STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282062394' post='2419753']
Still waiting. Here, let me help you by providing you with a link to my nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=382226
[/quote]

Good lord, are you in our gov? I sure as crap didn't vote for you. Do your constituents a favour and shut the hell up. This was poorly played from the get go. If we wanted to spit in GGA's face for one last hurrah then we should have just done it without trying to set a new precedent on who couldn't spit in their face.

I hope you enjoy a term cut short swiftly.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='519 Nigras' timestamp='1282071330' post='2420017']
Good lord, are you in our gov? I sure as crap didn't vote for you. Do your constituents a favour and shut the hell up. This was poorly played from the get go. If we wanted to spit in GGA's face for one last hurrah then we should have just done it without trying to set a new precedent on who couldn't spit in their face.

[/quote]

Hey, I'm going to be nice about this. If you have a problem with a member of your alliance, the OWF is [i]never[/i] the place to voice those frustrations. I'd encourage you to query or PM your alliance mate and work things out.

[quote name='519 Nigras' timestamp='1282071330' post='2420017']

[/quote]
Swanfield is not an elected official, that much is for sure. As for everything else...Give it a rest. Everyone likes to talk big, whether it be us, STA, or Hero of Time, but, at the end of the day, status quo is the rule, and it will be that way until something real comes along. For those of you war-hungry or roll-hungry individuals, this was not that event. I apologize that we could not satiate your longing for war, and that we've somehow failed in your ever-changing eyes, but we're trying to do things on our terms, not on yours. If you cannot accept that, then you truly show your colors as being unmovably against us. We'll go our way and you go yours, aye?

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1282071744' post='2420025']
Hey, I'm going to be nice about this. If you have a problem with a member of your alliance, the OWF is [i]never[/i] the place to voice those frustrations. I'd encourage you to query or PM your alliance mate and work things out.
[/quote]

[color="#FFFF00"][font="Comic Sans MS"]You're such a party pooper.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Chief Stubbs' timestamp='1282071880' post='2420027']
Swanfield is not an elected official, that much is for sure. As for everything else...Give it a rest. Everyone likes to talk big, whether it be us, STA, or Hero of Time, but, at the end of the day, status quo is the rule, and it will be that way until something real comes along. For those of you war-hungry or roll-hungry individuals, this was not that event. I apologize that we could not satiate your longing for war, and that we've somehow failed in your ever-changing eyes, but we're trying to do things on our terms, not on yours. If you cannot accept that, then you truly show your colors as being unmovably against us. We'll go our way and you go yours, aye?
[/quote]

So basically you just !@#$%* slapped yourself and your alliance in the face. Man this post is a goldmine.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1282071744' post='2420025']
[/quote]

Gee, thanks for the advice....

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1282060058' post='2419679']
We could beat the living !@#$ out of any alliance that exists today, even on our own. This is universally recognized. Having bloated stats and hordes of inactive members of dubious loyalty like, say, MHA, is a terrible thing. Beyond that, we have more political influence than nearly anyone due to a wide range of friends and allies powerful in their own right.
[/quote]

TOP's still better.

People are saying STA won and \m/ lost but in my mind, from what potentially could have happened if it escalated, [i]everyone[/i] lost. The GPA strikes again.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1282073535' post='2420062']
TOP's still better.

People are saying STA won and \m/ lost but in my mind, from what potentially could have happened if it escalated, [i]everyone[/i] lost. The GPA strikes again.
[/quote]
:(( the Neutral Menace :((

Hmmm seems to me you're just trying to provoke \m/. While I don't mind the premise I think saying everyone except \m/ can raid GGA was a bad move. You should have made it blanket protection and not just about \m/. I expect \m/ to fight it and for this to explode because of your oversight. Thanks I guess.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1282074244' post='2420078']
Hmmm seems to me you're just trying to provoke \m/. While I don't mind the premise I think saying everyone except \m/ can raid GGA was a bad move. You should have made it blanket protection and not just about \m/. I expect \m/ to fight it and for this to explode because of your oversight. Thanks I guess.
[/quote]

Try reading the thread...

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1282074244' post='2420078']
[/quote]

Read the thread. They caved.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282062394' post='2419753']
Still waiting. Here, let me help you by providing you with a link to my nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=382226
[/quote]

So when you say "do [b]something[/b] about it", you really mean "please do this one specific thing and only this one specific thing about it". Not quite as pithy.