A Joint FEAR/Europa Announcement

[font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][size="2"]Good afternoon, people of Bob. I am here to announce, after many months of maneuvering, pandering and...er...fun? Yeah, fun. Anyways, I'm here to announce a treaty of dual-membership between FEAR and Europa. Let it be known that we are as close as can be, and nothing can be done to wedge us apart. Feel free to take screenshots of this to throw in my face down the road if anything pries us apart. [/size][/size][/font]
[font="Helvetica, Arial,"] [/font]
[font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][size="2"]Enough talking, here it is. I present to you the most theb treaty in the history of Bob. [/size][/size][/font]
[font="Helvetica, Arial,"] [/font][center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"] [/font][/center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][center][img]http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/136/l_eb3ab8809e8a47b9846b38801f7e8d3f.jpg[/img]
[/center][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"]
[/font][/center][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]Bros before Hoes (Treaty of Taped Wieners) [/size][/center][/size][/font][center]
[/center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]Preamble: [/size][/center][/size][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]Europa and FEAR do hereby enter into this agreement of dual-membership. We recognize this treaty as a symbol not only of a rich past, but of a rich future to come. We stand firmly beside one-another, despite our differing histories. We agree to share the hoes and the Natty Ice, to wear our matching polo shirts together proudly, and to never, ever let a woman get the other one down. [/size][/center][/size][/font][center]
[/center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]Article I: No homo, brah[/size][/center][/size][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]The respective frat houses signing into this treaty agree that an attack by one house's member against another is a violation of the rules, and that's just not cool, brah. You can't just be beating up your bro like that. So here's what we're gonna do: If a member from either alliance attacks a member from the other- be that a military attack, or an attack on any forums verbally (textually?), they shall be punished by their elders. That's just not how you treat a bro, bro. [/size][/center][/size][/font][center]
[/center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]Article II: Pass the rock, Brobot[/size][/center][/size][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]Both frat houses agree to let government officials from the other into their own alliances, with equal abilities of their own frat house members. So like, we won't lock the door on a bro, you know what I mean? Our buddies will have a key to our frat house, and vice versa. Also, any regular member seen as fit to view the other alliance's forums will be given such access. [/size][/center][/size][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]We do this to allow for quicker communication with regards to where the !@#$%*es are at, which 7/11 isn't carding people, where the sick parties are at, and where we're gonna play lax next Friday. It just makes sense, brohiem. [/size][/center][/size][/font][center]
[/center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]Article III: Hey man, you wanna go?[/size][/center][/size][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]So if some guys are all like, not chill with our bros, and they start fighting them, the other party is gonna jump into the fray, man. Like, picking on our brothers just isn't chill. If one party requests the other stay out, we're chill with that, too. Save for that rare occasion, we hereby pledge to help one another with whatever military, financial and political support we have available. It's just the brotherly thing to do, man.[/size][/center][/size][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]If one frat house is attacked by a friend of the other frat house, then the second frat house must provide notice of cancellation with the attacking party. Like, you can be our friends and all, but attacking our bro is just uncool, man. We won't tolerate that crap. We also agree not to attack either house's friends, because a friend of a friend is a friend of mine, or some gay !@#$ like that. We're gonna split a Natty Ice and watch the sun set together. No homo, brah. [/size][/center][/size][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]Neither house shall even dream of declaring an aggressive war without first consulting the other. We need to be in each other's worlds, even spiritually, brah. [/size][/center][/size][/font][center]
[/center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]Article IV: Off my invite list[/size][/center][/size][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][size="3"][center][size="2"]If, for any unlikely reason, we grow apart from one another, and deem it necessary to cancel this treaty, we may do so at any time, brohemia. First thing you've gotta do is stop talking like a !@#$%, but when you're done with that, you're gonna have to provide notice to the other party and be all like "Bro, I don't like you too much anymore. You used to be chill, but lately, just $%&@ man", after which a twelve-day negotiation period begins. During this period, both parties are required to attempt to mend relationships. Not sewing though, 'cause that's gay. If the twelve days aren't enough, then after that point this treaty is considered null and void. Sad !@#$, Brohammad. [/size][/center][/size][/font][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][center] Signed for Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics[/center][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][center]CBray, External Chancellor[/center][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][center]Mad Larkin, Internal Chancellor[/center][/font][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][center]CodArk2, Grand Chancellor[/center][/font][center]
[/center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"][center][size="2"]Signed for Europa: [/size][/center][center][size="2"]Ernesto Che Guevara, Grand Ayatollah[/size][/center][center][size="2"]Rivertommmy, Strawberry Ayatollah[/size][/center][center][size="2"]Deebo, Mint Ayatollah[/size][/center][center][size="2"]Minister of Silly Walks, Vanilla Ayatollah[/size][/center][center] [/center][center] [/center][center][size="2"]o/[/size][/center][/font][center][font="Helvetica, Arial,"]
[/font][/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1288816819' post='2501133']
Congrats, guys! It's nice to see good friends get closer. Hopefully your members experience less shell shock on each others' boards than NATO members do at TFD's. :lol1:
[/quote]

DK, have you visited our forums lately? We shell shock our OWN members. :P

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1288816774' post='2501130']
Such a shame, Ernesto. It's like you're intent on rubbing dung on your alliance's name.
[/quote]

Yeah, how dare you sign a treaty with an alliance Nippypoo doesn't like, you should have asked him first.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1288817307' post='2501141']
Ernesto I regret to inform you that by sharing dual membership with FEAR, Europa is now, via the transitive property, also next.
[/quote]

So like, are we 2nd in line, or are we sharing position number 1?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1288817309' post='2501142']
Yeah, how dare you sign a treaty with an alliance Nippypoo doesn't like, you should have asked him first.
[/quote]

Always clever, yellow. Don't you dare work on that wit of yours...I'm sure you're quite content with it, and that's all that matters.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1288818038' post='2501168']
You know I do, you silly thing, you.
[/quote]

[quote name='TheFlyingLobster' timestamp='1288818100' post='2501170']
It's the Official Pastime of Europa.
[/quote]

These kinds of comments are precisely why you hurt me every time you sign with creampuffs. It's like a hot chick that vows celibacy. Think of the quivering loins, you fools!

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1288817726' post='2501157']
Always clever, yellow. Don't you dare work on that wit of yours...I'm sure you're quite content with it, and that's all that matters.
[/quote]

One of these days you are going to post something of substance. I believe you can do it.

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1288818377' post='2501177']
One of these days you are going to post something of substance. I believe you can do it.
[/quote]

Shocking reply. Reading your posts is like peeling wallpaper with your teeth. Not only is it unpleasant and boring, but all flavor is masked by inferiority for the next couple of hours afterward.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1288818342' post='2501174']
These kinds of comments are precisely why you hurt me every time you sign with creampuffs. It's like a hot chick that vows celibacy. Think of the quivering loins, you fools!
[/quote]

We're just playing hard to get. You're in the cage, while we say "You will never get this, you will never get this", but I have faith that one day, you will break the cage, and you will get this.

[quote]Such a shame, Ernesto. It's like you're intent on rubbing dung on your alliance's name.[/quote]
and
[quote]Ernesto I regret to inform you that by sharing dual membership with FEAR, Europa is now, via the transitive property, also next. [/quote]

You know, if I didn't know better, I would think that you guys didn't like FEAR :rolleyes:

O well..... yeah, I tried real hard to care/be scared/have any feelings regarding either of you, but I just couldn't.Tell you what, you just keep on posturing, and I will just keep on thinking poorly of you.

Edited by schmutte693

[quote name='schmutte693' timestamp='1288819108' post='2501191']
and

You know, if I didn't know better, I would think that you guys didn't like FEAR :rolleyes:
[/quote]
To be fair, I've been told sometimes my humour can be unfortunately subtle so I'll forgive you for missing it this time! Just follow Ernesto's lead; he got it on the first try.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1288819384' post='2501199']
To be fair, I've been told sometimes my humour can be unfortunately subtle so I'll forgive you for missing it this time! Just follow Ernesto's lead; he got it on the first try.
[/quote]

Meh, I suppose it [i]could[/i] be taken that way :P

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1288818773' post='2501186']
We're just playing hard to get. You're in the cage, while we say "You will never get this, you will never get this", but I have faith that one day, you will break the cage, and you will get this.
[/quote]

touche', my good man. May you hang like sleeve of wizard, at least until the next war. :blush: