STA announcement

pezstar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1282082087' post='2420366']
Heh, thanks for the illusion of importance :>

Ill take it,...it has been a looong, long day,...
[/quote]

You're welcome. Rest up. There should be some fireworks tonight.  Merrie Melodies is providing the popcorn but we're bringing drinks. :)

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1282081604' post='2420344']
A little late to the party, but I am very pleased to see this announcement to be made. As I conveyed to Tyga on our boards, [b]we're behind you 100% with everything we've got.[/b].. but I don't think there was ever a question of whether that would be the case or not.
[/quote]
I seem to remember a promise your government made in regards to \m/. Your statement leads me to believe that the promise might no longer be true, is that correct?

Edited by Merrie Melodies

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282082699' post='2420393']
I seem to remember a promise your government made in regards to \m/. Your statement leads me to believe that the promise might no longer be true, is that correct?
[/quote]I actually have no idea to what promise you're referring to, but, whatever it was, I doubt it nullifies our commitment to our longtime friend and ally.

I am thinking of going rogue on a couple STA nations, whether I decide to do so is up to me and I will decide at update whether I will do so. I still maintain sovereignty within \m/ until such the time that I decide to go rogue comes.

Is that clear enough STA? So that you don't pre-emptively attack me!

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282083121' post='2420404']
I am thinking of going rogue on a couple STA nations, whether I decide to do so is up to me and I will decide at update whether I will do so. I still maintain sovereignty within \m/ until such the time that I decide to go rogue comes.

[/quote]

Why bother posting that at all? We honestly don't care. Rogues are a dime a dozen and we have dealt with plenty before.

[/quote]

Cute. Let me know how that goes for you.

[quote name='chris8967' timestamp='1282081765' post='2420351']
Sweet, since it only applies to \m/, I can raid GGA nations. :awesome:
[/quote]
ironically, I think \m/ is protecting the AA still, while STA is protecting the AA from \m/.

[/quote]

Bring it. We shall be waiting.

[/quote]
So much for your apology, huh?

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1282083039' post='2420400']
I actually have no idea to what promise you're referring to, but, whatever it was, I doubt it nullifies our commitment to our longtime friend and ally.
[/quote]
Yeah, it would be the promise NpO made to RoK that NpO wouldn't be hitting \m/ again. The one I loudly protested as worthless, thanks for proving me correct.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1282083176' post='2420406']
Why bother posting that at all? We honestly don't care. Rogues are a dime a dozen and we have dealt with plenty before.
[/quote]I think \m/ has some sort of disorder where they are compelled to do as much harm to themselves as they possibly can.

And it's funny, the war mongering they're doing here. But they had their chance in backrooms, and punked out when MK and Polaris came in.

[/quote]

Just when you think these jokers can't get any funnier another one melts down. Quite hilarious.

[/quote]

:facepalm: That's all that needs be said, or emoted in this case.

[/quote]

Your wish, your funeral. :war:

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282083483' post='2420419']
Yeah, it would be the promise NpO made to RoK that NpO wouldn't be hitting \m/ again. The one I loudly protested as worthless, thanks for proving me correct.
[/quote]I guess we won't have to cross that bridge since \m/ has backed down, and your caught out on your own with your pants down.

Wow, this is equally and incredibly pathetic on both sides. Hope everyone's enjoying the attention they're calling to themselves, at the very least.

If you just want to goad \m/ into a war, actually do the dam job right. It certainly wasn't any amazing sense of nobility on STA's part, as far as I can see, as no one is actually being [i]saved[/i] from the big bad raiders.