Nueva Vida Notice of Protection

Centurius

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/6/63/NuevaVidaFlag1.gif[/img][/center]

I'll keep this short but the newly formed Mementos Mori AA is in the process of organizing themselves and getting a formal protectorate. In the meantime we're protecting these guys so don't raid them.

Edit: The AA has renamed itself to The Hanzu Empire to fit the theme, please be aware we protect them too.

Edited by Centurius

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1287772943' post='2490729']
It looks as if this alliance is already doing better than the last similarly-named alliance (Memento Mori without the "s") - they picked a damn fine protector :awesome:

o/ NV
o/ MM (with the "s" :P)
[/quote]

iirc, wasn't the last MM formed by Sprout (aka Tuorps)

anywho, Congrats MM! You should come check out MicroFusion :P

Edited by Weezy

Yeah, and it didn't last very long. I only remember it because it had the infamous mellonhead in the alliance - the guy screwed a then-member of TOOL on a tech deal while he was in MM. (I go further back than that with him, if anyone's wondering <_<)

[quote name='Weezy' timestamp='1287776544' post='2490746']
iirc, wasn't the last MM formed by Sprout (aka Tuorps)
[/quote]
Yes, it was.

I opened this wondering if I was going to have to go warn NV. Thankfully I don't recognize any of the names in this new AA, so good luck to both. :)