\m/ Announcement

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1281939706' post='2417642']
See, I know what you're trying to say. Except that I had already stated in the OP that no one may raid the GGA AA without our permission. I merely made an easily accessible forum for those wishing to raid GGA to post in to get that permission.
[/quote]

Are you saying that \m/ will attack those who raid without permission?

[quote name='Sognatore' timestamp='1217699721' post='791176']
[center][img]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2238/triumvirateflag4bilrowza7.gif[/img][/center]

Just in case we haven't been clear...

Let this serve as a reminder that tech raiding any member of the Grand Global Alliance will result in being added to our target list. We have never tolerated raids and never will!

This stance extends to our protectorate - The Emerald Alliance. Anyone found to be tech raiding a nation of there's will be dealt with in the same manner as if they were a full member of GGA.

Consider this your only warning. Don't come to us complaining when you find the full force of the Grand Global Alliance at your door step.

DerekJones - [i]Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm[/i]
mydogti - [i]Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm[/i]
Sognatore - [i]Holy Triumvirate and Chief Protector of the Realm[/i]
[/quote]

[center][img]http://blinging13.com/forums/Smileys/default/emot-ApprovingDelay.jpg[/img]
We're just continuing a proud GGA tradition[/center]

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='Chief Stubbs' timestamp='1281940809' post='2417663']
Any goading towards aggression is from you, amigo.
[/quote]

I'm not goading. No exGGA is even in my range nor would I hit them if they were. Any decree not backed by the threat of force is meaningless in CN, isn't it?

I'm just asking for clarification since the \m/ position seems have evolved a bit since the OP.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1281940629' post='2417659']
Are you saying that \m/ will attack those who raid without permission?
[/quote]

This is a stupid question with an equally simple answer: Diplomacy first, if it persists then retaliation just like any other situation with a protected AA. If this is still somehow too abstract for you then that's just unfortunate.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1281941139' post='2417670']
I'm just asking for clarification since the \m/ position seems have evolved a bit since the OP.
[/quote]

I don't see how that is the case, in fact all I see is you asking simple questions with obvious answers.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1281941060' post='2417666']
But apparently not dropping the tough guy act here...
[/quote]Oh come now, there is no beef between us and neither Gondor nor Ronin. I haven't the faintest why you are trying to create said beef.

Did I playfully go to Gondor and give a playful, silly apology? Sure. OH, HA HA, HERO U SUCH A FOOL! LOLOL!

Get over it. Holy crap, the lengths to which some people are willing to go. I am clearly scared for my life. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1281941608' post='2417680']
This is a stupid question with an equally simple answer: Diplomacy first, if it persists then retaliation just like any other situation with a protected AA. If this is still somehow too abstract for you then that's just unfortunate.
[/quote]

Stupid announcements breed stupid questions.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1281941696' post='2417682']
Did I playfully go to Gondor and give a playful, silly apology? Sure. OH, HA HA, HERO U SUCH A FOOL! LOLOL!
[/quote]

Here you go HeroofTime55, it was gathering dust since you been away.

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_w_bza2cj7x0/St_O6GQyunI/AAAAAAAAAvM/n2N8x0G2Xm4/s320/backpedal.jpg[/img]

You should have not tried to create drama, i know talking here is fun, but what you do, is not talking.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1281941696' post='2417682']
Oh come now, there is no beef between us and neither Gondor nor Ronin. I haven't the faintest why you are trying to create said beef.

Get over it. Holy crap, the lengths to which some people are willing to go. I am clearly scared for my life. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I have my eyes on you.

I Am The Eagle.

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9197543/eagle.png[/img]

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1281942330' post='2417692']
What lengths and what beef? I said only that you stopped your tough guy act and then continued it here.
[/quote]
Also you being the tough guy on IRC demanding I threaten you, so cute. Which by the way, I'm not kidding, I [i]will[/i] pee in your cheerios.

Anyway, this thread is really making my head hurt. I take my leave.

[quote name='Tigerdonia Redux' timestamp='1281943445' post='2417707']
So \m/ defiles the dead body of GGA. I'm all for GGA being dead don't get me wrong gentlemen, but this is pretty disrespectful.
[/quote]
More like, some of the fatty tissue of GGA. \m/ is defiling fatty tissue.