\m/ Announcement

[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2nrekbl.jpg[/img]
[size="5"][b][u]\m/ Announcment[/u][/b][/size][/center]

GGA has been an alliance of great repute during it’s existence in the world. Unfortunately after many years of their dedicated service to the alliance that they fought so valiantly for in numerous wars, they have disbanded. In fact, they disbanded roughly a month ago. The reason I bring this up today is because the protection of their AA expired today a few minutes ago. As such, I have decided that it is \m/’s duty to protect this AA from those whom wish to pillage from it who are not us.

So I hereby place the GGA Affiliation under our domain. Nobody may attack this alliance except us without our permission. If you want permission, merely ask the Triumvirate and we’ll get back to you.

Thanks,

Emperor Marx, \m/ Triumvir

If you want permission to raid a nation under our Attacktorate AA, go here: http://blinging13.com/forums/index.php?topic=1477.0

Edited by Emperor Marx

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1281935054' post='2417538']
This means only \m/ can attack the GGA unless you're given permission otherwise.
[/quote]

I'm sure those on the GGA AA will sleep much sounder at night knowing \m/ is out there protecting them.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1281935359' post='2417551']
So if I were to violate your proclamation of owning raid rights to GGA, you would be inclined to do something to me?

Hell, thats way more valid then the ones that Rok use to start wars, have fun with it, I guess.
[/quote]

The Grand Global Alliance affiliation is under our protection, so yes we'd be obligated to defend them in that case.

[quote name='Eden Taylor' timestamp='1281935839' post='2417562']
Best of luck with this; \m/ just has to stay in the spotlight no matter their unimportance I suppose.
[/quote]
Be sure to read this next post, nicknamed,"Of Silly Things and Irony", by acclaimed poster Eden Taylor!