? Or when he restarted Murder Inc? Or any of his other silly projects that failed so badly? They all did after all, nothing he ever did lasted more than part of a round. He fails so badly as an actual alliance member it's rather amazing people still want him in their AA. This is why he has to pull crap like this. It's kind of like a drive-by shooting. Any cowardly weakling can do it - but only the weakest cowards actually do.

We've many, many, many options on the table.
We'll take our time deciding which way to go.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1289147804' post='2505074']Stats as from each alliance's stats on 11/6:
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Roman+Empire&input1="]RE[/url] 89 nations 179,338ns
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Roman+Empire&input1=RE+Applicant"]REA[/url] 12 nations 14,799ns
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=RE+Applicant&input1=Imperium+Romanum"]IR[/url] 11 nations 8,811ns
---
Roman Totals: 112 nations 155,595ns
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Warriors"]Warriors[/url]: 82 nations 159,244ns[/quote][quote name='Clash' timestamp='1289157923' post='2505152']The anarchy count:

Roman Empire anarchied (Last Updated: 11/7/2010 11:01:35 AM): 38
Imperium Romanum anarchied (Last Updated: 11/7/2010 10:15:42 AM): 6
RE Applicant anarchied (Last Updated: 11/7/2010 11:53:42 AM): 3
----------
Rome peoples total anarchied: 47
Warriors anarchied (Last Updated: 11/7/2010 10:06:00 AM): 12[/quote]

Current Time: 11/8/2010 7:04:17 PM

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Roman+Empire&input1="]Roman Empire[/url] 90 nations 132,769ns - anarchied: 45
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Roman+Empire&input1=RE+Applicant"]RE Applicant[/url] 12 nations 14,646ns - anarchied: 5
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=RE+Applicant&input1=Imperium+Romanum"]Imperium Romanum[/url] 11 nations 8,180ns - anarchied: 5
---
Roman Totals: 112 nations 155,728ns, total anarchied: 55
[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Warriors"]Warriors[/url]: 86 nations 162,604ns, anarchied: 18

Just FYI, OP and DR and not treatied in any manner.

OP doesn't have any treaties (except the Blue Rules).

We're friendly with DR, but no treaty exists.

We had nothing to do with this and would like it to stay that way.

Confusion/EM are going to get an entire AA rolled. :popcorn:
[/quote]

Why?

[quote]since DR and OP are treaty-bound[/quote]

Totally FALSE!

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1289270159' post='2507012']
Just FYI, OP and DR and not treatied in any manner.

OP doesn't have any treaties (except the Blue Rules).

We're friendly with DR, but no treaty exists.

We had nothing to do with this and would like it to stay that way.[/quote]
All noted, thanks.

[size="1"]grumblebluemenacegrumble[/size]

Weve had a chat. Just for everyone else though, DR never sanctioned any rouge attack on tW, especially not while they were at war. And yeah we hold no treaties, we just have some friends. I may be flag chasing, so what?

And the issue with tW has been resolved.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1289263552' post='2506826']
You mean [i]another[/i] AA, he gets his alliance rolled all the time. Remember how well he did while in MHA? Or when he restarted Murder Inc?[/quote]

Confusion did fine in MI at the start of the round after it was restarted, and MHA :wub:

Edited by Axolotlia

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1289272451' post='2507102']
grumblebluemenacegrumble
[/quote]

I am surprised that you have a "grumble" with a whole team.

Have a beer and chill out?