A Joint FEAR/Europa Announcement

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1288819632' post='2501203']
touche', my good man. May you hang like sleeve of wizard, at least until the next war. :blush:
[/quote]

Likewise, my comrade. Perhaps the winds of change will thrust us together, battling alongside against hordes of dense, hair-trigger opponents. Aye, but a man can hope, right?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1288819825' post='2501206']
Likewise, my comrade. Perhaps the winds of change will thrust us together, battling alongside against hordes of dense, hair-trigger opponents. Aye, but a man can hope, right?
[/quote]

I'm afraid signing with FEAR will keep this from happening for quite a while, although you guys could always pull a NEW and switch. Either way, I'm glad you're still having fun. Keep it up, brudda.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1288816774' post='2501130']
Such a shame, Ernesto. It's like you're intent on rubbing dung on your alliance's name.
[/quote]
What on Bob could Europa have done during their short life to offend you so? Europa and FEAR have been allies for Europa's whole life.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1288817089' post='2501140']
DK, have you visited our forums lately? We shell shock our OWN members. :P
[/quote]
Sometimes I'm shellshocked by TFD's. As one returning member put it, TFD's the only alliance where you can troll your fellow members and get away with it.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1288820483' post='2501213']
Sometimes I'm shellshocked by TFD's. As one returning member put it, TFD's the only alliance where you can troll your fellow members and get away with it.
[/quote]

There are 278 people on the black team who would very strongly disagree with that statement.

Also you should join GOONS

[/quote]

That's not entirely true :ph34r: TFD may do so, but I know a certain Finn who has been guilty of doing likewise to his own alliance-mates on his alliance's own forums, who [i]isn't[/i] in TFD.

What on Bob could Europa have done during their short life to offend you so? Europa and FEAR have been allies for Europa's whole life.
[/quote]

Imagine reading all my posts in the thread before commenting....it's easy if you try.

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1288820794' post='2501218']
There are 278 people on the black team who would very strongly disagree with that statement.

Also you should join GOONS
[/quote]
To be fair, I didn't make the comment. And no thanks, I don't think me and GOONS would be compatible.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1288821016' post='2501225']
Imagine reading all my posts in the thread before commenting....it's easy if you try.
[/quote]
You know I did, but I still didn't get your point. Maybe your GOONS logic is too advanced for me.

Congrats again, Europa and FEAR!

[quote name='NoFish' timestamp='1288847090' post='2501628']
Ah, the good ole "No homo" clause. Glad to see you guys are at least being honest with your bigotry.
[/quote]

Glad to see you missed the obvious frat-house related theme.

[quote name='Vesalius' timestamp='1288847388' post='2501637']
This treaty seems like one large contradiction.
[/quote]

Explain, please.