New Forum, New Charter, New Government

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1281457155' post='2409768']
No, that only happened in whatever dream world you tend to live in.
[/quote]
You know what, I was wrong. They didnt disband in a heap of failure. Sorry for my mistake.

They stayed together in a heap of failure.

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1281468597' post='2410033']
Welp, slowly you're getting out of your little dream world. A bit of therapy and you can rejoin us in reality.
[/quote]
I assume you believe they are full of win, yes? Feel free to explain this one to me. Dont forget to explain how the alliance is begging for a merger with any alliance because they are dead in the water, riddled with ghosts & inactives, and cowards of the first order. In my "dream" world that spells failure. I guess in ODNs it spells success? It will take more than a single thread to make people forget who they are and the shambles of an alliance they are. Then again it seems to have worked on you.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1281505256' post='2410875']
I assume you believe they are full of win, yes? Feel free to explain this one to me. Dont forget to explain how the alliance is begging for a merger with any alliance because they are dead in the water, riddled with ghosts & inactives, and cowards of the first order. In my "dream" world that spells failure. I guess in ODNs it spells success? It will take more than a single thread to make people forget who they are and the shambles of an alliance they are. Then again it seems to have worked on you.
[/quote]
Couldn't have said it any better.

Dont forget to explain how the alliance is begging for a merger with any alliance because they are dead in the water, riddled with ghosts & inactives, and cowards of the first order.
[/quote]

Please stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

Edited by Kevanovia

I guess in ODNs it spells success? It will take more than a single thread to make people forget who they are and the shambles of an alliance they are. [b]Then again it seems to have worked on you.[/b]
[/quote]
heh It took more than a solitary thread.

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1281355180' post='2407322']
Good luck and all that jazz. But seriously those forums are gross.
[/quote]

they wanted purple so they got purple

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1281505915' post='2410891']
Bros is spying on all your forums.
[/quote]

why would you say such a thing D:

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1281330028' post='2406497']
You should have. Would have increased your awesomeness by about....OVER 9,000. But I don't belive Gondor was given the chance to merge, you guys just didn't fit the bill. You have to not fail to merge with UPN. Nice try though, go back and defend your home from some Orcs.
[/quote]

Actually they were given the offer you blubbering buffoon, although since Cheyenne isn't an idiot they turned it down. Gondor is a better alliance than you'll ever hope to be. Now go back to your irrelevant alliance and wimper in the CDT forums about how SF is trying to roll you

Edited by Lord Fingolfin