\m/ Announcement

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282079153' post='2420243']
The imminence lies in the fact that you told me you wanted to leave your alliance and go rogue on our member, so I checked with the MoFA of your alliance about it and he confirmed that you told them about it and had left. The connection is pretty clear. All of this has been hashed over a thousand times. You can continue to sit here and argue the exact same point over and over if it makes you feel better, but at the end of the day, you're just sitting there in war mode refusing to peace out while you talk a big game over here on the forum. I'm not sure what you want to come of this. If you actually wanted a war, you'd attack. You're not doing so because your alliance made it clear that they won't back you if you do. So really, what it boils down to is that you're not actually proving a point. You're... sitting in war mode for a week without attacking while you hurr and durr meaningless, empty bravado on the forum.

So your reaction to this perceived aggression is to... do nothing at all. Gotcha. Way to show us!
[/quote]
I will attack again when I can deploy troops.
There that should be sufficient for intent
[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Octoid. In the attack your spy efforts were thwarted and unsuccessful but your identity was not revealed. All of your attacking spies returned home unharmed. [/quote]

Edited by Merrie Melodies

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282079541' post='2420265']
Nice try. We're hardly going to attack you over a failed spy attack.
[/quote]

You attacked MM before based on just shy of absolutely nothing, so I mean, at least this time you'd have some kind of actual reason. ;)

Edit: Fixed a typo

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1282081159' post='2420328']
You attacked MM before based on just shy of absolutely nothing, so I mean, at least this time you'd have some kind of actual reason. ;)

Edit: Fixed a typo
[/quote]
Actually it is continuation of the same wars, the ones they launched.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282081244' post='2420331']
Actually it is continuation of the same wars, the ones they launched.
[/quote]

Defying your alliance's orders to cease fire also makes you a rogue. Or it could turn into an alliance war I suppose. You wouldn't be a rogue then... I don't think...

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1282081638' post='2420346']
Defying your alliance's orders to cease fire also makes you a rogue. Or it could turn into an alliance war I suppose. You wouldn't be a rogue then... I don't think...
[/quote]
Would only make me a rogue if they threw me out.

Wow, pushing it,....

I respect your spunk, however I dislike your attitude as I am not pro raiding in general. But, seeing this all unfold until this point I think you misread your position in the main power structure.

You ain't that big of a playa'

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282081957' post='2420358']
Would only make me a rogue if they threw me out.
[/quote]

Like they said they would?

[quote][03:27] <~EmperorMarx> Merrie won't be attacking
[03:27] <&Kev_McD[Goauld|Tri]> no, Josshill[PC]
[03:27] <&Kev_McD[Goauld|Tri]> but EM can
[03:27] <~EmperorMarx> And if for some god awful reason that he does, then you can have him.[/quote]

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1282081968' post='2420359']
Wow, pushing it,....

I respect your spunk, however I dislike your attitude as I am not pro raiding in general. But, seeing this all unfold until this point I think you misread your position in the main power structure.

[/quote]
Never claimed I was, I am simply out for reps or equal destruction or as close to it as I can get.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1282081968' post='2420359']
Wow, pushing it,....

[/quote]

Look in the mirror before you talk mate, it wasn't too long ago you all took a hell of a beating.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282082079' post='2420365']
Like they said they would?
[/quote]
Guess we will have to wait and see, as I said hours ago, whether they support me or not, I will either get reps or continue this war.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282082218' post='2420373']
Guess we will have to wait and see, as I said hours ago, whether they support me or not, I will either get reps or continue this war.
[/quote]

You aren't getting reps. We made that clear.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282082139' post='2420369']Never claimed I was, I am simply out for reps or equal destruction or as close to it as I can get.[/quote]
Didn't meant you. Meant your alliance making this action.
[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282082163' post='2420371']Look in the mirror before you talk mate, it wasn't too long ago you all took a hell of a beating.[/quote]
Truth dawg, we ain't even a part of the main power structure. We an outcast, dawg

But you see, we know we an outcast. While it seems so to me, you figured you be a bigger of a playa' then you are. Just sayin'

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1282082443' post='2420381']
Didn't meant you. Meant your alliance making this action.

Truth dawg, we ain't even a part of the main power structure. We an outcast, dawg

But you see, we know we an outcast. While it seems so to me, you figured you be a bigger of a playa' then you are. Just sayin'
[/quote]

I wonder how much longer that's going to last. NPO as outcasts I mean. You guys aren't all bad or nothin. Maybe all y'all need is a chance...

[quote]Look in the mirror before you talk mate, it wasn't too long ago you all took a hell of a beating.[/quote]
Yeah, but at least they took a beating as the head of a power structure and for their own actions, they didn't hide behind a much bigger alliance and poke sticks at people like you do. You're the new version of the 2008 GGA or Valhalla.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1282084782' post='2420466']
Yeah, but at least they took a beating as the head of a power structure and for their own actions, they didn't hide behind a much bigger alliance and poke sticks at people like you do. You're the new version of the 2008 GGA or Valhalla.
[/quote]
Can we call em Valhalla it makes my toes tingle

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1282084782' post='2420466']
[/quote]
\m/ is not hiding, we're right here Bob. We have never once hid behind our allies. Care to list some of these times that you say we hid behind our allies? Or are you just foaming at the mouth over your anti \m/ sentiments?

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282078188' post='2420203']
sorry, wasn't a ghost.
[/quote]
This is 100% correct. Contrary to what Pezstar is trying to say, the triumvirate of \m/, specifically me and Emperor Marx, explicitly told Pezstar that Merrie was still in \m/ and had never left. A mistake was made earlier, that we corrected.

Excellent show of bending over by \m/.

Your attempts to pretend that this isn't true are amusing, and they only make you look even worse in this situation than you already appeared.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1282092591' post='2420708']
\m/ is not hiding, we're right here Bob. We have never once hid behind our allies. Care to list some of these times that you say we hid behind our allies? Or are you just foaming at the mouth over your anti \m/ sentiments?

This is 100% correct. Contrary to what Pezstar is trying to say, the triumvirate of \m/, specifically me and Emperor Marx, explicitly told Pezstar that Merrie was still in \m/ and had never left. A mistake was made earlier, that we corrected.
[/quote]

And yet, you are still cutting him loose to avoid losing your pixels.