An Imperial Announcement

Skippy

[center][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/TIOFLAG2.png[/img][/center]

Good evening slaves to the almighty admin.

I've come today to bring you all terrible news. The Imperial Order has survived for 6 months on this harsh world. We've had a despicable leader in our early life, but luckily he handed the reins to somebody a little bit more sane. All is currently well.

We've seen many talented players join us our ranks, with only a few who couldn't handle our atrocities. I'm happy to say that I've not regretted founding this vile cluster of misfits, and will look forward to seeing out another 6 months.

tl;dr Bernkastel has failed to destroy us before we reached the period of 6 months of existence.

P.S, I might as well make note here that the afore mentioned sane leader is temporarily away in a foreign land, [ooc]Fencing in Australia, good luck to him,[/ooc] and left me in charge for the week.

Let the insanity resume.
o/ TIO.

[quote name='Elorian' timestamp='1286364182' post='2477060']
Damn skippy!

(Come on, admit it... how many times has someone tried to make a joke out of that?)

[/quote]
Not really, although it does get very annoying having my highlights go off when someone says it on IRC <_<

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1286375885' post='2477155']
I had hoped this was going to be a disbandment notice.
[/quote]

[url="http://www.sadtrombone.com/"]Click here for appropriate audio response.[/url]

Onwards to six more months of endless nonsense topped with a cool bear flag!

Really? It's only been six months? It must have been a very long six months if that, you guys make things drag out... especially you Skippy. :)

I look forward to another 6 months of seeing TIO climb to the top. Onwards!

:wub: TIO & all my friends in there! :wub:

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1286375885' post='2477155']
I had hoped this was going to be a disbandment notice.
[/quote]
So did I, but all I got was success, so you'll just have to deal with that :smug: