Someone's having a birthday...

[center][img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1222/gda1wavynewcopy.jpg[/img][/center]

In the beginnings of Planet Bob, three guys got together and decided to found an alliance based on the principles of democracy. That alliance became the Global Democratic Alliance. Four years later, we are still here and still dedicated to the principles we were founded on. Despite sometimes overwhelming odds, we’ve survived. Four years of existence is an achievement for any alliance, and we invite all of Planet Bob to celebrate GDA’s fourth birthday. Cookies, cake and punch are on me.

i would also like to take the time to wish you guys a happy birthday. Being a former member, I understand how important a milestone like this is considering how things have been lately. I know times have been very tough and very hard for you guys but no matter what you always come back. And i think that, if nothing else, you should be credited with weathering storm after storm, only to re-emerge where tons of others have washed away to just a memory.

i have nothing but good things to say about GDA on a personal level and i think that's why even the former members can't stay away too long. I don't think I have ever seen an alliance where so many that leave eventually come back in the end and that says alot about the character of GDA. if you ever need anything MCXA stands firmly beside you as friends and allies.

o/Sippy, Shadow, Lego, Fod, Dark, Granny, Fod, Popcap, guiseppe, Syl, Ryle. i love ya guys :wub:

Edited by President Hardin

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1287076603' post='2484519']
I forgot this horrible alliance existed.
[/quote]

[quote name='Imperator G4G' timestamp='1287076698' post='2484521']
Divided we fall, huh? Please, go divide right now.
[/quote]

[s]Haters[/s] Mushroom Kingdom gonna hate.

No worries though, its just who they are.

[quote][quote name='Imperator G4G' timestamp='1287076698' post='2484521']
Divided we fall, huh? Please, go divide right now.
[/quote]
[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1287076603' post='2484519']
I forgot this horrible alliance existed.
[/quote][/quote]

[img]http://www.2kgs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/haters_gonna_hate3.jpg[/img]