GOONS DoW Announcement

Beefspari

If I've learned anything from this so-called crusade it's that GOONS will one day be friends with everyone on the planet, all thanks to the misguided attempts of one rogue. Every few days another person or alliance who has traditionally been against us is admitting that we aren't as bad as they thought. So far, Methrage's attempts at hurting GOONS have done nothing but give us profit financially and help us open up diplomatic talks with other alliances that we may not have been able to before. All this in addition to fantastically destroying his own reputation.

Honestly, I hope this goes on forever.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]This is still going? Even after I, who never sides with GOONS, has acknowledged that they are in this case right, and that Methrage truly has lost it this time. What more is there to say?

Also, Methrage, I don't think it is possible for you to cause 280 mil in damage at that level. Not in the few weeks you've been at war with GOONS anyway.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284762369' post='2456817']
[color="#0000FF"]This is still going? Even after I, who never sides with GOONS, has acknowledged that they are in this case right, and that Methrage truly has lost it this time. What more is there to say?

Also, Methrage, I don't think it is possible for you to cause 280 mil in damage at that level. Not in the few weeks you've been at war with GOONS anyway.[/color]
[/quote]
All because you have people like ChairmanHal who swears up and down that we're wrong, regardless of any and all proof put in front of him...

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1284680792' post='2456122']
Isn't this the third time you've claimed to be leaving the discussion? Get off your high horse for a second and reread what I quoted Methrage saying.
[/quote]
"Get off your high horse..." You "bad asses" really need a new saying. That's as beat as Paris Hilton.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283494519' post='2440062']
When approached to resolve the first war situation [b]diplomatically[/b] ...
[/quote]
GOONS...wait..what?

Edited by Panic King

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284762369' post='2456817']

[/quote]
I'm not sure what happened to you and why you tried working with GOONS to remove me from the LANCE treaty I setup, but I'm assuming you were pressured into it, so I'll let the issue go. Obviously I haven't done close to 280 mil in damages this war, I don't think I've claimed that anywhere.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284772998' post='2456921']
I'm not sure what happened to you and why you tried working with GOONS to remove me from the LANCE treaty I setup, but I'm assuming you were pressured into it, so I'll let the issue go. Obviously I haven't done close to 280 mil in damages this war, I don't think I've claimed that anywhere.
[/quote]

I can assure you that GOONS in no way pressured Rebel Virginia to do such a thing.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284772998' post='2456921']
but I'm assuming you were pressured into it, so I'll let the issue go.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]There ain't nothing that gets past you Methrage. You're right, and I guess I can't hide it any longer, the truth has got to be faced. GOONS pressured me. They didn't really say anything, explicitly anyway. But it was implied, not through words. They never said anything to me, but they didn't have to. I just felt pressured, and I knew that I had no choice but to say you had gone over the edge in spite of the fact you are clearly the only person any sense around here (minus ChairmanHal, Hymenbreach, AlterEgo, and the other usual suspect of course). I can't run from the fact that you were forced to preemptively self-defend yourself from GOONS, and I will speak that truth no matter the consequences.

I am sorry GOONS, but with Methrage spiting it out for me, I have no choice but to find my courage and admit his right. I was pressured by GOONS, with their gooniness and goonlike threatening gestures. Please have mercy. :( [/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284783593' post='2457015']
[color="#0000FF"]There ain't nothing that gets past you Methrage. You're right, and I guess I can't hide it any longer, the truth has got to be faced. GOONS pressured me. They didn't really say anything, explicitly anyway. But it was implied, not through words. They never said anything to me, but they didn't have to. I just felt pressured, and I knew that I had no choice but to say you had gone over the edge in spite of the fact you are clearly the only person any sense around here (minus ChairmanHal, Hymenbreach, AlterEgo, and the other usual suspect of course). I can't run from the fact that you were forced to preemptively self-defend yourself from GOONS, and I will speak that truth no matter the consequences.

I am sorry GOONS, but with Methrage spiting it out for me, I have no choice but to find my courage and admit his right. I was pressured by GOONS, with their gooniness and goonlike threatening gestures. Please have mercy. :( [/color]
[/quote]
I still don't understand why you didn't just ask to have your signature removed rather than try getting me removed, but I guess I'll have mercy on you this time.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284784400' post='2457021']
I still don't understand why you didn't just ask to have your signature removed rather than try getting me removed, but I guess I'll have mercy on you this time.
[/quote]

Sarcasm detector in the shop as usual.

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284784400' post='2457021']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Alright, I give up. This can't be real. None of this can be real. You aren't the least bit serious. You have been messing with us this entire time, and I must say, a job well done. You've been remarkably consistent, and you had me fooled you're that good at keeping a straight face, but you can't really believe any of this. Can you? I don't know what to think anymore. I am thoroughly befuddled.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284784896' post='2457026']
[color="#0000FF"]Alright, I give up. This can't be real. None of this can be real. You aren't the least bit serious. You have been messing with us this entire time, and I must say, a job well done. You've been remarkably consistent, and you had me fooled you're that good at keeping a straight face, but you can't really believe any of this. Can you? I don't know what to think anymore. I am thoroughly befuddled.[/color]
[/quote]

In a world where Rebel Virginia is befuddled, there is only one man to blame.

Also, I agree with you, wholeheartedly.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1284792303' post='2457096']
Bwwaaaaahhh. Did I just see RV agree with GOONS?
[/quote]

Next up in the news: The World Is Ending

Also, Methrage, could you stop failing GAs?

Some GOONS you are fighting are getting disappointed.

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1284576377' post='2454888']
If a nation is innocent, there is [i]literally[/i] no reason to protest a "gather intelligence" spy operation being performed on your nation by an ally when requested by your own government. The only thing that can result is proof of your innocence.
[/quote]

You would not consider it an offensive act to launch a gather intel spy operation on your #1 nation to prove him innocence of sending a secret aid package? Successful gather intel operations can divulge information people may not want made public.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1284831709' post='2457297']
You would not consider it an offensive act to launch a gather intel spy operation on your #1 nation to prove him innocence of sending a secret aid package? Successful gather intel operations can divulge information people may not want made public.
[/quote]
Like aiding a known nuclear rogue? :v:

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1284831709' post='2457297']
[/quote]

That's why a trusted third party was involved.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1284783593' post='2457015']
[color="#0000FF"] GOONS pressured me. They didn't really say anything, explicitly anyway. But it was implied, not through words. They never said anything to me, but they didn't have to. I just felt pressured( [/color]
[/quote]
And you have held ranking positions in multiple alliances and hold a high ranking position in NSO :lol1:

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1284844401' post='2457473']
And you have held ranking positions in multiple alliances and hold a high ranking position in NSO :lol1:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I'm sorry, but what are you saying Alterego? You're making about as much sense as Methrage right now. I don't know what you're trying to say, but if you're accusing me of being a pushover to GOONS, well, guilty as charge. I am not afraid of many things, but goonish GOONS do scare me.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia