In Response to Recent Drama

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1281337844' post='2407015']
It seemed like quite the serious situation to me. It's not the type of thing you read and say hahaha Hoo is being completely sarcastic this is so funny.
[/quote]
When its a 4k ns nation and $6mil, I would find it hard to believe. War over such trivial an issue.

I'm just waiting for the GATO DOW on NSO now. :smug:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1281337844' post='2407015']
It seemed like quite the serious situation to me. It's not the type of thing you read and say hahaha Hoo is being completely sarcastic this is so funny.
[/quote]
Maybe its because the context you heard it in was "Oh were gonna roll them, by the way".

Whereas for Heft and RV it was something that was just a diplomatic tussle to be put off for after they went to bed.

You're trying too hard to make something out of this that just isn't there, and it's frankly showing.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Kittyquel' timestamp='1281337883' post='2407016']
AGREED... Enough said :)

o/ GATO
[/quote]
NSO: This is why your wrong...
Kittyquel: Lalalalalala

Sorry, but that's how you're sounding atm.

GATO has history of honoring its treaties, and if the circumstances were different I would have no problem losing precious pixels to help our allies but they broke our treaty with their failure to communicate. nuff said.

Edited by Masterchief777

[quote name='Masterchief777' timestamp='1281337774' post='2407010']
you told us when? after you let a rogue into your alliance? after you then gave that rogue aid after it was confirmed he was a rogue? You should have told us as soon as a whiff of conflict was in the air but you failed to do so.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]He was never confirmed a rogue. Furthermore, it was four in the morning. Have you ever been exhausted? I don't know about you but I certainly have, and I am by no means the best person in that state of mind. Things slip the mind, especially considering I could only focus on resolving that situation, which I thought I did. So I went to sleep. When I got back, I promptly informed GATO.

Anyway, you can tote Omni's lie if you'd like, but as for me, I'm calling a spade when I see one.[/color]

[quote name='Masterchief777' timestamp='1281338139' post='2407023']
GATO has history of honoring its treaties, and if the circumstances were different I would no problem losing precious pixels to help our allies but they broke our treaty with their failure to communicate. nuff said.
[/quote]
Yes, we failed to communicate with you by going to you the second we realized that it was something you guys needed to hear about.

Your argument makes complete sense.

Seriously, this is such an act that I really can't believe GATO are the ones perpetrating it. This is depressing.

Edited by Chron

GATO has history of honoring its treaties, and if the circumstances were different I would have no problem losing precious pixels to help our allies but they broke our treaty with their failure to communicate. nuff said.
[/quote]
You guys are going to look so bad when the timeline on this finally gets put out there. How will you explain it then?

This is a pathetic move on GATO's part. I've always opposed the wartime cancellation of defense and intelligence treaties, but on top of it I don't think I've ever seen logic along the lines of "they got an ultimatum they didn't take seriously and didn't tell us" used to cancel a treaty.

GATO has history of honoring its treaties
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]When the odds are in its favor. The last time GATO had to honors its treaties was in 2007 when the GOONS attacked LUE. Against the odds that is. And that was a whole different GATO. The rest of the time GATO was always trying to cozy up to the bigger side and play it safe. NpO during the UjW. Tried to get in with the NPO during the Pax Pacifica and failed. Now it has warmed up to CnG and gotten love.[/color]

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1281338133' post='2407022']
NSO: This is why your wrong...
Kittyquel: Lalalalalala

Sorry, but that's how you're sounding atm.
[/quote]

it's you're*... and try reading before that... i think you might actually realize that i'm not saying "lalalala".... which implies i'm not arguing on the actual topic... and for NSO to go and call GATO illiterate fools.... sheesh... you might want to take up reading as well...

btw...

Kitti: This is why you're wrong...
Griff: ...
Kitti: Enough said
Griff: Try talking on the topic

*facepalm*

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1281338283' post='2407026']
Yes, we failed to communicate with you by going to you the second we realized that it was something you guys needed to hear about.

Your argument makes complete sense.

Seriously, this is such an act that I really can't believe GATO are the ones perpetrating it. This is depressing.
[/quote]

You guys are the ones who aided a rogue now if I remember anything about CN politics that is a direct act of war, in which case you declared on RoK first without tellings us before hand about the events going on. Why should we honor a treaty that NSO didn`t honor?

Edited by Masterchief777

[quote name='Kittyquel' timestamp='1281338426' post='2407033']
it's you're*... and try reading before that... i think you might actually realize that i'm not saying "lalalala".... which implies i'm not arguing on the actual topic... and for NSO to go and call GATO illiterate fools.... sheesh... you might want to take up reading as well...

btw...

Kitti: Enough said
Griff: Try talking on the topic

*facepalm*
[/quote]
I never called them or you Illiterate :unsure: You're just agreeing with people who are telling you what you want to hear. And so on and so forth.

You have already proven your point, what more is there to say other than your point over and over again....WHAT IS THE GOAL HERE? To make one another look like fools by your mistakes, compare other alliances and past conflicts? When it comes to stuff like this there is no RIGHT and WRONG there is only what YOU BELIEVE in! Half of you will ignore this post, but listen I mean it...why go any further? There is no reason...what is done is done start looking towards the future, arguing about the past (very recent past) doesn't make it change...

'NUFF SAID

-_-

Please argue against my post!!!

Edited by Vargarth

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1281338645' post='2407039']
I never called them or you Illiterate :unsure: You're just agreeing with people who are telling you what you want to hear. And so on and so forth.
[/quote]

Actually... I probably know more on the situation than YOU do... so I wouldn't go around arguing that I'm basically a sheep if you don't know diddly squat yourself ;)

[quote name='Masterchief777' timestamp='1281338539' post='2407037']
You guys are the ones who aided a rogue now if I remember anything about CN politics that is a direct act of war, in which case you declared on RoK first without tellings us before hand about the events going on. Why should we honor a treaty that NSO didn`t honor?
[/quote]
So, because of your own subjective interpretations of common PB law, suddenly that means we broke the treaty?

Heft and RV thought it was being handled. If it was handled, then its not a problem.

If there's not a problem, why would we need to tell you? That it turns out that Heft and RV were wrong about the affair being handled, and that you learned of this fact before us, does not mean that we neglected our obligations as allies.

It means they handled it, thought that was the end of it, and went to sleep at four in the morning. It's honestly rather sad that you'd insist because human beings need to sleep, therefore we violated our treaty with you.

Especially since the two who fell asleep seem to have been the only ones directly involved in the situation.

[quote name='Kittyquel' timestamp='1281338794' post='2407045']
Actually... I probably know more on the situation than YOU do... so I wouldn't go around arguing that I'm basically a sheep if you don't know diddly squat yourself ;)
[/quote]
And I know more than you do, and am telling you point blank that you are not only wrong, but Omni here is lying, or exaggerating, depending on which version of events he's using at the moment.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Kittyquel' timestamp='1281338794' post='2407045']
[/quote]
If you do in fact know more about the situation than myself, then this is strange way of showing it :awesome:

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1281338854' post='2407047']
So, because of your own subjective interpretations of common PB law, suddenly that means we broke the treaty?

Heft and RV thought it was being handled. If it was handled, then its not a problem.

If there's not a problem, why would we need to tell you? That it turns out that Heft and RV were wrong about the affair being handled, and that you learned of this fact before us, does not mean that we neglected our obligations as allies.

It means they handled it, thought that was the end of it, and went to sleep at four in the morning. It's honestly rather sad that you'd insist because human beings need to sleep, therefore we violated our treaty with you.

Especially since the two who fell asleep seem to have been the only ones directly involved in the situation.
[/quote]

You are supposed to tell us if there is a sense of conflict, even if you thought it was handled which you were clearly wrong. When I went and checked the NSO embassy i should have saw something like "hey, there is this guy in our alliance and he might be a rogue, we think we might have handled it but just thought we would let you know." If i would have seen that or a gov't member would have seen that then we could have missed this whole debacle altogether.

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1281338854' post='2407047']

And I know more than you do, and am telling you point blank that you are not only wrong, but Omni here is lying, or exaggerating, depending on which version of events he's using at the moment.
[/quote]

So are you claiming Heft did drop me a pm after speaking with Hoo?

look, does the situation suck? yes it does, however, it was an automatic cancellation. as per the treaty. NSO didnt inform us of the situation, as was required by the treaty.

[quote name='hankidan' timestamp='1281339190' post='2407058']
look, does the situation suck? yes it does, however, it was an automatic cancellation. as per the treaty. NSO didnt inform us of the situation, as was required by the treaty.
[/quote]
yes they did hank

[quote name='hankidan' timestamp='1281339190' post='2407058']
[/quote]
They did inform you.