\m/ Announcement

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1282512599' post='2426890']
It was pretty easy. Let me explain. You took a jab at \m/ falling apart (didn't even know about that, I'm not in an alliance and just returned.) and apparently, didn't realize your own alliance is falling apart. I was sitting here wondering how you couldn't know that, so I just said "oh well, I'll help him out."

Viola.
[/quote]

Try checking out the other thread where \m/ kicked out like 4-5 of their government members for treason. Being in a war also does not mean an alliance is falling apart. Though many alliances may have fallen apart when getting curbstomped like the NSO, not all alliances are as strong as theirs.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome back SF101, Hey at least NSO getting stomped on means you loose they non contributing members, there is always a silver lining. obligatory o/ \m/ Hope you guys get this sorted out, I'm a bit disappointed for my two partners in crime d3filed/Laz to be up to shens like this :(

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1282518583' post='2426996']
Marx continues to hide from these forums.
[/quote]

Does he really need to respond to the peanut gallery? I mean he's not obligated to do so. So why should he? I'm pretty confident Marx does not give a single worry or thought into majority of what folks have said here.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1282512599' post='2426890']
It was pretty easy. Let me explain. You took a jab at \m/ falling apart (didn't even know about that, I'm not in an alliance and just returned.) and apparently, didn't realize your own alliance is falling apart. I was sitting here wondering how you couldn't know that, so I just said "oh well, I'll help him out."

Viola.
[/quote]

The only thing that NSO is imploding is their strength

on the other hand \m/ membership is imploding.

NSO care about Membership \m/ only care about pixels.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1282518746' post='2426999']
Does he really need to respond to the peanut gallery? I mean he's not obligated to do so. So why should he? I'm pretty confident Marx does not give a single worry or thought into majority of what folks have said here.
[/quote]

That's because Marx is an invalid that drives alliances into the ground.

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1282518583' post='2426996']
Marx continues to hide from these forums.
[/quote]

What am I hiding from exactly? There's nothing more to say here. You are most certainly welcome to continue to grandstand about nothing.

[quote name='Daniel P' timestamp='1282519423' post='2427015']
The only thing that NSO is imploding is their strength

on the other hand \m/ membership is imploding.

NSO care about Membership \m/ only care about pixels.
[/quote]

I think we can all agree that both NSO and \m/ have had a really lousy past few weeks, eh? <_<

Hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel for both alliances isn't a freight train.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1282518746' post='2426999']I'm pretty confident Marx does not give a single worry or thought into majority of what folks have said here.
[/quote]

I actually love giving solid advice on these forums because 90% of alliance leaders are pompous idiots who intentionally ignore what is said out of spite, and then when !@#$ starts falling apart they wonder why. (take, for example, Ocho Cinco's powerpoint presentation to the GGA)

It very few have learned that no matter what your allies tell you in private, when you get !@#$ on in public so consistently, you need to change what you're doing.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1282532053' post='2427173']
What am I hiding from exactly? There's nothing more to say here. You are most certainly welcome to continue to grandstand about nothing.
[/quote]

[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/20qb228.gif[/img]

U mad you killed \m/?

Yeah you mad.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1282537398' post='2427280']
It very few have learned that no matter what your allies tell you in private, when you get !@#$ on in public so consistently, you need to change what you're doing.
[/quote]
This is pretty funny coming from Hizzy.

Do you remember 2008, Hizzy?

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1282534715' post='2427216']
I think we can all agree that both NSO and \m/ have had a really lousy past few weeks, eh? <_<

Hopefully the light at the end of the tunnel for both alliances isn't a freight train.
[/quote]

Are you kidding? We're having loads of fun. Come to our forums and find out just how much fun we're having.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1282518746' post='2426999']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, he does. The NPO had a policy of "not responding to the critics," especially during Vox's hay day. Not responding to Vox did more damage than responding ever would have. Sparta does the same. While they say things, they never respond to criticisms. That doesn't help their image. So as you can see, radio silence in whatever form it takes is never a good PR strategy, and Marx should know that. In the interest of his alliance he really should be doing some damage control on this sinking ship.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282544268' post='2427396']
[color="#0000FF"]Actually, he does. The NPO had a policy of "not responding to the critics," especially during Vox's hay day. Not responding to Vox did more damage than responding ever would have. Sparta does the same. While they say things, they never respond to criticisms. That doesn't help their image. So as you can see, radio silence in whatever form it takes is never a good PR strategy, and Marx should know that. In the interest of his alliance he really should be doing some damage control on this sinking ship.[/color]
[/quote]

I don't think \m/ really cares about their PR to be honest. They only care about what their allies think, and I'm sure they're discussing things privately with them. I assume Marx has better things to do than to throw himself into the pack of wolves and attempt to defend himself.

They will be relishing the crying and rage from the peanut gallery. Tbh, I bet half of them are laughing at this topic, I know I am. What makes it even better is when Crymson comes in yelling he's doing a runner, he's hiding from us, Lol, for real? Your pretty scary dudes, I mean I'd avoid the OWF because of words lol.

Or they could just not be bothering with idiotic posters and realise that responding would do nothing more than satisfy the peanut gallery and why should they do that? To make you happy? whatever they posted here would be shot down in flames by the usual haters, so I'm guessing they just don't give a !@#$ to respond to the usual idiots.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1282538812' post='2427303']
This is pretty funny coming from Hizzy.

Do you remember 2008, Hizzy?
[/quote]

So, when I mention peoples ability to learn from the past as a way to succeed in the future, you think reminding me of the past is a witty retort?

Seriously now, what's wrong with you?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1282561584' post='2427615']
They will be relishing the crying and rage from the peanut gallery. Tbh, I bet half of them are laughing at this topic, I know I am.
[/quote]

oh the arrogance that I just love seeing. people thinking that others are "crying and raging" about their actions, claiming that "\m/ is ruining the game", and anything else that actually gives them some semblance of relevance.

in reality, \m/ is more like a family of gnats. essentially harmless, but still find a way to be annoying. keep on blingin'.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1282567898' post='2427665']
So, when I mention peoples ability to learn from the past as a way to succeed in the future, you think reminding me of the past is a witty retort?

Seriously now, what's wrong with you?
[/quote]
For a reminder, this is what you said.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1282537398' post='2427280']
[/quote]
You got !@#$ on in public this consistently in 2008, and you didn't change what you were doing. It worked out for you. You're actually a good example for why that's a bad argument.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1282569627' post='2427683']
For a reminder, this is what you said.

You got !@#$ on in public this consistently in 2008, and you didn't change what you were doing. It worked out for you. You're actually a good example for why that's a bad argument.
[/quote]

What the hell are you talking about? I was in NpO in 2008... do you think NoCB "worked out" for us???

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1282570386' post='2427692']
What the hell are you talking about? I was in NpO in 2008... do you think NoCB "worked out" for us???
[/quote]
You're missing the point entirely Hizzy.

You were a pariah. You didn't change what you were doing. You're now not a pariah, partly because you stuck to your guns under pressure.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1282568225' post='2427670']
oh the arrogance that I just love seeing. people thinking that others are "crying and raging" about their actions, claiming that "\m/ is ruining the game", and anything else that actually gives them some semblance of relevance.

in reality, \m/ is more like a family of gnats. essentially harmless, but still find a way to be annoying. keep on blingin'.
[/quote]

If you haven't noticed rage and crying in this thread then you're blind.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1282571093' post='2427700']
You're missing the point entirely Hizzy.

You were a pariah. You didn't change what you were doing. You're now not a pariah, partly because you stuck to your guns under pressure.
[/quote]

My God, Haf....could you be any more dense? The NpO did backflips to avoid that war, including overthrowing their Emperor in a most unsavory manner. Saying "they didn't change anything" is nonsense.